What's new

India's role as US-China face imminent War - Will India act and join the US ?

India's role as US-China face imminent War - Will India act and join the US ?

• Total voters
There is, indeed, no reason for India to welcome a war at its doorstep now or in the foreseeable future, not to speak of getting engaged in such a war. If that be so, the best policy for India would be to help reduce such a possibility. Despite some amount of coolness in India-China relations of late, it is a fact that both China and India have maintained a decent relationship during the last few decades.

Sane points, think globally, act locally is what India will & should do. China is closer to India than US is , at leat physically.

rump also is communicating with Modi. Therefore, India still has some leverage with both. It should take this opportunity and urge upon them the need for approaching and settling the issues not in terms of a zero-sum game but pragmatically within the framework of benevolent self-interest and consensus among regional countries.

Not that anyone has asked India to intervene but if things get bad ( which is most unlikely) , India must engage both US & China . In any case both China & US have way too many commercial interests riding on each other to take an extreme step.

China on its part too needs to temper itself down.

US and China are not going to war. Indians would like it if US and China headed toward war. But this is not going to happen.

Why would Indians like it ? The last thing in India's interests are disturbances in the world. Even a short engagement will lead to spikes in oil prices & prices of essential inputs needed to run economies. No, it suits India if peace & tranquility remains.

Its Pak that ty to always attacked India first and always lost.

India wont attack Pak, until provoked.

i disagree... india and Pakistan 1st went to war with each other in 47 over Kashmir and kashmir was not party to any state at that time so both tried to grab as much territry as one can.

in 1965 there were little bit skirmishes were going on in Kashmir which is a "disputed territory" but indians attacked Pakistan instead and Pakistan successfully defended its territory and repealed the indian tank attack which was also the 2nd biggest tank battle after ww2 i guess.

in 1971 we had mukhti bahni terrorists trained and supported not only politically but militarily by india against east Pakistan. and indians under the garb of stopping bloodshed attacked East Pakistan.

soo basically indians always attacked first and they lied all the time and in my dictionary indians - liars, unworthy, untrustables, & treacherous simple

@long_ @grey boy 2 @Dungeness @Chinese-Dragon @Beast

What do you guys see in current scenario? regarding SCS and potential India's role in it?

Though India has a history seeking help from US in despair during its conflict with China, I don't think India will join the US in an unlikely war between China and USA. China may not be able to reach North America with its conventional force, but it is fully capable of inflicting severe damage on India, which may start a chain-reaction that could lead to the birth of a few new independent countries in once known as part of India.

Last edited:
because ur saffron terrorists still having wet dream of Akhand bharat ...
India will do what it needs to do.No salwar Kamiz can stop us.Cause kamiz has a history of bonkers..:D
Chinese are also miles behind USA.With USA India combined Chinese are empty pot..

It doesn't matter what Bannon says, China and the US are NOT going to war. A war between the two will literally destroy the world economy, if not the world itself.
As long as it is not a land war that is US does not invade mainland China, US will have a cakewalk.
By the end of the first week 90% of Chinese Navy will be under the sea and their ships will become nothing but tombs for tens of thousands of Chinese soldiers.
US will lose not more than 3-4 ships.

China will not "be put" in place. China marks its own place in the world. Your hatred to China has taken over your ability to think rationally, and it is not good for your mental health.

The putting in place process has already begun. We see china as a country who helps and protects terrorist. We shall meet after 5 years and discuss where china is.

because ur saffron terrorists still having wet dream of Akhand bharat ...

LoL.. a Muslim calling others Terrorist does put a smile on other's faces...

Untill unless you Green Terrorists don't send your Pets to Kill Indians you're safe

I don't India would dare choose a side in a conflict between China and India. India cannot withstand half of Chinese military might.

Because India has no ability to compete with China, they put their hopes on Americans!
India’s great Trump hope
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/31/indias-great-trump-hope/

With India's population growing the way it is, by 2030, we'll be the most populous nation in the world, with essentially the largest market based on democratic principles, this alone will boost India to the world's largest economy in about 20 years. Actually not too long from now, China won't be able to compete with India. How does Trump giving our PM Modi a call make it look like India waiting with with hope? If anything it proves Trump is eager to rope India into a tighter friendship, the US has much to gain from access to the Indian market be it weapons, nuke energy or a myriad of other possibilities.

i disagree... india and Pakistan 1st went to war with each other in 47 over Kashmir and kashmir was not party to any state at that time so both tried to grab as much territry as one can.

Except...once again, it was Jinnah who pre-empted that one as well by moving in to annex J&K. Nehru was prevented by Mountbatten and his British service chiefs from advancing troops till Hari Singh signed the instrument of accession - a choice that was practically forced as soon as Pakistan invaded his state.

1947 Kashmir was Jinnah's big blunder - just as 1962 was Nehru's big blunder. Had he waited it out a bit there is credible evidence Hari Singh would have acceded to Pakistan.

Back to topic, there is no political will in India presently to 'support' the US in any war with China - since war sets back economic growth by decades and anyway there are no clear military objectives that India has vis-a-vis China.

As a moot point - should war break out - today [i.e. in 2017], I have no doubt China will be hurt more. The US is significantly more prosperous and can sustain a war far longer. It's military also had had continuous experience in the past decade. They also control the world economy for the time being and China would not only suffer military losses but prolonged economic losses as well.

Because India has no ability to compete with China, they put their hopes on Americans!
India’s great Trump hope
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/31/indias-great-trump-hope/

Just like chini put their hope on pakistan.

short or long, My country and US have agreement to share strategic resources. So we will be in picture, and there is nothing wrong in making others fight for own benefit.

You are master in this game, you ask pakistanis fight us and make then even backward

Though India has a history seeking help from US in despair during its conflict with China, I don't think India will join the US in an unlikely war between China and USA. China may not be able to reach North America with its conventional force, but it is fully capable of inflicting severe damage on India, which may start a chain-reaction that could lead to the birth of a few new independent countries in once known as part of India.

I always see your dreams of "inflicting severe blow to India", it is getting laughable each passing day. What you think of self? A country which not fought war since half a century and dream "inflicting severe blow to India" with paper dragons.
You will not attack India even in your dream. And if you do, you will get not only bloody nose but total breakdown.

Just like chini put their hope on pakistan.

short or long, My country and US have agreement to share strategic resources. So we will be in picture, and there is nothing wrong in making others fight for own benefit.

You are master in this game, you ask pakistanis fight us and make then even backward

I always see your dreams of "inflicting severe blow to India", it is getting laughable each passing day. What you think of self? A country which not fought war since half a century and dream "inflicting severe blow to India" with paper dragons.
You will not attack India even in your dream. And if you do, you will get not only bloody nose but total breakdown.

Share strategic resources between India and US means that US will use India for strategic purposes. US will have signal intelligence bases in India first. Than ports and airbases. Than finally ground troops. India US relationship will be as close as England US relationship. Since both countries use English as the official language and both were created from English colonies.

LoL.. a Muslim calling others Terrorist does put a smile on other's faces...

Untill unless you Green Terrorists don't send your Pets to Kill Indians you're safe

Read these articles and stop being an ostrich :dirol:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...igger-threat-to-India/articleshow/7115703.cms
https://hudson.org/research/4575-hinduism-and-terror

Except...once again, it was Jinnah who pre-empted that one as well by moving in to annex J&K. Nehru was prevented by Mountbatten and his British service chiefs from advancing troops till Hari Singh signed the instrument of accession - a choice that was practically forced as soon as Pakistan invaded his state.

1947 Kashmir was Jinnah's big blunder - just as 1962 was Nehru's big blunder. Had he waited it out a bit there is credible evidence Hari Singh would have acceded to Pakistan.

Back to topic, there is no political will in India presently to 'support' the US in any war with China - since war sets back economic growth by decades and anyway there are no clear military objectives that India has vis-a-vis China.

As a moot point - should war break out - today [i.e. in 2017], I have no doubt China will be hurt more. The US is significantly more prosperous and can sustain a war far longer. It's military also had had continuous experience in the past decade. They also control the world economy for the time being and China would not only suffer military losses but prolonged economic losses as well.

Kashmir never wanted to join india or Pakistan ... u see that Jinnah's blunder but we see it a right step coz what happened with Hyderabad state later india wud have done same with Kashmir

Share strategic resources between India and US means that US will use India for strategic purposes. US will have signal intelligence bases in India first. Than ports and airbases. Than finally ground troops. India US relationship will be as close as England US relationship. Since both countries use English as the official language and both were created from English colonies.

You seems to be either Trumps main adviser or Trump himself. Hahaha...

no wait, you are a deserter, who has no country and talks about India. Very well then, see we are not pakistan where anyone can come and fly there drone to kill our people. No it not going to happen.
The 'Limited' relationship is only for reasons you do not need to know.

And like many times earlier, you really need to take a break and read history to know more about India in real. Till that time dont make fool of yourself.
And one more thing before i finish, pls do some comments about your ancestry or country, those posts are so funny that when i send them to my friends in Taiwan they laugh like there is no tomorrow.

Wake up and stat living in 2017, just like pakistan is stuck in 1947, you seems to be stuck in 2004 and 2010 based on the links that you shared.

dont act like a kid or an idiot,

my friend @sarjenprabhu is absolutely correct in his statement.

Why not? China has always treated India as enemy and acted in a way to hurt Indian Interest. India must see that china is marginalized and do not remain a bullying power in Asia or in World. China need to be put in place for the peaceful world.

China has never treated India as enemy because you are too weak to do anything to us!The power of your counry is just a mouth piece!You’ll get what you deserve by joining the US alliance against China, woggie!

Back
Top Bottom