What's new

Insulting the President/PM not allowed!

Some idiot "think tanks" should give their opinions on reports of Amnesty about Pakistan before waving it foolishly as it is the most concrete investigation of the Gujrat riots.

^^ And some idiot Hindutva trolls should avoid trolling everywhere .... This discussion is not about Pakistan , its about "the biggest terrorist in India" aka Narendra Modi , as Nitish's minister put it

Last edited:
^^ And some idiot Hindutva trolls should avoid trolling everywhere .... This thread is not about Pakistan , it is about "the biggest terrorist in India" aka Narendra Modi
Here

280be5225e713ae2a1c7a5f85de76b89.jpg

Your court systems do not rank so poorly [90/99 in civil justice , 48/99 in criminal justice] on WJP Rule of Law Index 2014 for no reason my friend !!!
You do realize your country is in the bottom of WJP Law index in every count it ranks last but thirdor something, closely beating afghanistan and another country.... Please let me know if you want me to post details...

You do realize your country is in the bottom of WJP Law index in every count it ranks last but thirdor something, closely beating afghanistan and another country.... Please let me know if you want me to post details...

Comeon Sandy ... You never give up ;) ........ Indians always boast about their "legal system" without even knowing that they rank so poorly on court system indices (not much better than Pakistan), ... I don`t see any Pakistani doing the same ... You guys love to live in delusions and denials , don`t you ?..!!

Comeon Sandy ... You never give up ;) ........ Indians always boast about their "legal system" without even knowing that they rank so poorly on court system indices (not much better than Pakistan), ... I don`t see any Pakistani doing the same ... You guys love to live in delusions and denials , don`t you ?..!!
state the overall ranks of both the countries... not just cherry pick worst indices for India...

Is insulting Altaf banned? Because i insulted him today and my posts got deleted...

^^ And some idiot Hindutva trolls should avoid trolling everywhere .... This discussion is not about Pakistan , its about "the biggest terrorist in India" aka Narendra Modi , as Nitish's minister put it
The world knows which country is called the factory of terrorism.

Can ISI be called a terrorist organization ? Its neither PM nor President. I mean if Pakistani members are allowed to call Indian PM as a terrorist, the reverse should work too. Right ?

Can ISI be called a terrorist organization ? Its neither PM nor President. I mean if Pakistani members are allowed to call Indian PM as a terrorist, the reverse should work too. Right ?
--
ony indin pm is teerorsit
rest are pak saf.. allah ke bande ...
mod have accepted with his silence..
-
by the way terrorist altaf caught in uk...and terrosit ISI working to clear him with ..SIr/PM Haf sex sayeed

you are equating a father of a nation to a present day leader --- this will get you infracted -- as I said fathers of either nation will be respected

hypothetically speaking for a non-management thread
Doesn't matter. In both the cases majority of population have shown love and respect. And that's why Mr.Modi have got such a huge majority which is I believe second largest in the history of India.

Wah...what a mindset our people has got @Manticore ...just last night and even before I have seen these people insulting our politicians...including Mr.Khan the most.Following their logic,from now on...we will also take strict actions if we observe them insulting Mr.Khan or Mr.Hussain...which are elected and praised by their millions of supporters ,damn it. This is defence forum...not some siyasi forum...if these people are damn sensitive then we are sensitive most nation ever existed:P
Ch....chhh..chhhh..... height of hypocrisy:dance3:

Last edited:
Please dont insult the President or the Prime Minister of Pakistan in your posts. I do understand that many of you are not happy with the actions of the President, but we will have to live with it. Because the majority elected the Pakistan People's Party, and the PPP has elected the President.

No matter how good or bad the President is. Insulting the President will not be allowed, and we will start handing out bans if such continues.

Criticize.. discuss.. donot insult.

upload_2015-3-5_10-50-20.png

@WebMaster Just check your own appointed administrator insulting our PM in front of foreigners with absolutely false accusation. What kind of administration you people are carrying out in the name of Pakistan.....when you can't stop your own admin how can others follows your advice. @Horus is a childish poster.......He didn't deserve to be an administrator at any level. He should be Baned Immediately.

Last edited:
Policy request- 1
i already gave many request before but did not got reply..
now hope as this thread for same .. i can get reply .
so there is policy on paper of not to insult constitution position of pak . good
what about other nations constitutional position ? does not they also command respect as constitutional head of their nation
or its like this indian PM will get all derogatory words because its your "OPINION" and not covered in policy
@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Oscar @Emmie @Horus
please let me know policy on same

View attachment 199345

@WebMaster Just check your own appointed administrator insulting our PM in front of foreigners with absolutely false accusation. What kind of administration you people are carrying out in the name of Pakistan.....when you can't stop your own admin how can others follows your advice. @Horus is a childish poster.......He didn't deserve to be an administrator at any level. He should be Baned Immediately.

@WebMaster I'm waiting your reply.....I will accepts your wording in this case.

If you think, Horus didn't guilty.....then explains how?

Back
Top Bottom