What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

dumb bom alias mk82 mk 84 ,ga berpandu.
Smart bom ,bom yg dipandu laser,radio,infrared macam GBU 12,GBU 27.
JDAM adl pengembangan MK83,mk84 berpandu GPS ditambah INS sebagai cadangan kalau GPS di jamming.
digambar sepertinya smart bom berpandu laser .
Petir dari sari bahari itu tebakan gw JAASM versi indo karena ga pake seeker ,dia pake autopilotnya uav alias GPS sebagai pandunya dan punya turbojet walaupun masih lambat.
edit dikit , via hape kok susah ya

pkr-2.jpg

Sorry kl off topic,
Apa bisa perusahaan swasta di indonesia memproduksi senjata seperti pistol, assault rifle, cannon, missile dan menjualnya keluar negri?

It is better to have state owned companies as the prominent defense companies in our countries. As for the private company doing it, we dont know whether the owner is a nationalist one or just doing it for the sake of money. It will be endanger the society and government budget as well with their lobbies power if they become huge, USA for example get this diseases.

It is better to have state owned companies as the prominent defense companies in our countries. As for the private company doing it, we dont know whether the owner is a nationalist one or just doing it for the sake of money. It will be endanger the society and government budget as well with their lobbies power if they become huge, USA for example get this diseases.
So is that mean theres law that forbid private company to defelop, produce and export hand gun, riffle and missile?

Government also has huge money, so we can use our human resources and technology there to develop risky high tech product that will be difficult to be created by our own private companies in a situation where other nations has already done it since long time ago (Toyota/ Samsung/ etc). See economic scale, marketing factors and others.

The benefit of prioritizing our state owned defense companies to supply military needs is to make them grow enough in term of manufacturing capability and technology, and thus can be a vehicle to make advance industry for civilian products. We can control them in a way it can benefit our nation, something that cannot be done if it is a private one. PT Pindad someday can make engine and civilian cars for instant, PT LEN can be another Huawei, etc.

I dont suggest us to shut down our private own companies in defense sector as I know for sure that entrepreneurship is needed to create better product and innovations. And some companies in electronics, shipbuilding, can diversify their business to tap defense product market, but I merely want to stress the importance of growing our state owned companies in here due to several factors I have mentioned.

So is that mean theres law that forbid private company to defelop, produce and export hand gun, riffle and missile?

I think they can do it, like PT Lundin who is in negotiation currently to sell about 100 tank boats for UEA.

Various vessels owned by the Navy, Police, Customs, and SAR Agency
kapal.jpg

Last edited:
RIP. We might want to consider reducing the aerobatic fleet from our Air Force. We have lost some of the best pilot in the last few years already, when they trying to pulled some aerobatic stunt. This is upsetting.

hind.jpg

Last edited:

Either electronics and back up failed, eject seat mechanism didn't work or the pilot for some reason passed out...

Back
Top Bottom