What's new

“India’s understanding of Bangladesh will help U.S.”

cant u just leave them alone .. why india hav to be pain in the *** of all its naibours ?
I am not India. I am a nobody. I don't make decisions. I am just another refugee - called a Bhatta in the North and Malaun in the East. Both by people belonging to a certain faith. And all because I was born into another.

So for you the 'Liberation' was a bad thing. So who else wishes for BD to remain East Pakistan?

True Liberation would be great, but every time Awami League comes back to power, we seem to become a undeclared state or rather vassal state of India. So far India gave some slack to non Awami League led rule, just to show a false facade that we happen to be an independent country, which in reality we are not, which is definitely the case today as I write this post.

But not to worry, our next and final war of liberation will be against India and Indian agents.

As for Pakistan, I think after 1971, neither country has any interest of getting back together, so that question of East Pakistan is moot. Good relations yes, but what has broken once, cannot be joined together again.

Your govt. is afraid of what you already mentioned, North East states and BNP's perceived support of these rebel groups. In reality it is not a job for BNP or for anyone in Bangladesh to police for them, but Hasina does it for free, as if we are part of India. Also, the water policy and having a market for Indian goods etc., the list goes on and on, we cannot make our rightful demands and make our voices heard to international body and world stage, Awami League keeps everything under lid to protect Indian interest.

Bangladesh is a country with a GDP of about $154 billion. So India and Awami League both partner in looting Bangladesh economy, a large part of the looted capital ends up in India, since Hindu's under Awami League (Suranjit is a good example) who make a killing usually move to India, when money making is all done and over with.

All this party comes to a screeching halt, when BNP comes to power.

Regardless of what excuses you may have, NE insurgent support or any other, that is something you can take up with the govt. that may be responsible for that, but if you put your hand in Bangladesh and meddle and interfere, your hand will get burned and you will never know how bad the situation can get, once you start playing with fire, which you have been doing for decades. Bangladeshi public is finally becoming aware, as it has become a matter of public attention, not just some PDF members here. People are finally putting 2+2 together and coming to their own conclusion. So your clandestine days of playing games of meddling and interference is pretty much over. Since the problem has been finally identified, now its only a matter of time to dismantle the network of Indian agents in Bangladesh.

Eternal vigilance is the price of freedom.

If terrorist group operate from inside ur borders, its your responsibility to dismantle them. U cannot do it for any fee. Its BD's godamn duty. How can u expect payment from that?:hitwall::hitwall:
ANd dont talk as if only Hindus invest in BD. Lots of Muslims do. Reason?- Good return on Investment. How can u blame INdia if ur citizens invest here?
The only mistake India did was not recognizing the water treaty and border agreement due to the idiot Mamata.
Otherwise everything is good. We invest, create jobs in BD etc.

True Liberation would be great, but every time Awami League comes back to power, we seem to become a undeclared state or rather vassal state of India. So far India gave some slack to non Awami League led rule, just to show a false facade that we happen to be an independent country, which in reality we are not, which is definitely the case today as I write this post.

But not to worry, our next and final war of liberation will be against India and Indian agents.

As for Pakistan, I think after 1971, neither country has any interest of getting back together, so that question of East Pakistan is moot. Good relations yes, but what has broken once, cannot be joined together again.
1. The core objective of India in 1971, and remains so still,was to scrap the Two Nation Theory which stipulates that the Hindus and the Muslims of SA are two different nations. The Two Nation concept is the main hindrance to establishing Akhand Bharat/Hindu supremacy in SA.

2. The current political violence in BD is the result of India's frantic efforts to detach BD from the Ummah/Two Nation Theory. Towards that end BAL/SHW has half-imposed secularism as a state principle, but the people have rejected this always.

3. Pakistan is also not free from such Indian mischief.From time to time some wiseguy"discovers" Jinnah had wanted to establish a secular state.

yeah really ??? wat about setting NE ablaze... ?? wont tat be a mistake too ??? .....some people shld know who they are and where they belong

Do you realize that Bangladesh can be nuclearized overnight?

All they have to do is to sign a piece of paper.

On the other note, stop threatning our members with violence or i'll boot you out. Don't make me repeat this.

What is the difference in getting annihilated than signing the paper?

They can be a booming economy and an aspiring global power as well by just signing a paper. ;)

1. The core objective of India in 1971, and remains so still,was to scrap the Two Nation Theory which stipulates that the Hindus and the Muslims of SA are two different nations. The Two Nation concept is the main hindrance to establishing Akhand Bharat/Hindu supremacy in SA.

As every true Indian Muslim says - we know what choice we made in 47, we know where we are, we know our rights and we know how to take care of ourselves - so for all intents and purposes the proponents of the two nations threory can go and f@ck themselves for all we care. We stand with our Muslim brethren and do not care a damn about anyone else.

2. The current political violence in BD is the result of India's frantic efforts to detach BD from the Ummah/Two Nation Theory. Towards that end BAL/SHW has half-imposed secularism as a state principle, but the people have rejected this always.

I asked the real "Bangladeshi's" here as to how is India interfering in anything, now I ask the "Pakistani" Bangladeshi's? too as to how is India interfering in anything that's happening in Bangladesh today? show me proof of India's involvement, don't vomit on me some jamaati sources as proof - show me "real" proof.

3. Pakistan is also not free from such Indian mischief.From time to time some wiseguy"discovers" Jinnah had wanted to establish a secular state.

Show me proof of who in India cares what Jinnah had as his vision or what really happened in the end in Pakistan? the poor Pakistani's are yet to figure out what Jinnah "actually said and what was his vision" - and believe me, we cannot help them there.

On the other note, stop threatning our members with violence or i'll boot you out. Don't make me repeat this.
....as if i like threatening people over here...but set NE ablaze ??!!! ...would u like it if i say.....we should set baluchistan ablaze and let innocent people die just bcoz we hate pakistan...come on aeronaut...u can even boot me out of this forum i dun care.....but as a moderator u shld understand it.....

anybody can be nuclearized even congo...i know tat...

@MohitV

There is always a better way to deal with it. Some people thake this place too seriously. ;)

:lol:

You nuclearize the Bangladeshi's, we nuclearize the ANA/ Karzai in return. We don't even have to sign a piece of paper.

Well I respect your spirit of non-interference, but Indian govt. is doing exactly the opposite. I am just showing what will be the end result of their unwise actions of interference in the internal matters of another sovereign country. We are not Sikkim, one Indian above threatened with nuclear holocaust, we are not scared of it either, bring it on. How many millions can you kill? There will still be enough of us alive to seek revenge. Actually I welcome it, so Bangladeshi people can see the true face of unmasked India.

What I posted is the logical consequence of finding logistics for a new anti-India civil war, if Bangladesh starts burning, there will not be any way to contain the fire within our borders. So take great care in handling Bangladesh and please do not start a fire, that is my message. I hope you understand that this is also a very sensible and practical message.

Enough of this rhetoric and over the head bravado.

You are not scared because you know India is not going to invade your wasteland, the day you get this feeling, you are gonna pi$$ in your pants.

Revenge for what? Yes you are alive, take revenge for what west pak did to your people and then talk $hit. The best you lot can do is seek apology.

I respect pakistanis more than you sissies.

In India we dont talk about hindu and hinduism as much as you utter in each and every aspect of your life. Get out of your obsession. The truth is majority detest religious talk, sad but we are not that religious anymore.

this is idnia's declaration that whatever another country's policy is regarding their internal province "Bangladesh" has to go through them. the fact that their semi heretic foreign minister was made to say this is also interesting

amazing how idnians on this forum keep repeating what west Pak did to "our people" like "our people" means indian agents. rather United Pakistan did "what" to your indian agents and maybe you are the one that should take "revenge"

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom