What's new

india's plans for China war revealed: start 2016-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are entitled your opinion as flawed as it maybe. Back to topic it would be nice to meet Chinese in New Dehli

Very eager meet chinese, go to Gilgit Baltistan, You will meet thousands of Chinese who are now occupiers of area of kashmiri people.

Well Well, Chinese drawing war plans, Indians drawing war planes.

what is aryan B doing. Becoming cheergirl for chinese people? such a shame for a warrior nation.

As I was saying war is not going to happen as the practicality simply is not possible. Times change and so do countries. New threats have emerged, terrorism is on rise in pakistan they need to fight them and not India or say help china.
When terrorism on rise on the region why british forces are giving up? :azn:

sinochallenger's purpose served. now he disappeared. Indians and Pakistanis fighting here :lol:

yes you are right:laugh: lets bring peace in region:laugh:

Thank you. This is possible. the Chinese are a thoughtful and peaceful people. It is in India's interest to be carved up into 34 or so states. We in Pakistan will do our bit and come in from the West.

Any pics of india's ongoing exercises in the northeast to compare against China's advanced hardware?

The Chinese and Pakistani troops will attack from Pakistan's eastern borders as well, through the desert.

The Chinese and Pakistani troops will attack from Pakistan's eastern borders as well, through the desert.

Excellent thinking. Bangladeshis could come in th from the East. Sri lankans from the South. It will happen only a matter of time. Then we can have peace and flourish.

Some places offer possible tank warfare such as the Siligori Gorge -- india's chicken neck -- China will cut off the northeast from the rest of india just like india did to Pakistan in 1971. I'm sure Bangladesh would help us by refusing to let india pass through their territory.

The truth is india has no good counter to China's rocket artillery and SRBM strikes from Tibet. We take out your forward air fields and army bases, and then attack with massive infantry columns and tanks in Ladakh to cut the supply line to Siachen glacier. Then Pakistan attacks from PAKashmir and roll indian army back to Haryana and Punjab State.

I am sure that you said that in ladakh not in chicken's neck.

Bangladesh is land locked by 2 hostile nation and sea route is not hard to block from chinese navy who is fighting far away home.

BTW. If bangladesh do that than they will be swimming in bay of bengal. And I am 100% sure they won't do that. And if you coming from north to cut chicken's neck than you have to cross Bhutan first. And you know about geography of Bhutan?

Boys get back on topic. It would be delightful to see China carve up India in to its natural states. All could live in peace and prosperity in the neighbourhood.
Aren't you the ignorant war-mongerer.
@topic
This is exactly the reason why our Army is preparing for a 2 front war.
If Pakistan goes to a war with India, China will leave them at their fate. It will provide indirect support but will not get directly involved in the war. However If China fights with India, Pakistan will not let this opportunity go.

Dear Chinese Members,

On behalf of the White man, these Indians will wage war upon you. Instead of peace and prosperity, the Indians will do anything to prove their loyalty to their masters.

As history as proven:
British-man-gets-a-pedicure.jpg

We in Asia must unite against this menace. The puppet of Western Imperialism must be broken once and for all, and all of the people liberated from their tyranny.

I never Knew that Pakistan is in North Americka.............I pity on you ..............

Thank you. This is possible. the Chinese are a thoughtful and peaceful people. It is in India's interest to be carved up into 34 or so states. We in Pakistan will do our bit and come in from the West.
The Chinese are Indeed very thoughtful and smart people.....else why do you think they'll want a base in your country??
If you think it's in your interest, then may god help you guys....

As I said earlier.....one day you will wake up from your dream to find that the Chinese flag is hoisted on your parliament :woot:

I am sure that you said that in ladakh not in chicken's neck.

Bangladesh is land locked by 2 hostile nation and sea route is not hard to block from chinese navy who is fighting far away home.

BTW. If bangladesh do that than they will be swimming in bay of bengal. I am 100% sure they won't do that. And if you coming from north to cut chicken's neck than you have to cross Bhutan first. And you know about geography of Bhutan?

LOL you think sane logic will be accepted by these trolls, seriously they are making a mockery out of other better Pakistani and Chinese members on PDF by being foolish.

Excellent thinking. Bangladeshis could come in th from the East. Sri lankans from the South. It will happen only a matter of time. Then we can have peace and flourish.

You forgot Nepal, Maynmar, Maldives ..

apna ghar to sambhal lo pehle.. aadha gawan chuke ho aur phir bhi bahar focus kar rahe ho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom