What's new

Indo-Nepal border dispute: Black flags greet Indian foreign secretary Menon in Nepal

Last edited:
Indian soldiers' only ambition in life is to rape the women of other countries as it seems from the reports.

WTF!! Listen "Communist", if you want to criticize India, go ahead, but don't insult Indian soldiers.

I know you're trying to be cheeky by adding the qualifier - "as it seems from the reports" - but there is a limit to the drivel you post.

WTF!! Listen "Communist", if you want to criticize India, go ahead, but don't insult Indian soldiers.

I know you're trying to be cheeky by adding the qualifier - "as it seems from the reports" - but there is a limit to the drivel you post.

Hey cool down... I will not earn a single penny by insulting your soldiers. But your soldiers are doing this type of job, I am not saying this, Nepali media says your SSB jawans are molesting Nepalese women in the border areas... How can you support such acts? Just because they are your soldiers? WTF..!!!!

Yes from 10:45 eastern united standard time to 7:00, which equates to 8 hours of work that Mr. Communist has dedicated on this particular thread. Hard work such as this prevails. Good going Communist, Lets throw Indians out of Nepal and invite the Chinese!!!

When did I say throw Indians to the dustbin? Please stop Chankya diplomacy...

How is the Chinese relevant here? You are going off topic...

Why did you, Indian posters, had to respond to this thread. We all know this is nothing more that hot air. Please just ignore this thread and walk away. No point giving any credibility to this thread. We also know what is the motive behind these kind of threads. He will try to get you in personal attacks match and you will get banned. You need two hands to clap. Just ignore this biased and low quality thread and move on. Commy is dedicating lots of hours to this, and we all know why!!!

Just ignore this biased and low quality thread and move on. Commy is dedicating lots of hours to this, and we all know why!!!

And why?

Please stop playing the dirty game.

I have never reported any post. I do not play dirty games.

Hey cool down... I will not earn a single penny by insulting your soldiers. But your soldiers are doing this type of job, I am not saying this, Nepali media says your SSB jawans are molesting Nepalese women in the border areas... How can you support such acts? Just because they are your soldiers? WTF..!!!!

I'll also start a blog and write my propoganda and then it can be used by Nemesis to 'prove' his point. What utter crap, such low level language and such low level threads. Its a shame.

Back
Top Bottom