What's new

‘Indo-Pak trade can touch $50 billion'

anything else u want?
talking abt terrorism ehh. 2001 parliament attacks, 1999 plane hijack, 2008 mumbai, kargil, giving residence to dawood abrahim and maulana masood, osama bin laden etc etc etc. plzzz indian organisations work under complete supervision of goi. we saw in kargil how ur army crossed border withour permission of pak govt. seriously u guys dont deserve to talk abt trade.

Pakistan dosent has anything to do with the events you mentioned.....they are all inside jobs...atleast you have agreed here that 26/11 was an inside job.....
we should cut all diplomatic ties...throw their ambassador out from Central Asia..unless we get an apology from bharat for wrongly accusing Pakistan for indian inside jobs.

i have been reading this page for quite a while now,infact i started reading this forum when i was in my 11th standard,but now,i am in my 4th semester,and i think,itz great to join this...because,we need to understand each other,and there can be any progress if our two societies advance through the implementation of new technologies...it may be in the field of nuclear sciences,pharmaceuticals,electrical engineering,genetics etc....
lets peace prevail....:-)

Pakistan dosent has anything to do with the events you mentioned.....they are all inside jobs...atleast you have agreed here that 26/11 was an inside job.....
we should cut all diplomatic ties...throw their ambassador out from Central Asia..unless we get an apology from bharat for wrongly accusing Pakistan indian inside jobs.
sir i certainly do NOT resort to smearing pak,or i have NO such intentions,but mumbai was performed by all the pakistani nationals,itz such a shame that instead of denouncing such acts you are saying it was "inside job" etc,please be fair...

we should cut all diplomatic ties...throw their ambassador out from Central Asia..unless we get an apology from bharat for wrongly accusing Pakistan indian inside jobs.

AHM AHM was kargil an inside job? if it was then i think u need to get out of ur history books and read some tru stuff. we r putting ahead a hand of friendship. forget the past. trade with us and join hands.

yes that bcoz we understand the importance of trade. they dont they only understand kashmir and terrorism. not even a single pakistani has agreed that trade is way to development and jobs boom. :hitwall::hitwall:
who the heck wud want peace if u keep calling us terrorists, blaming random shizz on us and generalizing us which u hav been doing in all of ur posts, calm down with the hate, p.s im all up for this trade :tup:

sir i certainly do NOT resort to smearing pak,or i have NO such intentions,but mumbai was performed by all the pakistani nationals,itz such a shame that instead of denouncing such acts you are saying it was "inside job" etc,please be fair...

you be honest....have u ever any dead from mumbai incident other that those 10 dead gunmen?did your media showed any dead or injured indian?your media never showed the relatives of dead.......all the world saw was ajmal kasab with that saffron band running up and down in that hotel.
?

who the heck wud want peace if u keep calling us terrorists, blaming random shizz on us and generalizing us which u hav been doing in all of ur posts, calm down with the hate, p.s im all up for this trade :tup:

i respect ur thumbs up we need that temprament from u guys :tup: . all i am saying is that forget the past and force ur govt to approve trade with india.

i respect ur thumbs up we need that temprament from u guys :tup: . all i am saying is that forget the past and force ur govt to approve trade with india.
my point exactly :yahoo:

you be honest....have u ever any dead from mumbai incident other that those 10 dead gunmen?did your media showed any dead or injured indian?your media never showed the relatives of dead.......all the world saw was ajmal kasab with that saffron band running up and down in that hotel.
?
chalo bhai yeah nai cheez suni aaj. here u go a little isreali kid who lost his parents nothing to do with india or pakistan. 180 other indians died.

Israeli innocent child awaits justice on the 3rd mournful anniversray of 26/11 part2...TV9 - YouTube

?
with due respect,saffron band,ohh please stop subscribing to likes of zaid hamid,please,
secondly,ajmal kasab and so others were all pakistani nationals,there is NO denying to that fact,i find it rather strange that you share the opinion of people like zaid hamid...
i wish better indo-pak relations,and i happen to have quite many pakistani friends at fb,i do NOT resort to calling our fellow pakistani friends as terrorists etc,but your point of view is gloomingly pathetic

we should cut all diplomatic ties...throw their ambassador out from Central Asia..unless we get an apology from bharat for wrongly accusing Pakistan for indian inside jobs.
when did we agree that 26/11 was an inside job? plz provide a link
what i remember is first pakistan gov denied that ajaml was pakistani then they agreed upon it then ajmal's family went missing from village these are the facts

I JUST WISH SANER SENSE PREVAIL,on both sides of the border...:-)...
there is so much potential in this region

Well Pakistanis have always showed that they are more mature when it comes to regional development....yet willing to see some positives from indian side....

Back
Top Bottom