What's new

India's Superpower Delusions

Lets not forget China when they stood up and gathered all the courage to claim any attack on Pak is an attack on China..Pakistanis were the first to stand nad jump around and celebrating China's super power status..HAHAHA

Why do you obsessed with Pakistan Indians always want to compare yourself to smaller countries. Is it cos when you compare yourself to larger population countries like China you are lagging well behind in all fields??

Who started the thread genius. That shows who is obsessed with whom.

Your entire foreign military policy revolve around one pivot - India.

Pakistan meddled in Afghanistan and is getting its hand bitten - because of India.

Pakistan invested in jihadism at the cost of its own future - because of India.

Pakistan could not have a rooted democracy - because of India paranoia.

I can go on like this. But I hope you got the point. In simple words Pakistan as a entity remains united only because of the anti-India paranoia that you guys have. There is no other uniting factor. FACT.

No, learn to read. He was talking about TWO neighbouring countries represented by members on this thread.

So obviously China and Pakistan.

And he clarified it again in the post above. :lol:
ok, I misunderstood. With all the Pakistanis and Chinese becoming hyper when superpower and India are spoken in the same breath, they forget all reason and then it gets confusing.

ok, I misunderstood. With all the Pakistanis and Chinese becoming hyper when superpower and India are spoken in the same breath, they forget all reason and then it gets confusing.

We love the Indian hypocrisy.

You guys start hundreds of China-bashing threads, and just today you guys start threads on India being a superpower.

Fact: China is nowhere close to being a superpower, despite having the 2nd largest economy in the world.

Fact: Brazil is nowhere close to being a superpower, despite having the 6th largest economy in the world.

Delusion: India, with the 11th largest economy in the world, is the only true superpower. :lol:

Yeah you did it all alone right? Before US came in picture how was your feeling about USSR as neighbor? it was giving you nightmare. Serious claiming someone else victory, why I am not surprised.
Its very simple, he would also claim Al-khalid as indigenous ..

Who started the thread genius. That shows who is obsessed with whom.

Your entire foreign military policy revolve around one pivot - India.

Pakistan meddled in Afghanistan and is getting its hand bitten - because of India.

Pakistan invested in jihadism at the cost of its own future - because of India.

Pakistan could not have a rooted democracy - because of India paranoia.

I can go on like this. But I hope you got the point. In simple words Pakistan as a entity remains united only because of the anti-India paranoia that you guys have. There is no other uniting factor. FACT.

Anti-india is the uniting factor in Pakistan, ironically coming from the place with more seperatist movements then the whole world put together. Not to mention another Indian wet dream.

Anti-india is the uniting factor in Pakistan, ironically coming from the place with more seperatist movements then the whole world put together. Not to mention another Indian wet dream.
Atkeast we are intact, see where Baluchistan goes and them come back and talk about seperatists...

superpower: yes true it not a tag u can simply buy.

now come to reality, all those pakistanis who say this is a wet dream need to think a little more realistically. a country off 1.5 billion when 100% developed would churn out undoubtly the worlds largest economy economy of country is just a factor of population and the more ppl u have the bigger ur economy will be. it will be 3 times the size of america and almost the same size as china or bigger.

now the economists relate this to india being a superpower. i dont think so. superpower has to dictate others what to do and what not. india is not interested. we only care about our interests. economic size will not make india a superpower it will be the foreign policy.

and considering the fact that even after being fully developed india will still be a low income country, india will never have an agressive policy. so yes this is a wet dream of the economists who write such articles.

And yet we have not separated.

Your country for all the paranoia just got scissored in half in 71.

Please remember history while speaking.

A very thorough summury study of the Indian Situation, an eye opener for everyone.

And yet we have not separated.

Your country for all the paranoia just got scissored in half in 71.

Please remember history while speaking.
Pakistan is 5x times bigger than Bangladesh. Don't know how your math works....

While we may have broken 1 piece, India broke into 4 pieces: Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Burma
Please remember history :rofl:

Shining india was a pre election campaign for indian voters to highlight govts achievements, and incredible india is a tourism promotion for foreigners. A person with even a worms IQ would not use that as an argument to prove delusions.
India has a very good team to market itself to the world. 'incredible ' and the inverted 'I' as an '!' were brilliant ideas for branding India as a tourist destination. On the other hand, pakistan's tourism caption is "Pakistan- the heart of Asia" with a heart logo which looked like it was for a hospital ad.How pathetic is that? No wonder the ad campaign went nowhere just like their tourism industry.

Back
Top Bottom