What's new

Indonesian Petition: Strip 'Anti-Muslim' Suu Kyi of Nobel Prize

First visit means nothing in the long run.
You are emotional unstable. If Duterte after scolding US president as son of whore and still make USA as his first visit. Your words will stand. But reality is.......

LOL Daw Aung San Su Kyi 's very first foreign visit is China even before her US trip... :D
Precisely, China is the right partner for Myanmar. In the past, we have our differences. But thing s are working out now. US and western will never assist Myanmar to progress.

China and Myanmar have a long history of cultural exchanges.
胞波bāobō[compatriots;relatives]baukpaw
Since ancient times, between the two peoples are commensurate to the brothers (baukpaw).

Suu Kyi is more friendly towards China than Myanmar Military Junta.

There is reason why Myanmar now is the fastest growing country in Asia as Myanmar gets closer and closer to China.

Let all Muslims join Indonesian brethren in this genuine demand.

This won't be successful. Ten thousands is pitifully small when compared to the total populations. Besides, I don't think we want to interfere in Myanmar's affair. If anything, we should help Myanmar as mediator to find the solutions that satisfies both sides.

I know it's a useless petition. nevertheless, I voted "No".

Leave Nobel Peace Prize alone. It is busy to award warmongers like Obama who successfully instigated Syrian war.

This won't be successful. Ten thousands is pitifully small when compared to the total populations. Besides, I don't think we want to interfere in Myanmar's affair. If anything, we should help Myanmar as mediator to find the solutions that satisfies both sides.

Such passive attitude has only added to the misery of these people since 1948. We all ought to encourage / help them to stand up and fight. Bring all pressure on BD to counter Indian pressure, and convince BD to be sympathetic to these fellow Muslims.

First visit means nothing in the long run.
well.. 1st trip do means her foreign policy in her regime.. In this case , she chose China .. she know pretty well that China will play important role in future Myanmar's development plan... We cant neglect our big neigbour who is one of the strongest in both economically and military in the world... :D

thz for ur right decision...!! bro we will show the proof that we dont do nothing wrong with muslims in our country and we just defeat the terrorists who attacked police and army...

Leave Nobel Peace Prize alone. It is busy to award warmongers like Obama who successfully instigated Syrian war.
I'm getting about the nobel prize and western propaganda... they want us unstable in both politic and economy.. coz they're thinking of Myanmar is in the control of China... i dont want to see Daw Aung San Su kyi as nobel prize winner with political strings anymore.. just want to see her as Leader of Myanmar... :(

Such passive attitude has only added to the misery of these people since 1948. We all ought to encourage / help them to stand up and fight. Bring all pressure on BD to counter Indian pressure, and convince BD to be sympathetic to these fellow Muslims.
dont lie with fake and re- write history.. frankly , they want to rise terror in their region .. tell me who will suffer more..? they should follow the rule and regulation of country where they live in.. if they break the rule , we cant help them and they will get punishment just like other people.. and this is doing in every other country too.. u BD guy should not forget that if u support their terrorist manner , they will burn ur country too.. u also know it already happened in BD... hope u guys co-operate with us in this anti-terror mission...

Vultures feasting upon a rotting corpse. If we aren't United, don't expect others not to take cheap shots.

wh should it be obtained by chinese butchers then? Make your own prize.
We do not need the hypocritical Nobel peace prize,
ennn,,, the Western countries destroyed Libya,then the EU won the Nobel Peace Prize,lol, why not directly awarded to NATO,
Obama did nothing, won the Nobel Peace Prize,oh no, he did, he broke Syria with the trophy.

Last edited:
Well is up to the Myanmarese gov. on how to solve the problems. As Indonesian we dont like to be lectured too on how to deal with insurgencies and political dissidents at homes, and till now we still had plenty of them. So i thing it would be a wise choice to stay out of this matter. Personnaly i just hope they dont go too overbroad on their cleaning activities.

@Aung Zaya

Well is up to the Myanmarese gov. on how to solve the problems. As Indonesian we dont like to be lectured too on how to deal with insurgencies and political dissidents at homes, and till now we still had plenty of them. So i thing it would be a wise choice to stay out of this matter. Personnaly i just hope they dont go too overbroad on their cleaning activities.

@Aung Zaya
we already invited top diplomats and NGOs and show the real situation of Arakan... they all pleased upon what we do.. we're trying to classify the innocent ones who love peace while we're hinting down the terroists.. there is already divided into 2 groups itself.. one who love peace and ones who want to fight.. and they also against each other.. u can here we also giving the medical treatment to ill detainee who involved in attack.. in background , innocents ones recieving proper medical treamemt during this incidents..

image.jpeg

our soldiers even used rubber bullets at first well-planned ambush by the hundard of people who holding arms , knife and spear.. due to international pressure.. that's why we lost one officer and one soldier in that incident.. we ASEAN should co-operate in this anti-terror mission before this spur spread the region..

NOTE:
I have been travelling up and down South East Asian nations for a while now.
Hence, I have been able to pick up the factuals events in Indonesia.
There are tons of very misleading and very malicious brainwashing by the
western americese press circulating outside.

This truth must be told
... ...

The Righteous TRUTH is 85% or
Majority of Indonesian Muslims are
very Wise, Smart, Anti Racism, and Super Kind
towards Double Minority Governor Ahok

... ...I believe many islamic leaders in Indonesia like, Amin Rais, ... , Fachri Hamzah, Fadli Zon, Habib Rizieq ... ...

Only Rizieq Shihab, Fadli Zon, Fahri Hamzah, Ahmad Dhani, Amin Rais, and a tiny few other Muslim leaders are practising Bigotry and Racism to terrorize and attack and sabotage Pres. JOKOWI and Governor AHOK and other minorities in Indonesia.

:yes4: :yes4:

Lately, Rizieq Shihab, Fadli Zon, Fahri Hamzah, Ahmad Dhani, Amin Rais are financed by the ex president SBY
to topple Pres. JOKOWI -- Anti Corruption, Anti Racism, and Pro Small People government.
SBY is a Big Time corruptor during his 10 years position as the ex president.

*** Rizieq Shihab ( an Arab ), and Amien Rais are suspected to be closely affiliated with the Low Lifer
Scum maggot ISIS Daesh terrorists
and Indonesia Pertamina Biggest Mafia cartel led by Riza Chalid ( an Arab ).
-- Both of them have been suspected of smuggling Daesh terrorists to destroy Indonesia from within for many years.

Hopefully in the next few weeks, these Low Lifer Scum maggot Daesh terrorists supporters will be
interrogated by the Indonesian Police and Intel and becoming criminal prisoners afterward.

Significant MAJORITY of Indonesian Muslims are wholeheartedly supporting Gov. Ahok and Pres. JOKOWI.
in their fight against these Low Lifer Scum maggot Daesh terrorists.

Recently, there are thousands of Indonesian Demosntrators spread in 6 or more major cities are demanding
the Indonesian Police to capture and destroy FPI
( Rizieq Shihab destructive organization ).

Just check out those thousand of factual proofs in picture below.

===

OTOH, ... ...

I notice that you @UMNOPutra has been undermining and attacking INDONESIA with your posts.
As an Malaysian Bumiputera -- why are you so afraid of Indonesian success ?

Please do not think with the ( Destructive -- Stone Age -- ZERO SUM mentality ).
This is the yr 2016 now. -- We all shall be planning to explore the Next Frontier ( Outer Space and Other Planets ).

The more prosperous Indonesians are becoming, the more Benefits it will distribute to every nations in the region.
All nations from the North to the South -- ( Russia, PRC, Thailand, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Brunei, and Singapore ) shall be cheering for Indonesian prosperity.

===

Do you know that ... ... ?
With all those Bone Deep Corruption and Inefficiency,

Indonesian PPP -- GDP are ranked #8 globally.
In fact, United Kingdom and France PPP GDP are behind INDONESIA by
approximately 150 billion and 200 billion usd respectively.

Imagine what will happen -- when Indonesia has successfully killed Corruption, ... ...

Within 2 short years, don't be shock when Indonesian GDP will surpass Brazil, and becomes #7 globally.
If Pres. JOKOWI and Governor AHOK are able to manage Indonesia until year 2034,
don't be shock when Japan and Germany will be behind Indonesia as well.

Pause and think about that for 1 moment, let it sink into your head.

Factual Proof:

1)
Gov. Ahok and his Incredible Supporters TemanAhok ( mainly Muslims ) who
1000% Support Gov. Ahok in his fights against Corruption and Racism
Teman Ahok--Nusron--Ruhut--1a.jpg

2)
Gov. Ahok and his Incredible Cheering Jakarta Inhabitants ( mainly Muslims ) who
1000% Support Gov. Ahok in his fights against Corruption and Racism.

AHoK--Sambutan Rakyat--1f.jpg

3)
Gov. Ahok and his Incredible Cheering Jakarta Inhabitants ( mainly Muslims ) who

AHoK--Sambutan Rakyat--1d.jpg

4)

Last edited:
We do not need the hypocritical Nobel peace prize,
ennn,,, the Western countries destroyed Libya,then the EU won the Nobel Peace Prize,lol, why not directly awarded to NATO,
Obama did nothing, won the Nobel Peace Prize,oh no, he did, he broke Syria with the trophy.

its a western prize. I still dont get your rants. Make your own prize where you win money for crushing down Tibet or for your militarism towards Vietnam for example.

its a western prize. I still dont get your rants. Make your own prize where you win money for crushing down Tibet or for your militarism towards Vietnam for example.

We don't rare you Nobel executioner Prize . Set up or not, it is our own things.

Tibet is a part of China since the beginning of the 13th century, why should we crushing down, LOL?
and, your Italy, in 1861 set up the kingdom of Italy, aggression everywhere. LOL, a self-righteous fool.
Vietnam, LOL, why don't u say, Ethiopia, north Africa.LOL, a self-righteous fool.

In addition to tell you, Vietnam was once a province of China, which lasted for 1000 years, after is a vassal state of China 1000 years, then ,was occupied by the French half a century. It was China who helped them drive away France and the United States..This is history
Nobel executioner Prize:sniper:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom