What's new

Information about initial interview for GDP

Zani

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have passed the initial tests and now I have a medical and interview on this coming Monday so any tips for me because m so confused :/

I have passed the initial tests and now I have a medical and interview on this coming Monday so any tips for me because m so confused :/

no reply :( i need sm help

plz sm buddy help me i need sm help now :undecided:

Congratulations but the initial is piece of cake ................. Just believe that you can do it and nothing is impossible than .Best of luck

congrats on passing the initial test man!!!! be confident and have trust in allah

Thanks sir nd u have any idea about interview??

Last edited:
Thanks sir nd u have any idea about interview??

just be natural and just give right answers,be confident and it is nothing,do tell us your experience after your interview/medical.if you have any other queries,feel free to ask...

just be natural and just give right answers,be confident and it is nothing,do tell us your experience after your interview/medical.if you have any other queries,feel free to ask...
hmmm thanks nd i will tell u :-)

tomorrow is my medical test so pray 4 me :rolleyes1:

they rejected me because my height is less then 5 ft 4inch :cry:

they rejected me because my height is less then 5 ft 4inch :cry:

what is your actual height? and your age?

btw did they asked you for domicile? which city domicile do you own ?

what is your actual height? and your age?

btw did they asked you for domicile? which city domicile do you own ?
my age is 17 nd my height is 159 cm nd they need 163 nd i hv Balochistan domicile

my age is 17 nd my height is 159 cm nd they need 163 nd i hv Balochistan domicile

did you studied matric/inter from Baluchistan? and you can not join forces with 159 cm height,but world does not end here,you have FIVE years left to apply in forces,in this time you may do graduation and start exercises which increases height,you have plenty of time left,on Baluchistan domicile,you will get some relaxation in percentage but i think no relaxation in height. ???

did you studied matric/inter from Baluchistan? and you can not join forces with 159 cm height,but world does not end here,you have FIVE years left to apply in forces,in this time you may do graduation and start exercises which increases height,you have plenty of time left,on Baluchistan domicile,you will get some relaxation in percentage but i think no relaxation in height. ???
i have passed the first year nd now i m in 2nd year

Hmmm i m agree with u :undecided:

i have passed the first year nd now i m in 2nd year

Hmmm i m agree with u :undecided:

did they asked you to show domicile when you were giving your academic documents to them ? do they return original documents at same initial test day or after medical?

Back
Top Bottom