What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

commodore inspection at PT Caputra Mitra Sejati dockyard at Banten, newly built
KRI Kurau 856 navigational testing

kri-kurau-856.jpg

3189D11000000578-0-image-a-12_1456457260641.jpg

indonesian-army-militer-vehicle-58739774.jpg

indonesian-army-soldiers-patrol-the-botanical-garden-near-the-presidential-gxf0tp.jpg

indonsf12e_2x.jpg

Majority of Papuans reject separation from Indonesia
Jakarta | Sat, May 6, 2017 | 07:56 am

The majority of indigenous people in Papua reject separation from Indonesia, while less than one-fifth Papuans support the idea of separatism, according to a survey published on Friday.

The survey conducted by Indikator Politic research institute showed that 60 percent of Papuans wanted to stay under the control of Jakarta while 18 percent did not. The survey took place from March 23 to April 3 in 24 regions across the Papua. 22 respondents refused to answer the questioner.

“Most of them are loyal to the country, while 22 percent of them had no opinion,” Indikator Politik research director Hendro Prasetyo said to the media on Friday, adding that the survey used multistage random sampling through serial interviews with seven hundred people.

77 percent of respondents are satisfied with President Joko ‘Jokowi’ Widodo’s work in the easternmost province. Through the research it was also revealed that basic needs such as clean water, health, education and infrastructure remain the most important issues for Papuans. (hol)

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2017/05/06/60-of-papuans-reject-separation-from-indonesia.html

Dear Friends, I`m writing a something about the Super Tucano and I`m including the operation in Indonesia. I`m looking for information and pictures. Does anyone can help me?

Majority of Papuans reject separation from Indonesia
Jakarta | Sat, May 6, 2017 | 07:56 am

The majority of indigenous people in Papua reject separation from Indonesia, while less than one-fifth Papuans support the idea of separatism, according to a survey published on Friday.

The survey conducted by Indikator Politic research institute showed that 60 percent of Papuans wanted to stay under the control of Jakarta while 18 percent did not. The survey took place from March 23 to April 3 in 24 regions across the Papua. 22 respondents refused to answer the questioner.

“Most of them are loyal to the country, while 22 percent of them had no opinion,” Indikator Politik research director Hendro Prasetyo said to the media on Friday, adding that the survey used multistage random sampling through serial interviews with seven hundred people.

77 percent of respondents are satisfied with President Joko ‘Jokowi’ Widodo’s work in the easternmost province. Through the research it was also revealed that basic needs such as clean water, health, education and infrastructure remain the most important issues for Papuans. (hol)

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2017/05/06/60-of-papuans-reject-separation-from-indonesia.html
Hope the rest will be back to us soon, as many opm member who were conciously back to" pangkuan pertiwi".

Dear Friends, I`m writing a something about the Super Tucano and I`m including the operation in Indonesia. I`m looking for information and pictures. Does anyone can help me?
Indonesian Air Force opeated Super Tucano at the 21st Squadron, 16 purchased and delivered but we already loss 1 unit last year. We use it as the replacement for our retired OV-10 Bronco
10725113_1543230292578780_2064562689_n.jpg

14574108_1691778727799959_5851908265243312128_n.jpg

tucano flir.jpg

Indonesia disband hard-line Islamic group Hizbut Tahrir

JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) -- Indonesia's top security minister says the government will take legal measures to dissolve a hard-line Islamic group that favors a global caliphate for Muslim nations.

wiranto.jpg

Wiranto announced the action against Hizbut Tahrir Indonesia in a brief meeting with reporters.

He said Monday that the "activities of HTI are strongly indicated to be running against Pancasila (Indonesia's pluralistic state ideology) and the constitution."

The move comes after the government of President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo was shaken by massive protests by conservative Muslim groups against the minority Christian governor of Jakarta.

Wiranto says, "the activities of HTI have clearly caused conflict in society" and threaten the integrity of the state.

Hizbut was one of several hard-line groups behind the protests.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-05-08-03-54-13

They haven't disbanded yet.
According to the law; the government had to go to court for it.

The problem is, the law already stated the ideology that runs against Pancasila: which is Atheism, Communism/Marxism, Leninism.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom