What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

I hear that we are interested in armored vehicle from Indonesia i don't know which one through

I hear that we are interested in armored vehicle from Indonesia i don't know which one through

If it's true, we sure welcome this development. But i never heard of this, can you provide any links for me to read?

sumber dari FB Formil....

11094357_165935987071669_8712421163900693928_n.jpg

11870868_165935653738369_4793404484328589531_n.jpg

11899993_165936497071618_3540176317388846610_n.jpg

i dont have the link sorry i forgot to save the link i think its somewhere here i think its the time when Philippine official visited Indonesia arms factory about 2 years ago sorry

Rheinmetall To Supply Tank Ammunition To International Customer

Source : Our Bureau ~ Dated : Tuesday, August 11, 2015 @ 03:46 PM

Rheinmetall has won a 43.1 million contract from an international customer to supply tank ammunition.

The DM63A1 kinetic energy rounds will be delivered in two lots from 2016 to 2018, the company announced today.

Based on tungsten technology, the DM63A1 is the most advanced kinetic energy round for 120mm smoothbore tank guns on the market today.

Containing no explosives, the projectile's effectiveness relies entirely on the kinetic energy of the Rheinmetall advanced heavy tungsten penetrator technology.

Manufacture of the penetrators and final assembly will take place at Rheinmetall's plant in Unterlüß in Lower Saxony, while the temperature-independent propellant powder will be sourced from Rheinmetall Nitrochemie, with plants at Aschau in Bavaria and Wimmis, Switzerland.

The order makes important contribution to capacity utilization at all three sites.

The DM63A1 kinetic energy round, because of its new propulsion system, is capable of enhancing the combat performance of platforms armed with a 120mm smoothbore gun, including those of the Leopard 2 main battle tank, with no need for prior technical modification.

Source: http://www.defenseworld.net/news/137....Vcqubzblpl E

India looks to support defence trade with Indonesia
Jon Grevatt, Bangkok - IHS Jane's Defence Industry
10 August 2015

India is looking to support the development of Indonesia's armed forces and defence industrial base through funding and technology transfers, the Indonesian Ministry of Defense (MoD) said on 10 August.

After meetings between Indonesian defence minister Ryamizard Ryacudu and Gurjit Singh, India's ambassador to Indonesia, the MoD outlined two focuses of the growing defence partnership between the two countries.

These include collaboration in defence procurement, which is intended to support Indonesia's military modernisation programme through India's provision of funding and technology transfers, and co-operation in enhancing maritime security to support both countries' continuing economic expansion.

The focus on funding and technology transfers is in line with India's stated commitment to boost exports through greater levels of collaboration with potential customers in Southeast Asia.

India looks to support defence trade with Indonesia - IHS Jane's 360

sumber dari FB Formil....

Is this the latest development stage of our PKR 10514?

i don't have the link sorry, i forgot to save the link. i think its somewhere here i think its the time when Philippine official visited Indonesia arms factory about 2 years ago sorry

2 years ago, that's old. I hope the SSV project can become the bridge for Indonesia and Philippines to strengthen our defence industry cooperation in the future.

Last edited:
11873736_10206840724753144_2092319178481281886_n.jpg

Oerlikon Skyshield will defend Supadio Air Force Base

2 years ago, that's old. I hope the SSV project can become the bridge for Indoneisa and Philippines to strengthen our defence industry cooperation in the future.

yes

Indonesia May Buy Russian Su-35 Jets by 2017 – Ambassador

17:12 13.08.2015 (updated 17:18 13.08.2015)

1025612272.jpg

Indonesian ambassador to Russia said that Indonesian government is considering the purchase of Russian Sukhoi Su-35 jets under a bidding process expected to be announced soon.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – The Indonesian government is considering the purchase of Russian Sukhoi Su-35 (Flanker-E) jets under a bidding process expected to be announced soon, the Indonesian ambassador to Russia said on Thursday.

"The interest was voiced at the highest level. It is known that the budget for the purchase of aircraft has already been formed for 2015-2016," Djauhari Oratmangun told RIA Novosti.

According to the diplomat, a decision concerning the purchase will be made by the end of 2016. The quantity of jets will depend on the tender results, he added.

The Su-35 jets are modern and well-equipped aircraft, Oratmangun said, stressing that these characteristics are important to Indonesia.

In June, Russia’s state-run arms exporter Rosoboronexport announced plans to participate in the Indonesian Air Force's bidding for multifunctional fighter jets, offering the Su-35.

Source: http://m.sputniknews.com/business/20...025711276.html

2 years ago, that's old. I hope the SSV project can become the bridge for Indonesia and Philippines to strengthen our defence industry cooperation in the future.

It would i mean we are following the ASEAN defense Cooperation plan were ASEAN members cooperate on weapons development

Back
Top Bottom