What's new

Indonesian Petition: Strip 'Anti-Muslim' Suu Kyi of Nobel Prize

Saudi don't even bothered with the plight of Yemenis, Syrian and other people in which happened at their border or around their Country, let alone the Rohingya case.

Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia is actually the best bet to persuade Myanmar government to made easy on their cleaning activities in Rakhine state.

Saudi don't even bothered with the plight of Yemenis, Syrian and other people in which happened at their border or around their Country, let alone the Rohingya case.

Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia is actually the best bet to persuade Myanmar government to made easy on their cleaning activities in Rakhine state.

Saudi host one of the biggest diaspora of Rohingyas. I dont know about Indonesia but Malaysia also host sizable amount. Saudi is very sympathetic to Rohingya but BD did not give the staging ground unless hell would had fallen on MM by now.

Lol politic is not such an piece of cake.. If Saudi want to do like this , they can do since 2012.. But they don't.. :D Suadi is busying with Iran now.. And Rohingya problem can be considered as smallest case compared to South China Sea crisis , Trump becoming US president and Syria Crisis.. Yes.. I don't know nothing.. :D

MM was under international sanction till last year. Gradual withdrawl was awarded due to the hope that civilian govt will address the crisis not only Rohingya but other minority group as well.
But MM can not drag it for ever. And with disturbances like highly publicized Rohingya issue MM can not move forward. The propaganda will continue.

Hilary would had been better for MM. Dont count on Trump.
Trump will be great from middle east and as a whole for Muslim.

oh right

well armed, nice joke though

Take care of IND first mam. We saw how vulnerable IND is in the past.
BD is arming according to its own need.

Saudi host one of the biggest diaspora of Rohingyas. I dont know about Indonesia but Malaysia also host sizable amount. Saudi is very sympathetic to Rohingya but BD did not give the staging ground unless hell would had fallen on MM by now.

MM was under international sanction till last year. Gradual withdrawl was awarded due to the hope that civilian govt will address the crisis not only Rohingya but other minority group as well.
But MM can not drag it for ever. And with disturbances like highly publicized Rohingya issue MM can not move forward. The propaganda will continue.

Hilary would had been better for MM. Dont count on Trump.
Trump will be great from middle east and as a whole for Muslim.

Take care of IND first mam. We saw how vulnerable IND is in the past.
BD is arming according to its own need.

Oh sure, 2016 had near end, i still can't see where is your Su-30 MKK? oh and i still wanna to see where is the arms of Bangladesh? what i can see is a lot of imported junks

Back
Top Bottom