What's new

India's Revenge: RAW Attacks Cricketers in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish not to participate in conspiracy theory before any hard facts come out, but I will say this. I don't like what happened, but if we start pointing fingers without any proof, there will be no difference between us and the Indians.

They panicked like school children after Bombay, and when you panic, you start blaming others and start pulling others down into the quicksand with you. As Pakistanis, as people who have dealt with all this before, we need to show maturity. Lets hold off the theories until something official comes out. As for RAW, read up on RAW's and ISI's history and involvements and you will see RAW is not capable of doing something like this. Atleast not alone.

India never blamed pakistan for 26/11 until it got strong evidence in the form of captured alive terrorist Ajmal Kasab.

And as we all found out later on with the pakistani govt admitting involvement of pakistani elements,it became more and more apparent that india wasnt wrong in blaming pakistan for 26/11 attack .

Nothing, India will get hugs n kisses in retaliation.

Yes, that would be great especially with the strawberry kiss, but don't forget the Americans want to give you hugs n kisses too.

Nothing, India will get hugs n kisses in retaliation.

Oh. And i used to wonder what took over the Hindu mob in gujrat on 22nd nov when they heard about a train bogey carrying their religious leaders was burnt, when they heard from neighbors that the people who burned the carriage was a group of muslims. I used to wonder what turned this mob into monsters. Now i know.

India never blamed pakistan for 26/11 until it got strong evidence in the form of captured alive terrorist Ajmal Kasab.
Not correct. Many ministers and media was declaring ISI hands on Day 1.

And as we all found out later on with the pakistani govt admitting involvement of pakistani elements,it became more and more apparent that india wasnt wrong in blaming pakistan for 26/11 attack .
But then our Govt has made it a habit of blaming ISI for practically every terror attack. Have we made any internal assessment as to where our system failed?

Well if India has taken revenge, then you should take revenge.. then we will again take revenge this can go on and on...

"An eye for an eye will leave the world blind"- M.K Gandhi

What about sarabjit?
Please ask a more direct, well worded question. I think you're meaning to ask something else and I'm answering something else. So start over.

Not correct. Many ministers and media was declaring ISI hands on Day 1.

But then our Govt has made it a habit of blaming ISI for practically every terror attack. Have we made any internal assessment as to where our system failed?

hello,Ajmal kasba was captured on the day 1 itself.

And dont forget the indians were listening to lovely chit chat terrorist & their handlers in paksistan were having on the satellite & mobile phones during the attack which now makes solid evidence of some 72 hr taped conversations.

Pakistan has every right to investigate whether RAW/MOSSAD/CIA....is involved in this attack or not. As ISI is from your country you can be lenient on them..:). Pakistan is in self denial mode for years and they will continue to do so till it comes under Taliban control. Imran Khan the legendary Pak Cricketer had said that cricketer will never be attacked on this country. Currently the situation in Pakistan is deteriorating day by day.
1. Who is in the control of the affairs in Pakistan(President/Prime Minister/Army)
2. Serious question mark on the Judiciary
3. Economic condition is in a bad state.
4. US drone attacks killing Pakistanis
5. Now there will be no cricket in pakistan for next 2/3 years.
It is high time pakistan should introspect..otherwise like Shahid Afridi said today they are going to lose their beloved country to terrorists.
Thanks
#1 This thread is about RAW's possible implication in today's attacks, not CIA/Mossad. The rest of your questions are irrelevant about the subject matter of this thread.

hello,Ajmal kasba was captured on the day 1 itself.
So? on one hand our media was claiming this guy is hard nut to crack .. and in some breadth we claim he implicated involvement of ISI? . Its one thing to claim he is from Pakistan (which is what GoI later settled for) and another to claim this attack has ISI involvement (initially few ministers did give such statments .. but PMO restrained this guys later). I was glued to my TV during first 18 hours. Many idiot ministers went crazy with ISI theory ..also including new channel. ISI and Pak was the usual and easy suspects.

And dont forget the indians were listening to lovely chit chat terrorist & their handlers in paksistan were having on the satellite & mobile phones during the attack which now makes solid evidence of some 72 hr taped conversations.
Khajur.... my contention is that we cant blame ISI just because this terrorists were speaking to someone in Pakistan. At the start of attack there was no way to know that ISI was involved.

With this thread, my contention is , people are gunning for RAW with the only logic being that RAW is the only party to gain from it. No one is bothering to question
-can this be someone internal?
-does RAW really have the capability to stage such a attack?
-what went wrong here?.
-What actually happened?

i understand people are angry. But with already sour relation's between both...Why pour oil in this flame?...what do you gain?

So far i believe this is more open minded forum. During mumbai carnage, Members have accused indian's of false accusation without submitting proofs (rightly so at that stage) . It was speculation's. And now this thread is propagating exactly the same(Speculate!).

Last edited:
#1 This thread is about RAW's possible implication in today's attacks, not CIA/Mossad. The rest of your questions are irrelevant about the subject matter of this thread.

Ok Sir..Let your Govt/Army/ISI investiagte. I think they can collect enough evidence in may be 20/30 days on involvement of RAW. Till then we can do only one thing keep on speculating. But this horrific incident has made a lot of damage to Pakisatn Cricket.
Thanks

I have some doubts about this attack. I guess, it is done and planned by some one inside Pakistan. Just think who is going to benefit from this attack? I guess, India may benefit, but not really. What about LeT and JM? definitely they are capable of doing it. One person who came to my mind is Nawaz Sharif. He is going to benefit any attack on SL players. Because he is in war with Zardari. He wants to destroy the Zardari's name. I guess, he or his people might have ordered or arranged this attack through some of LeT commanders who are closer to these politicians. Anyway, sad day for cricket.

Simple investigations should be carried. Indians, having the most to gain, the motive, the agenda, their stated threats are just going to be the primary suspects. Of course TTP, LeT, JeM, all are suspects too, but so far nothing makes that theory very likely.
No other nation, India or otherwise has anything to "gain" from what just happened. These are merely your insecurities manifesting in the form of conspiracy theories surrounding some imaginary childish game of score settling and oneupmanship.

AsimAquil said:
Only other close suspect is TTP, which is a proxy of India as well. So you tell me, why should I not speculate about India?
There are no credible indications that the TTP is a proxy of India or anyone else for that matter; the theory also defies common sense. Buying into this ruse does however assuage the angst and humiliation many Pakistanis feel today which is certainly understandable. But that doesn't make it true, and obsessing over these canards actually detracts attention from the real issues which ultimately does the most harm.

I'm not stopping you from speculating about anything, no matter how harebrained and ludicrous these theories are; it isn't my place to do so. All I can do is perhaps make a few attempts to make you understand that in the long run all of this is a waste of time and you're aren't really doing anything productive or beneficial for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom