What's new

Indonesia Defence Forum

Niatnya sih udah bagus, cuma kualitas pengerjaan masih level amatir. Emang harga nggak bisa bohong, mau kualitas bagus, harus berani keluarin ongkos produksi lebih mahal.

contoh camo yang bagus:
Legion_Firearms_LF-4D_Orion_Design_Group_ODG_Edition_Lupus_Camouflage_Pattern_Signature_Series_5.56mm_Tactical_AR-15_Carbine_Rifle_with_HEX-Fluted_Barrel_at_SHOT_Show_2013_David_Crane_DefenseReview.com_DR_2.jpg
maybe the previous one self painted by the soldier :-) I think the camo used by Kostrad too bright for mission in our jungle environment, cmiiw

maybe the previous one self painted by the soldier :-) I think the camo used by Kostrad too bright for mission in our jungle environment, cmiiw

Probably... maybe... but all the weapon camo look quite similar... this couldn't be self-painted by the soldiers. Pindad really need to upgrade their painting facility.
44853_medium_zps43b4b3a0.jpg

C-130 in a routine maintenance

Herc_1.jpg

Herc_2.jpg

Technicians can be seen checking Indonesian Air Force C-130 in Abdulrachman Saleh Air Base, East Java.

Herc_3.jpg

Checking the cockpit, looking and fixing any possible failures

Herc_4.jpg

C-130's receive their routine maintenance after 50 hours of flight.

Herc_5.jpg

172 Technicians involved in a single C-130 maintenance.

Probably... maybe... but all the weapon camo look quite similar... this couldn't be self-painted by the soldiers. Pindad really need to upgrade their painting facility.
44853_medium_zps43b4b3a0.jpg

Maybe they need upgrade their painting facility and it's employee's sense of art :p:

Hello fellow Indonesian bros, i'm a new member here. And i've been lurking in PDF for...few month. :coffee:
And i'll do my best to contribute in this thread and maybe this forum section :-)

I-Luv-Indonesia.gif

Dear All,
Late but not too late. First of all, let me introduce myself to all of you who contribute here. I'm 28 y.o., male, married, and living in Jakarta. I find the thread by following a link attached in Formil Kaskus. I'm enjoying read the thread very much because of it's uptodate and useful update.

="MarveL, post: 7364981, member: 151616"]Hi bennedict welcome abroad :bunny:, i think the photos above taken from 2012 hercule's archive. :coffee:
dapet dari defense studies, baru di post tntng Herky, ternyata pic lama toh :( tapi kayanya belom di post di PDF.
="MarveL, post: 7364981, member: 151616"ini juga udah di post 4-5 halaman kebelakang kayanya. Anyway, keep up :cheers:

:cheesy:
yang video kayaknya udah juga di halaman belakang2

Quick Reaction Force Exercise in Poso 2015. Around 3000 QRF Forces from Army Strategic Reserve landed on Poso. The exercise also involving several elements from Marine Corps. Other reasons behind this exercise, is also to lay waste to Santoso militant group which emerged in Poso after series of ISIS Propaganda videos became an issue in Indonesian media prior of early 2015.

Santoso militant, led by Santoso and Abu Wardah, rumored to have connection and support from Philippines separatist Abu Sayyaf.
santoso-poso_1.jpg

Abu Wardah (center) with the so-called "mujahedeen"

2044043teroris780x390.jpg

Santoso (center).

D8gbzrmIGj.jpg
Heavy-armed Police Paramilitary dispatched to snatch the militants.

022142300_1428134124-medium_personel-brimob-dikerahkan-buru-kelompok-santoso-8d96b2.png

Police Special Detachment 88 Anti-terror/Densus 88 also joins the manhunt.

378858_07562120052015_polisi_poso.JPG

The order is clear : "Dead or Alive"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
latihan-perang.jpg

Marine Corps, always ready to destroy any kinds of threat.

7376_thumb_tni441.jpg

Mortars, RPG's, and Marine Corps soldiers in line.

TNI-latihan-perang1.jpg

RM-70 Grad launching dozens of rockets on Gunung Biru, a suspected militant hideout. Initial report suggested that militants fleeing their hideout after sprayed by Grad rockets.

to be continued below

Back
Top Bottom