What's new

Indonesia Islamic school teacher raped 13 and impregnate 8 minor students

Religious schools in general are a breeding ground for such predators. Be it Madressas or seminaries

That guy is the Madrasah owner son. That Madrasah in his view is more about business entity, he can be teacher there because his father is the owner. Prophet Adam also has one son who is a killer of his own brother

He should be awarded the death sentence.

Indeed death sentence is the punishment, you need to read the previous comment.

Basically he is not really Islamic teacher by heart, he is the son of the Ulama who own this Madrasah

He becomes the teacher is more due to earn money and continue this Madrasah operation that become his family income

Indeed death sentence is the punishment, you need to read the previous comment.

Basically he is not really Islamic teacher by heart, he is the son of the Ulama who own this Madrasah

He becomes the teacher is more due to earn money and continue this Madrasah operation that become his family income

Islamic teacher or not, such people ruin lives and need to be killed. Although I do not advocate torture. One gunshot to the head and he's gone.

Islamic teacher or not, such people ruin lives and need to be killed. Although I do not advocate torture. One gunshot to the head and he's gone.

Death sentence in Indonesia uses gun, yup he will be shot, most probably in the heart but we dont know when

Not only that. The court also order his family to support financially all of his victim and also the babies made from that relationship

Death sentence in Indonesia uses gun, yup he will be shot, most probably in the heart but we dont know when

Not only that. The court also order his family to support financially all of his victim and also the babies made from that relationship

Second part is unfair. His family should not be responsible for his individual actions. I think his possessions should go to the victims.

Back
Top Bottom