What's new

Indonesia Islamic school teacher raped 13 and impregnate 8 minor students

Song Hong

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Between 2016 and 2021, Herry Wirawan sexually groomed the 13 girls, who were between 12 and 16 years old, and impregnated eight of his victims, a judge said in February.

The Bandung rape case shone a light on the problem of sexual abuse in some of the schools, with 14 out of the 18 cases reported to the Child Protection Commission last year taking place in pesantren.

Last year two teachers at a boarding school in South Sumatra were arrested for sexually abusing 26 male students over the course of a year.

And in 2020, a boarding school teacher in East Java was sentenced to 15 years in prison for sexually assaulting 15 female students.

I have always argued in favor of giving harsher punishment for fk an run. You can get jail by cheating monies. You get nothing by PUA women.

Religious schools in general are a breeding ground for such predators. Be it Madressas or seminaries
There needs to be more stringent requirements and checks for who they 'employ' as teachers.

The quality definitely needs to be raised. I can't speak for other religions, but in the Islamic world any old random guy who keeps a beard and has a little knowledge paired with some pious acting is suddenly seen as valid & truthful. People will believe anything he says.

The bar needs to be raised.

Religious schools in general are a breeding ground for such predators. Be it Madressas or seminaries
Nah, this is just one case. Best school in Indonesia is state owned Madrasah. 70 % top 10 schools in Indonesia are state schools. Even in Jakarta state schools dominate. 80 % best school in Jakarta is state owned. Public school. Unlike in the West where the best schools are private owned and expensive schools for the rich

There needs to be more stringent requirements and checks for who they 'employ' as teachers.

The quality definitely needs to be raised. I can't speak for other religions, but in the Islamic world any old random guy who keeps a beard and has a little knowledge paired with some pious act is suddenly seen as valid.

The bar needs to be raised.
You always answered why it hasn’t worked. Muslims in general have had their religion dragged into cultural imagery rather than actual substance

Nah, this is just one case. Best school in Indonesia is state owned Madrasah. 70 % top 10 schools in Indonesia are state schools. Even in Jakarta state schools dominate. 80 % best school in Jakarta is state owned. Public school. Unlike in the West where the best schools are private and expensive schools for the rich
How do we know this is one case? Because it became public?

That the rank based on nationwide state university test where only math, biology, pysics, English are tested

You always answered why it hasn’t worked. Muslims in general have had their religion dragged into cultural imagery rather than actual substance

How do we know this is one case? Because it became public?
Millions went to Madrasah. If this thing is wide spread people will know through their story. I have several cousins studied in Madrasah. One of them worked in Dutch engineering company overseas as first job after finishing in state owned university (STEM)

There are always bad people ever where. There is case of one expat from Western country, working as teacher in Jakarta International Schools and sodomy many kindergarten boys for years. You can google it

Last edited:
He gets Death penalty. Enough said. We also see this sex crime in other religion. The different is that we dont hide the crime like them, we punish the actors hard
Herry sounds like a christian name. Doesnt fit the name of a Islam cleric teacher.

Herry sounds like a christian name. Doesnt fit the name of a Islam cleric teacher.
Yeah, some Muslim uses Western name as well. Even in West Sumatra you can hear Indonesian uses Jhon or Robert as name and they are Muslim LOL

@SQ8 Basically I dont like any boarding schools.

Last edited:
Mother of boy who get sexual abuse in Jakarta International Schools. The criminal is Western origin teacher

They change the name of the school after the sodomy case

Mother of boy who get sexual abuse in Jakarta International Schools. The criminal is Western origin teacher

They change the name of the school after the sodomy case

But isnt it the false accusation from the parent?

But isnt it the false accusation from the parent?

You show the story from his lawyer. I dont follow the story for years, as far as I know he is now in prison and even the school name is changed from Jakarta International School into Jakarta Cultural School. Branding management. They hired PR consulting company as well. I know it

Pondok Indah Hospital is good. I doubt the accusation saying Pondok Indah Hospital doctor doesnt examine the kid properly.

You show the story from his lawyer. I dont follow the story for years, as far as I know he is now in prison and even the school name is changed from Jakarta International School into Jakarta Cultural School. Branding management. They hired PR consulting company as well. I know it

Not really.
In fact the Court free the teachers from the carged sexually abusing students.

Back
Top Bottom