What's new

Indonesian vice president meets with senior Chinese military official !

"Pawn is something that can be moved by the world player, and we cant...."

@Viet

just by telling harsh truth and you are accusing me of insulting? :D

the reason your were 'most advanced' was because you copied everything from China as simple as that

btw, what can you offer to the modern world? i say modern world, not your ancient propaganda fantasy sketched by your vietcong
you start the conservation with "viet monkey kingdom". Isn´t an insulting?

It is not ancient propaganda fantasy. I can provide you citations from western visitors from a Travel Guide.
we contribute a lot to the modern history of Asia. One example: we liberated Cambodia from the genocide and abyss.

I feel sad to see some of poorly educated Chinese like you, who is ready at any time to throw the 5,000 years civilization into the next trash bin. really sad. :(

Lol, Jakarta and Singapore didn't even exist on that time, you are comparing two things that exist in different times. On the contrary, Indonesian kingdoms had reached the capability to build wonders such as these long before 10th century.
candi-prambanan1.jpg

borobudur.jpg
hey...it looks like Angkor Wat, the former capital of Khmer Kingdom.

1280px-Angkor_Wat.jpg

Last edited:
"Pawn is something that can be moved by the world player, and we cant...."

@Viet
sorry if have hurt your feeling.
as I have said, I know how Chinese think about you. As Vietnamese we know them too well.

hey...it looks like Angkor Wat, the former capital of Khmer Kingdom.

1280px-Angkor_Wat.jpg

Campha and Indonesian kingdoms had very close cultural relations, the one from Indonesia is called Prambanan temple, google it for yourself.

you start the conservation with "viet monkey kingdom". Isn´t an insulting?

It is not ancient propaganda fantasy. I can provide you citations from western visitors from a Travel Guide.
we contribute a lot to the modern history of Asia. One example: we liberated Cambodia from the genocide and abyss.

I feel sad to see some of poorly educated Chinese like you, who is ready at any time to throw the 5,000 years civilization into the next trash bin. really sad. :(

you deserve to be called that, as you despicable viets brainlessly trash almost every Chinese threads, we are here talking about what contribution your backward viets can contribute to other in a modern time with significance, and yet you keep dragging your propaganda of 'ancient' Chinese copies into this````

and please dont worry about the continuity of our civilization and Indonesian' foreign policy, as your half-witted vietcong propaganda infested suggestions are positively nonsense

sorry if have hurt your feeling.
as I have said, I know how Chinese think about you. As Vietnamese we know them too well.
have you answered my question? how others view viets? I believe you know it too well, at least in Germany? :D

Campha and Indonesian kingdoms had very close cultural relations, the one from Indonesia is called Prambanan temple, google it for yourself.
I only know Champa Kingdom had close link to Indonesia. the Cham people came from the Indo islands thousands of years ago.
Seems Cambodia and Champa had some roots in your country.

cham_towers.jpg

have you answered my question? how others view viets? I believe you know it too well, at least in Germany? :D
well, the Germans see us as model immigrants. we outperform all other migrant groups and even the Germans at schools.
Strenge Erziehung : Die besten deutschen Schüler stammen aus Vietnam - Nachrichten Politik - Deutschland - DIE WELT

We occupy good paying jobs. Plus we dominate typical Asian business as well such as nails, restaurants and shops.
Vietnamesen in Deutschland - Die unsichtbaren Lieblinge | Cicero Online

a new study conducting on Viet and German students shows Vietnam's IQ is 99.43, while German's is 99.13.
Cognitive ability, parenting and instruction in Vietnam and Germany

well, the Germans see us as model immigrants. we outperform all other migrant groups and even the Germans at schools.
Strenge Erziehung : Die besten deutschen Schüler stammen aus Vietnam - Nachrichten Politik - Deutschland - DIE WELT

We occupy good paying jobs. Plus we dominate typical Asian business as well such as nails, restaurants and shops.
Vietnamesen in Deutschland - Die unsichtbaren Lieblinge | Cicero Online

a new study conducting on Viet and German students shows Vietnam's IQ is 99.43, while German's is 99.13.
Cognitive ability, parenting and instruction in Vietnam and Germany
your can never answer the question directly, I was asking you how the others view you viets (i cant be more explicit, otherwise you will accuse me of assaulting you people again:D), and now you putting on three mental-molesting stuff like how you lot perform in a typical country lol,

only those inferior complex viets will chest-thumb over 0.30 IQ above average```you know why? because you have no respect from anyone, and you lot need attention desperately``:P

your can never answer the question directly, I was asking you how the others view you viets (i cant be more explicit, otherwise you will accuse me of assaulting you people again:D), and now you putting on three mental-molesting stuff like how you lot perform in a typical country lol,

only those inferior complex viets will chest-thumb over 0.30 IQ above average```you know why? because you have no respect from anyone, and you lot need attention desperately``:P
I will put you on my ignore list.

The greatest Viet export is their women. Otherwise Vietnam is the country that weapons are tested on them like lab rats.

The Vietnamese want Indonesia to fight for them but don't accept Indonesia position as the leader of ASEAN. These Vietnamese are shameless. Go lick and cheer for Japan! LOL

The Vietnamese want Indonesia to fight for them but don't accept Indonesia position as the leader of ASEAN. These Vietnamese are shameless. Go lick and cheer for Japan! LOL
Indonesia is in no position to be a leader of ASEAN.

first, a muslim country can never have any influence on Vietnam.
second, ASEAN has a rotating chairman. The system is fair and works well. That hinders a big country to impose their will on other smaller ones. Indonesia voice is as important as Brunei.
last, oh yes, Japan is the country best suitable and capable to lead Asia. China is disqualified.

The greatest Viet export is their women. Otherwise Vietnam is the country that weapons are tested on them like lab rats.
I have put you on my ignore list, too.

second, ASEAN has a rotating chairman. The system is fair and works well. That hinders a big country to impose their will on other smaller ones. Indonesia voice is as important as Brunei.
last, oh yes, Japan is the country best suitable and capable to lead Asia. China is disqualified.

I have put you on my ignore list, too.

Brunei is under Indonesian turf, our voice will be Brunei voice too, that's the different. You know what? Cambodia, they give no shit about Vietnam rants, but they listen and doing every Indonesian government wish including made a peace with Thailand over the temple incidents.

Indonesia has always been the leader of ASEAN since the beginning. Nothing ever passes without Indonesia's approval. The only time it isn't so is when your so called "puppet" betrays you.

We already have influences over you & every members. Though, the level of influences vary inter countries. You just never realizes it.

The rotating chairmanship is just a figure head position. The actual power behind ASEAN is in Jakarta. Not to mention its a joke. Because nothing ever get done with this kind of setup. Look at Cambodia.

Japan already had it chance in the last century & they fucked it up.

Indonesia has always been the leader of ASEAN since the beginning. Nothing ever passes without Indonesia's approval. The only time it isn't so is when your so called "puppet" betrays you.

We already have influences over you & every members. Though, the level of influences vary inter countries. You just never realizes it.

The rotating chairmanship is just a figure head position. The actual power behind ASEAN is in Jakarta. Not to mention its a joke. Because nothing ever get done with this kind of setup. Look at Cambodia.

Japan already had it chance in the last century & they fucked it up.
if you want to become a leader, found a new club. there is no place for a permanent leader in ASEAN. I don´t remember that anyone calls you as leader.
Indonesia influence is virtually non-existent in the region. I don´t blame you if you begin to believe to your own propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom