What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

I think the north east members are hiding due to their shame. I would want to make it clear that there is nothing to be be ashamed for being a North Easterner. Rather the racist people who misbehaves with them need to be ashamed.
who's hiding and from whom ? n we not ashame of being northeasterner indians ... we r proud to be born into our comunities of our evergreen land !

who's hiding and from whom ? n we not ashame of being northeasterner indians ... we r proud to be born into our comunities of our evergreen land !

Thanks for your comment, I would like to know how the racism can be stopped? One mainland Indian here even called you a liar for protesting against racism.

Thanks for your comment, I would like to know how the racism can be stopped? One mainland Indian here even called you a liar for protesting against racism.
Coming from the biggest maligner of North East people the Bangladeshi's have you ever raise your concern for Assam bodo's being killed in BD immigration:mad::mad::mad:

what differences will it make by discussing it here now ... and who caled me liar !??

Not really worth it,to be honest,this thread.Mainland and its inhabitants won't change whether we voice our opinion or not.After all people who think rape of women and abuse by security forces is par for the course won't think much of racism..unless they are on the receiving end.
These same people will be campaigning and preaching others about how rape is abhorrent and simply extend indirect support to the rapes by security forces.These same people will cry about racism they face in the west and rest of the world,all the while being some of the biggest racists and hypocrites on earth.It is not difficult to see why the rest of NE has long given up on mainland and mainlanders with only a few still bothering to communicate with them,futilely I may add.
To cut the story short,yes racism exists against mongoloid people from NE and talking about it is not going to bring an iota of change.NE will just have to stand up and strengthen itself.

Not really worth it,to be honest,this thread.Mainland and its inhabitants won't change whether we voice our opinion or not.After all people who think rape of women and abuse by security forces is par for the course won't think much of racism..unless they are on the receiving end.
These same people will be campaigning and preaching others about how rape is abhorrent and simply extend indirect support to the rapes by security forces.These same people will cry about racism they face in the west and rest of the world,all the while being some of the biggest racists and hypocrites on earth.It is not difficult to see why the rest of NE has long given up on mainland and mainlanders with only a few still bothering to communicate with them,futilely I may add.
To cut the story short,yes racism exists against mongoloid people from NE and talking about it is not going to bring an iota of change.NE will just have to stand up and strengthen itself.

Is the Northeast some kind of an island that you refer to the rest of India as mainland?

May I know WHO here has extended support to any rape, be it from civilians or security forces?

Another fact-check: Do you truly believe that the people who racially abuse Northeasterners are the same people who go abroad and are subjected to racial taunts, if any?

Lastly, what exactly do you mean by Northeast has to stand up and strengthen itself? Are these abuses taking place in the Northeast or Mainland (as you so succinctly put it)? How will Northeast strengthening itself(whatever that means) help those who're subjected to racial taunts elsewhere?

These same people will be campaigning and preaching others about how rape is abhorrent and simply extend indirect support to the rapes by security forces
.These same people will cry about racism they face in the west and rest of the world,all the while being some of the biggest racists and hypocrites on earth.It is not difficult to see why the rest of NE has long given up on mainland and mainlanders with only a few still bothering to communicate with them,futilely I may add.

Wait , aren't you mixing up a lot of things , the matter at hand is racism against us north easterners. explain the bolded part..
You are speaking as if our people are not capable of committing any crimes at all. Rapes happen and will happen with or without them. I agree in the past ,security forces are under the cover of AFSPA, guilty in certain situations.And nobody in their right mind anywhere in India support this. things have changed now , time to move on.

Agreed that there are certain amount of racism is prevalent in north India , but not every people in north are racist . Most of them are equally disgusted by incidents of rape and racism .
why blame the entire community/country for the action of some ignorant individuals ?
Your post give the impression that you are no different from the certain racist north Indians. you are equally racist against anyone different from you, so F.U..
((give a good read to your post, you have presented to the world our typical backward tribal mentality ))

Last edited:
Last edited:
There's actually quite a lot of them who speak the native language. At least 10 members.
@halupridol @Kesang @jaunty @zootinali @baajey @Axomiya @Tshering22 @Screambowl and some others who I can't remember.

Also I don't mean to be crude but why are Bangladeshis getting involved in NE India? Last time that occurred, this happened:
Nellie massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How dare you miss me ha??????

Yup racism exist against mongloids north eastern kin in mainly Hindi speaking north Inda, may be its due to mentality of local people, specially in Delhi. Other than that, mostly fine in other areas of India specially in Mumbai, Banglore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata people from NE living happily earning their livelyhood.
Maybe once sense for saparation for mainland india was high among NE population. But with development taking place it has died down. Support for groups like ULFA, NDFB etc is only there ( almost negligible) to keep in check illegal imigrantes.

Last edited:
\

Bhai tu ek baar idhar Mumbai aaja..... Mai tujhe NE walo ke area me leke jaata hoon then you decide how much racist we rest are against NE Indians. I agree there are many people who are racists, but lets not generalise.
Heck, we Indians are racist against other Indians too (Biharis/ Tamils/ Gujjus....):lol:

No idea about discrimination just the Northeast people are our people being ignored by us.
I mean by looking the photos.

Back
Top Bottom