What's new

INS Arihant : Updates & Discussion

Our loquacious Indian friends have been unusually quiet on this front?

So I will ask again:has the reactor in Arihant gone critical???

Our loquacious Indian friends have been unusually quiet on this front?

So I will ask again:has the reactor in Arihant gone critical???

It will be same like the case for INS Kolkata. So much talk of sea trial but no photo or real data to back all those up!

It will be same like the case for INS Kolkata. So much talk of sea trial but no photo or real data to back all those up!

AHHHHH!!!
You just opened a can of worms.
Real Data....Can u provide real data for any of chinese BLACK PROJECTS???? EEFF that, can u give us real data for ANY of your projects....

AHHHHH!!!
Real Data....Can u provide real data for any of chinese BLACK PROJECTS???? EEFF that, can u give us real data for ANY of your projects....

Cut the crap and answer my question:

Has the reactor onboard Arihant gone CRITICAL?

The whole Indian nation was led to believe that the ”big time“ was in June?

Our friends would need luck to see those ships in IN colours in 2018。:azn:

AHHHHH!!!

At least we have video and photo to back up those project that they do fly and its real....

INS Kolkata or INS Arihant on sea trial?

view%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2Bwindow.jpg

You mean like that is called 'Sea Trial" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cut the crap and answer my question:

Has the reactor onboard Arihant gone CRITICAL?

Ohhhh,, now its crap,when it come to u...No pal, CRAP is what comes out of your mouth :alcoholic:

Arihant is currently patrolling south china sea..:haha: :haha: :haha:

Ohhhh,, now its crap,when it come to u...No pal, CRAP is what comes out of your mouth :alcoholic:

Arihant is currently patrolling south china sea..:haha: :haha: :haha:

Indian bragging at its best. India bragging is even more powerful than INS Arihant and INS Kolkata... :lol:

There is no need to show evident or photo and just crap out of the mouth will get the job done. :lol:

At least we have video and photo to back up those project that they do fly and its real....

INS Kolkata or INS Arihant on sea trial?

view%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2Bwindow.jpg

You mean like that is called 'Sea Trial" :lol:

WOW
Now i know why you guys need to copy and paste everything.

You missed it again, keep looking at this picture every sunday,bet 9am to 5pm,you'll see kolkata class leave for trails and come back.:rofl::rofl:

T H I S I S A P I C T U R E. same pic from a year ago....things dont move in there....:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Copy and paste at its best...
go get your own jokes

I thought you will post some photo of INS Arihant or INS Kolkata on sea trial to rebuke me. So what I say in previous post all stand truth? INS Arihant and INS Kolkata sea trial are all make up by Indians. I bet they are still in shipyard rusting away. :lol:

I see you are paranoid of Arihant and Kolkata,u should be.But its not the only ships we have.

You wanna hear a joke,China made z10 attack copter...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The Chinese Navy has outsourced its shipbuilding tasks to local toy factories, since they are so cheap, durable, high quality and safe...:china::china::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

kolkata.jpg

Launch of INS Kolkata
INS_Kol_4708a.jpg

Commissioning in 2014

Kolkata class INS Kochi destroyer the 2nd in series of Project 15A is also launched.

kolkata.jpg

Launch of INS Kolkata
INS_Kol_4708a.jpg

Commissioning in 2014

Kolkata class INS Kochi destroyer the 2nd in series of Project 15A is also launched.

Its not fit for sea trial in that stage. No point showing a empty hull.. I want to see INS Arihant or INS Kolkata power by itself. Ready fitted with all the subsystem steaming on the sea.

All your report about INS Arihant and INS Kolkata on sea trial is as good as the empty hull photo you posted.

I see you are paranoid of Arihant and Kolkata,u should be.But its not the only ships we have.

You wanna hear a joke,China made z10 attack copter...:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

The Chinese Navy has outsourced its shipbuilding tasks to local toy factories, since they are so cheap, durable, high quality and safe...:china::china::omghaha::omghaha:

I know you can't prove anything.... Lost of words? That's all you can say to prove those ship on sea trial. It's not good to tell lie for things you cant do it. I pity those who have taken a ride by those fake report. :D

Neither is there any video of JL2 . So what is your point .

Back
Top Bottom