What's new

Infrastructure Development in Pakistan

LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>KEEP DREAMING!!! DREAMING IS BEAUTIFUL!

--------xxx-------------

Stupid comment above!

Pak has beautifull architecture. And cities like Lahore, Karachi, Hyderabad look like they had contiguous urban planning unlike the stop-jerk-slum-go ishtyle in India.

1 thing I see is while Pak projects are as elitist as Indian projects, Pak projects are beautiful. I often wonder if bldg.'s in India r specially designed and built to be ugly , ... :lol: .. 'Nazr' naa lag jaee.

Architects probably don't make much money in India, but civil & structural engineers seem to make a killing. Bldg.'s seem to be more 'technical', functional. I'd go so far to say that despite other things Bombay has the greatest collection of ugly bldg.'s in the world. Wonder ... :hitwall: .. if that costs extra?

And then as if to compensate for that, nowadays they come up with ultra-slick bldg.'s. Jarring.

Pak is used to ongoing change. Afer coming out of the Sowiet era cold, India does hawe this vestigial disease of 'gigantiism' which, inflicts and overtakes everything. Good that their is giant market and clientele lined up for 1/2 decent bldg.'s. Their is mass momentum, mass manufacturing, mass user base caught in a cyclone spiral of development. So in a decade or 2, the Indian Infra - dividend will completely transform the place and image of the place. Something like Karachi, Lahore & Singapore; not China or Dubai. Not at all artificial but market driven. Is all of the development in Pakistan realistic, market driven ? I think so.

IT_Park.jpg

Updates:

DSC05885.jpg

DSC05886.jpg

DSC05890.jpg

DSC05892.jpg

DSC05894.jpg

I Love the architecture of this building :smitten:

45665769.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan Deep Water Container Port

The container terminal will have both road and rail connections to the hinterland including the proposed Cargo Village in the Western Backwaters of Karachi Port.

M/s Hutchison Port Holdings Limited (HPH) of Hong Kong has been awarded the Concession. HPH is the world’s largest container operator.

Pakistan&

What Karachi needs is a proper sewage disposal system, the ocean water is becoming dirty

The Karachi sewer system was improved during Musharf's regime and extra Rs. 25 billion were allocated for this purpose. The effort needs to continue in all urban areas of Pakistan.

MASHAHALLAH congrats to every single person who is working hard to complte those all projects and special thanx to those who work in as workers working hard in cold winter and hot summer i Salut to them specially we must acknowledge their hard work more than engineers and investors because without them they all are useless

Back
Top Bottom