What's new

India's Revenge: RAW Attacks Cricketers in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ablsolute rubbish.

Putting something onto sticky means its a fact, speculatiions like these cannot be and shouldnt be put in sticky.

Why not put Pakistani's role in 26/11 in sticky too as they have been proved.

It is a very sad day for cricket in general and Pakistani cricket in particular. I have to hang my head in shame that gallant Sri Lankan cricketers had to suffer this ordeal in my country.

Geo TV and media in general are pointing fingers at RAW. Knee jerk reaction to the event will find similarities to convince Pakistani public that it is tit for tat response to Mumbai episode. If true it also shows our police in very bad light, as they failed to kill a single attacker. Whereas Indians killed all but one, in Lahore on the other hand, all the attackers got away. What does it suggest?

More than likely most of the attackers were Pakistani nationals. The fact that they disappeared without a trace, even the van has not been found; suggests that within a few minutes driving from the location they had safe houses where they could be hide before and after the attack to melt way into the crowd as soon as the opportunity is presented. If RAW has so much capability inside Lahore then GOP should disband all the intelligence agencies and start from scratch.

Only people who have public support as well as the organization to carry out such daring attacks and get away with it are the sectarian organizations. Don’t forget the attack on Musharraf and on the Corps Commander in Karachi, Momenpura in Lahore and Madrassa teachers in Guru Mandir Karachi.

I am not implying that Taliban attacked Sri Lankan. A large section of criminal element has joined the Islamic terrorist organizations for personnel gain. A splinter group could have carried out this dastardly attack. It is difficult to tell a criminal terrorist killing for money from a Taliban doing it for Allah. The funding probably did come from RAW but one can’t be sure.

What I am cheesed about is that instead of try to find out what really went wrong, we have followed India’s line and started the blame game. For heavens sake! this has happened inside Pakistan, shouldn’t we, instead be asking how despite GOP guarantee to safeguard Sri Lankan team; no one reported the presence of armed men waiting in ambush in broad day light so close to the Qazafi Stadium? Blaming India for our security failure tantamount to saying, it was India what could we do, in other words just shrugging shoulders.

In the past we tend to condone dastardly acts. For example Daniel Pearl was Jew, so it did not matter that he was killed. Musharraf was a CIA agent, so it is okay to attack him. Our media was looking for some blue light on 4th floor of Marriott Islamabad in an attempt to cast doubt on the motives of the attackers. As a nation we have to resolve that any kind of terrorism is bad.

Hon Members and fellow countrymen, we will have to change our attitude. Only way forward is serious introspection. We must accept that WOT is not America’s war any more, it is a war for Pakistan’s survival. Unless we as Pakistani citizens try to reform ourselves, Pakistan is a gone case. It is a well-known saying that God helps those who help themselves; it seems that Pakistani nation at this point in time is imploding from within but no one seems to care.

Hall of fame !!! Especially the last paragraph, as long as you have guys like these, you still have hope. God Bless.

He owns the site, i guess he can do what ever he likes :p

As far as Pakistan's involvement in 26/11 the government was not involved....

Hall of fame !!! Especially the last paragraph, as long as you have guys like these, you still have hope. God Bless.

You mean "you (indians) will have hope" ;)

So long as someone tows the line, it's all kosherized and blessed by the Brahmins. ;)

Terrorists are not only Muslims or LET or Jaish-e-Muhammad. Followers of other religions can also be terrorists aren’t Tamil tigers terrorists?

Any one must not take it as a universal truth that any attack anywhere will be carried out only from Pakistan or Bangladesh. India has been providing support to different organizations in its neighboring countries in East Pakistan and Srilanka so one should not rule out the possibility of involvement of RAW. I have observed that Indians live in a fantasy world that no Indian can be involved in any terrorist activities and only ISI and Pakistan are terrorists.

Lets take an example of Palestine where Palestinians don’t have any proper government authority and Intelligence network so different small militant groups do their job but on the other hand Israel too carry out terrorist activities but ‘officially’ using its government agencies so no one points figure at it.

The fact is that the vast majority of terrorism is by muslims,,,

According to the "Global Patterns of Terrorism" report, the incidents of terrorism in 2006 highlight the extremely serious nature of the current situation. As most of these incidents have been carried out by extremist Islamist factions and Muslim terrorists,

According to the report, 14,352 terrorist operations took place across the world in 2006, and as a result 74545 military persons and 20,570 civilians were killed; 1800 children were wounded and killed, 430 students, 215 teachers and 129 reporters lost their lives; 8,200 policemen were wounded and killed, in addition to 1300 public leaders and guards. The number of individuals abducted during 2006 is estimated to be around 15,855; and the number of buildings, schools and governmental institutions targeted amounted to 19,500; 300 terrorist groups took responsibility for these operations, in addition to the individual incidents of terrorism

The report indicates that at least 50% of those operations targeted Muslims and were carried out by Muslims as well, and during that same period, 350 mosques were subject to terrorist attacks. When so much death and destruction takes place during a single year, and given that 90% of that horror was unleashed by Muslim terrorists

The Islamists are certainly no scarecrows; basically, they are a major obstruction standing in the way of real democracy, citizenship and civil state. They do not endorse the supremacy of the law and a civil constitution that separates state and religion. They do not sanction laws that protect and expand freedoms. They reject genuine equality between Muslims and non-Muslims, and they are engrossed with religious interpretations to the point of complete obsession. Hence, it is reasonable to say that any attempts to defend or bolster their image can only lead to the obliteration of whatever little is left of the civil state to the advantage of an extremely dark religious state.

Yes, the Middle East regimes are autocratic, corrupt and do use the Islamists' card in a dangerous game inside and outside their countries. Nevertheless, to stand by the Islamists is a reckless and extremely risky gamble, and much like "Samson choice", the whole region may not survive its outcome.
American Thinker: Islamophobia and the Islamist Scarecrow

They missed mass killings by American troops , In Iraq alone this count would exceed !

The fact is that the vast majority of terrorism is by muslims,,,

According to the "Global Patterns of Terrorism" report, the incidents of terrorism in 2006 highlight the extremely serious nature of the current situation. As most of these incidents have been carried out by extremist Islamist factions and Muslim terrorists,

According to the report, 14,352 terrorist operations took place across the world in 2006, and as a result 74545 military persons and 20,570 civilians were killed; 1800 children were wounded and killed, 430 students, 215 teachers and 129 reporters lost their lives; 8,200 policemen were wounded and killed, in addition to 1300 public leaders and guards. The number of individuals abducted during 2006 is estimated to be around 15,855; and the number of buildings, schools and governmental institutions targeted amounted to 19,500; 300 terrorist groups took responsibility for these operations, in addition to the individual incidents of terrorism

The report indicates that at least 50% of those operations targeted Muslims and were carried out by Muslims as well, and during that same period, 350 mosques were subject to terrorist attacks. When so much death and destruction takes place during a single year, and given that 90% of that horror was unleashed by Muslim terrorists

The Islamists are certainly no scarecrows; basically, they are a major obstruction standing in the way of real democracy, citizenship and civil state. They do not endorse the supremacy of the law and a civil constitution that separates state and religion. They do not sanction laws that protect and expand freedoms. They reject genuine equality between Muslims and non-Muslims, and they are engrossed with religious interpretations to the point of complete obsession. Hence, it is reasonable to say that any attempts to defend or bolster their image can only lead to the obliteration of whatever little is left of the civil state to the advantage of an extremely dark religious state.

Yes, the Middle East regimes are autocratic, corrupt and do use the Islamists' card in a dangerous game inside and outside their countries. Nevertheless, to stand by the Islamists is a reckless and extremely risky gamble, and much like "Samson choice", the whole region may not survive its outcome.
American Thinker: Islamophobia and the Islamist Scarecrow

LOL. "Global Patterns of Terrorism" report. That sounds highly neutral. :rofl:

Your posts are something else, Iowe, but always a source of high amusement.

Publications generally tend to write with an angle.

There's no doubts Muslims have their own fair share of terrorists and terrorism. That is undeniable. However, so does virtually every other group.

Hindus have their Gujerat, Samjhutas, burning Christian churches, Kashmir violence, the list is endless. The world simply couldn't care less about Indians.

Muslims are more interconnected, plus tend to have oil resources.

When you look at terrorism, it's pretty much evenly spread.

I would also pose another question here. In some countries racist murders claim the lives of more victims than terrorism. Aren't racist murders more of a national security risk than terrorism then? Just a question to ponder.

They missed mass killings by American troops , In Iraq alone this count would exceed !

In the six or seven years including the war in Iraq the USA has prob killed about 15,000 Iraqis, the vast majority of them being involved in combat...but I do accept your stupidy and ignorance and understand your desperation to justfie Islamic terrorism...

I very well understand you cant underestimate some peoples stupidy and ignorance.. have a good day.

:smokin:Niaz, again, has nailed this discussion of Lahore by this bevy of rank amateur Sherlocks. The eagerness by which some have rushed to judgment is astounding. Nobody in position to know anything about this investigation has done so but all is patently clear here-or so some would have you believe.

Let's see what evolves? Naw...why wait for the professionals?

The objective behind this attack seems much as others have suggested. This was an attack aimed to embarass the nation and further relegate it to pariah status. There was no determination to die for queen and country on the part of the attackers. They faced resistance and split. They had a getaway planned. This was no one-way ticket.

For you, roadrunner. If you can't understand the intricacies of global cricket economics at least maybe you can learn more about terrorism-

Global Patterns Of Terror (S. Asia Section)- U.S. Dept. of State

Last edited:
If ISI finds proof of RAW involvement then they should immediately send a huge message to India (Some sort of Bomb Blast etc..) and Indians will never forget.ISI is quite capable of doing this!I fully support this if RAW is behind this attacks.

"...they should immediately send a huge message to India (Some sort of Bomb Blast etc..) and Indians will never forget.ISI is quite capable of doing this!I fully support this if RAW is behind this attacks."

How large a bomb blast? Mumbai large? There have been some large blasts in Iraq. 100 innocent dead?

Would you like to know God's will and write the condolence cards in advance to those so selected? Could you look the victims of your retaliatory wishes in the eye beforehand and simply explain that it's all part of the big picture and they've an assigned role to play?

Vendetta serves no purpose, perpetuates the violence, and is part of no useful discussion on this incident.

For you, roadrunner. If you can't understand the intricicies of global cricket economics at least maybe you can learn more about terrorism-

Global Patterns Of Terror (S. Asia Section)- U.S. Dept. of State

As usual you've missed my point.

Global Patterns of Terror is a US publication. It fails to recognize atrocities in Kahsmir, Gujerat, as acts of terrorism perpetrated by the state.

My point is that terrorism is fairly evenly spread out amongst all populations. You just hear more of one than the other.

Btw, do you even know what cricket is? What is the predominant finger positioning required to bowl the googlie?

"...they should immediately send a huge message to India (Some sort of Bomb Blast etc..) and Indians will never forget.ISI is quite capable of doing this!I fully support this if RAW is behind this attacks."

How large a bomb blast? Mumbai large? There have been some large blasts in Iraq. 100 innocent dead? Would you like to know God's will and write the condolence cards in advance to those so selected? Could you look the victims of your retaliatory wishes in the eye beforehand and simply explain that it's all part of the big picture and this is their role to play?

Vendetta serves no purpose, perpetuates the violence, and is part of no useful discussion on this incident.
Well Look I said If RAW Is involved otherwise we should clean our house.ISI was not involved in Mumbai you know that very well (There are a lot of proofs left behind that LET was involved..and ISI agents are not exactly nutjobs who would come on TV and say i came from Pakistan etc) Regarding civilian life loss so what?America attacked Afghanistan and a lot of civilians were killed along with terrorists?Did America feel guilty?No because it was for national interest.I believe If ISI finds out that RAW is involved a cold war in subcontinent will start.

If ISI finds proof of RAW involvement then they should immediately send a huge message to India (Some sort of Bomb Blast etc..) and Indians will never forget.ISI is quite capable of doing this!I fully support this if RAW is behind this attacks.

Wow what an idea...if i follow ur line of opinion , let me tell u... we havnt avenged 26/11 yet, which even ur own govt agreed of its pakistani link .

Then there are enough pakistanis inside pakistan to do that for us sooner than later.

I dont know who raised this point here, but im sure i read it here only.

Investigations had said 35 were trained in Karachi, 10 participated in 26/11, could the remaining 12 participated in 3/3, as both the attackers appeared same and didnt have the usual 'leaving the bomb behind' or 'suicide attack' patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom