What's new

india's plans for China war revealed: start 2016-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that you said that in ladakh not in chicken's neck.
Read the article or at least the parts I highlighted. india expects to make a push into Ladakh into Aksin Chin, so China has heavy armor there. China will counter-attack in Ladakh and strike at IOK from the East.

Bangladesh is land locked by 2 hostile nation and sea route is not hard to block from chinese navy who is fighting far away home.

BTW. If bangladesh do that than they will be swimming in bay of bengal. I am 100% sure they won't do that. And if you coming from north to cut chicken's neck than you have to cross Bhutan first. And you know about geography of Bhutan?
Bangladesh will be armed with JF-17, Al-Khalid and C-803 antiship missiles to stop your indian dreams of dominating it!

Indians Map had additions ...........Now check Pakistan's Map.............(1947 & Now).......
All the countries in this region have Peace and Prosperity...................except Pakistan........

While you are at it....why not check map of India pre and post 1947.
As for peace and prosperity..... the red always signals.....DANGER.:D

india_red_corridor_800-11.jpg

Yes I agree. They have no shame. We have to cure our Indian brothers of their inferiority complex and stop bowing to white men

LOL.. Its certainly not India who is bowing not only to the white man, but also white man's ariel toys firing hellfires into its territory and killing its civilians ... Talk about Inferiority complex ;)

An advice you should follow first !

It is well known that a few in Pakistan leadership have been bribed to support Americans. Most of the population hate American govt. Whereas you Indians look to America for assistance cos you would get mashed otherwise and are scared and cant sleep at night cos you are scared of Chinese Pakistanis etc

apna ghar to sambhal lo pehle.. aadha gawan chuke ho aur phir bhi bahar focus kar rahe ho :D
Adha gawane k baad hi tu ISI train hui hey 1987 mey aur USSR jesi story ku 15 pieces mey divide kiya, Well India divided into 3 parts in 1947 and Now in 2012 They are facing Red corridor in their state.. Its like a nation inside nation. and this red corrider is getting greater.

man.. that ''mungerilal ke haseen sapne'' was quite a good laugh! good see there are still quite a few mungerilals around to keep the spirit going!!:lol:

I thinking wishing for stability of pakistan and china was big mistake of me, after seeing AryanB, Razpak , sinochallenger and other fanboys.

The day China attacks us, tibetans and balochis will rise and indeed we will have several nations built from China and Pakistan.
Inshaallah and Amen.

We must demand peace. We want dismemberment of India. That is the only way forward. Indians may as well bow to Pakistani and Chinese masters rather than white masters

Adha gawane k baad hi tu ISI train hui hey 1987 mey, Well India divided into 3 parts in 1947 and Now in 2012 They are facing Red corridor in their state.. Its like a nation inside nation. and this red corrider is getting greater.

India divided into 3 parts in 1947??.. So you are one of the sane Paksitanis who agree that India existed for centuries and Pakistan was created from India in 1947.. Good.. I knew I would find some sane ones on this forum :D

I personally would love to be eating noodles and shrimp with Chinese friends in Dehli.

Yea. Also we would allow Indians to sit and eat with us. That would be peace and harmony in our neigbourhood

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Do you guys think John Lennon when he sang Imagine was thinking of China and Pakistan liberating India??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom