What's new

Induction of Balochistanis in Pak Army - All News

Good for them, they can earn rozi-roti. I think that Balochi youth, because of lack of other job opportunities, have no option but to join the army, a lot like J&K.

Hope they will be not be posted to units that are fighting their own brethren.

He who works against the state is the enemy, and it's the army's job to fight the enemy, not ponder over ethnical issues.

On a personal note I don't think we would need to deploy regular army troops against BLA terrorists. They can easily be handle by FC.

These inductions aren't for the insurgents. FC and police are more than enough. The army presence in Balochistan has already been scaled down. If you see the last line of the first post, the Sui Cantt is being converted into an education city.

These inductions aren't for the insurgents. FC and police are more than enough. The army presence in Balochistan has already been scaled down. If you see the last line of the first post, the Sui Cantt is being converted into an education city.

Yeah I agree. My post was actually in reponse to Mr Roach(Indian). I also believe the same that FC and Police are more than enough to handle BLA terrorists.

And yes I read that line too. Commendable work indeed.

Good for them, they can earn rozi-roti. I think that Balochi youth, because of lack of other job opportunities, have no option but to join the army, a lot like J&K.

Had they consider them as their own 'brethren', they never had joined the military in the first place.

Also, it is not 'because of lack of other job opportunities, have no option but to join the army', but their own choice, Army in Pakistan is based on volunteers not conscriptions! So quit thinking from your back side as the Balochs are not quite favorable to join military services (any of them) and these were a few proud souls who decided to cross that threshold and opt for a different line of profession.

Atleast a Baloch would NOT join Army just because of lack of other job opportunities, this i can assure you.

And BTW, this is nothing new, there have been Balochs in the Army since long, both in the Soldier and Officer cadres, only this time the strength has increased!

P.S. It was a very poor attempt hiding sarcasm on your part, BTW.

10,000 more Baloch men are expected to be enlisted soon. I think it's a grand step, actions such as this give birth to a more nationalist mindset. It's actions such as this that helped stabalize Sindh.

what is the 'awol' rate in our army?

Sir ji Moral State in any Army is classified as Secret. Still what i have personally seen is that Balochi and Sindhi soldiers have produced better results than the Punjabis, plus minus a very few cases. Of course we did have a few difficulties in the very beginning, but then when the push came to shove they were graded better.

i would like to take along a Balochi or Sindhi soldier any time for any operation.

BTW, had anybody seen the parade? Though a whole lot of media is there but i dont know if they would air it.

i am impressed with the drill standard, no wonder Army can convert any tonda into a soldier - it's just a matter of time :)

BTW, had anybody seen the parade? Though a whole lot of media is there but i dont know if they would air it.

The parade has been aired on several channels. I will try to post a video when i get one. Or perhaps air marshal can do us the honors !

Dont worry. They will be posted to units in Line of Control in Kashmir to fight indian soldiers.

By the way, Balochs have been in the Pakistan army for decades.

Balochs have also fought indian soldiers in all the wars against india.

Last edited:
Sir ji Moral State in any Army is classified as Secret. Still what i have personally seen is that Balochi and Sindhi soldiers have produced better results than the Punjabis, plus minus a very few cases. Of course we did have a few difficulties in the very beginning, but then when the push came to shove they were graded better.

i would like to take along a Balochi or Sindhi soldier any time for any operation.

good to know - then if this being the case, recruitment efforts shd be intensified in sindh and balochistan

need more more and more balochis in forces . as there is little population of balochs we have to add them in forces alot and u will se these BLA BLA BLA cant even have a place to hide in Baluchistan.

Had they consider them as their own 'brethren', they never had joined the military in the first place.

Also, it is not 'because of lack of other job opportunities, have no option but to join the army', but their own choice, Army in Pakistan is based on volunteers not conscriptions! So quit thinking from your back side as the Balochs are not quite favorable to join military services (any of them) and these were a few proud souls who decided to cross that threshold and opt for a different line of profession.

Atleast a Baloch would NOT join Army just because of lack of other job opportunities, this i can assure you.

And BTW, this is nothing new, there have been Balochs in the Army since long, both in the Soldier and Officer cadres, only this time the strength has increased!

P.S. It was a very poor attempt hiding sarcasm on your part, BTW.

I know of atleast one highest ranking Baloch officer Lt.General (R) Abdul Qadir Baloch ,who was also MNA candidate for PMLN in 2008 elections , he narrowly lost the elections though .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom