What's new

Induction of Balochistanis in Pak Army - All News

Bloch are as pakistani as Sindhi, Punjabi, Pakhtoon and any other Pakistani is...its their right to join any armed force they want...and for just the sake of information to many ignorant friends...it was bloach regiment which stopped india crossing on lahore border and sialkot border in 1965 war..:pakistan:

PassingoutparadeofPakistanArmys4000Baluchrecruitsheld_16047.jpg

A grand ceremony was organized on the occasion of the passing out parade of 4000 Baluchi soldiers. Governor Balochistan Zulfiar Magsi was the chief guest at the occasion while Chief minister Balochistan Aslam Raisani, Corps commander Balochistan Lt General Javed Imtiaz were also present there, along with other distinguished guests families of the soldiers were are present there. ISPR in a message has congratulated the soldiers and also informed that in the future 10,000 Baluch soldiers will be inducted in Pak Army.

BTW, had anybody seen the parade? Though a whole lot of media is there but i dont know if they would air it.

i am impressed with the drill standard, no wonder Army can convert any tonda into a soldier - it's just a matter of time :)

Yes yes yes :pakistan::pakistan: they were showing on Tv.

good to know - then if this being the case, recruitment efforts shd be intensified in sindh and balochistan

The total new recruitment from Balochistan were 10,000 out of which 4,000 passed out and i think passing out parade for remaining will be held in future

Colonel Jawaid Baloch
Serving his nation and leading his men in Bajaur, he is introduced at 1:47

Last edited by a moderator:
thats really good news because pathans and balochs are born fighters and they can be used best in armed forces.... more courageous steps are needed to increase their no . it will have twofold effect 1) they will get better future 2) they will ensure security and stability in balochistan and other areas .........

Sir ji Moral State in any Army is classified as Secret. Still what i have personally seen is that Balochi and Sindhi soldiers have produced better results than the Punjabis, plus minus a very few cases. Of course we did have a few difficulties in the very beginning, but then when the push came to shove they were graded better.

i would like to take along a Balochi or Sindhi soldier any time for any operation.

I am sure a man of your status in the forum does not pass such comments with malignant intentions, perhaps it's choice of words but I personally found your comments a bit insulting. I have served with many soldiers, Kashmiri, Punjabi, Pukhtoon, Sindhi, Balochi, Baltits among others and I find that they cannot be judged on their ethnicity, it's a matter of dedication which varies from person to person. No soldier of any ethnicity has produced results better than the other. We fought like brothers and we lived like brothers, we watched each other's backs no community surpassed the other in any way although there were individual instances of unmatched bravery that were random and not limited to soldiers from any one province. I had and always will want a soldier from ANYWHERE in Pakistan watching my back. They are all equally trustworthy.

Governor Balochistan hails Baloch youth induction in Pak Army

QUETTA , Oct 29 (APP) - Governor Balochistan Nawab Zulfiqar Ali Magsi while expressing grave concern over the poor law and order situation in the province asked the federal government to step up its efforts for the removal of the grievances prevailing among the people in Balochistan.

Addressing at a passing out parade of Baloch recruits here at EME center in Quetta Cant on Friday, he emphasized that the federation should consider the genuine rights of Balochistan; however he rejected that if any armed struggle could turn out to be a durable solution for the issue.

Pakistan is passing through very critical juncture of hour where the external forces are trying hard to weaken and destabilize it, he deplored. Nawab Magsi vowed that with the unity within our ranks and prudent strategy we can steer out our county from the vicious circle and brutal clutches of anti-Pakistan elements who are hatching conspiracies against us.

He lauded the measures taken by the Pak Army for the induction of Baloch youth in the armed forces and assisting civil government in various sectors in the province. “The growing trend towards joining Pak Army among the youth of Balochistan is admirable and optimistic.

He maintained that the youth in Balochistan is not less patriot than that of any Pakistani no matter live any where in the country, adding I hope the passed out cadets would play their role for the betterment of the county.

Earlier, Governor Balochistan inspected the parade of smartly turned out contingent of Baloch recruits. He gave away prizes among the recruits on their distinction during the training.

Commander Southern Command, Lieutenant General, Javed Zia, Provincial Ministers, MPAs, tribal notables and relatives of the 4000 passed out recruits attended the ceremony.

We need to induct more youth from Baluchistan especially from troubled tribes because armed forces enrollment is the backbone of nations patriotism. These people will feel confident to throw away these traitors magsi, bugti etc etc who exploit and enslave their own people!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom