What's new

India's northeast speaks out against racism

It's in the Indian defense section,plus NE India is an integral part of our country and i being an Indian citizen reserve every right to post here in this thread and the funniest thing is that you can't prevent me from posting here:lol:

If you are not racist then comment how to stop this racism?

Dude its useless to talk to him. he was suggesting 7000 billion toilets for indians at other place. i guess wasnt paid enough.
Nah i know the exact way how to deal with these lungis.I have got enough experience in this matter,let me give them a taste of their own medicine;)

In the same way we also see a lot of Bangaldeshi trolls who haven't got any idea about the NE India and still pretends to know everything about that region and it's people:cheers:
Mainly they are pissed because of bodo's slaughtering thenm in Assam now these Bangladeshi to immigrants have run too there homeland again BD which is hell for them

If you are not racist then comment how to stop this racism?
Actually there isn't a way available to stop this matter as the charge itself is a ficticious one:lol:.Our Constitution forbids us to racially discriminate anyone based on his/her race/religion/caste and creed and hence the accusation of the racial discrimination against the NE Indians is totally absurd:wave:

Mainly they are pissed because of bodo's slaughtering thenm in Assam now these Bangladeshi to immigrants have run too there homeland again BD which is hell for them
I know mate,i am quite aware of their nature:agree:.Just wait for a couple of years and you'll see the same Assam like incident happening in Bengal also.Just give us sometime and we'll ensure that no Bangaldeshi pole vaulter remains in our country:cheers:

Actually there isn't a way available to stop this matter as the charge itself is a ficticious one:lol:.Our Constitution forbids us to racially discriminate anyone based on his/her race/religion/caste and creed and hence the accusation of the racial discrimination against the NE Indians is totally absurd:wave:

Then you are saying these North East Indians who are protesting against racism are liars?

Lol @ pole vault bengali :lol::lol::lol:
You know in my city "Bangladeshi" is now being used extensively as a cuss word:lol:.I mean if you mistakenly accuse someone of being a Bangladeshi he'she will most probably slap you right at that moment:omghaha:.Nobody here likes them because of their parasitic nature.They come into my state illegally and then they start all sorts of anti-national activities against India:mad:

You know in my city "Bangladeshi" is now being used extensively as a cuss word:lol:.I mean if you mistakenly accuse someone of being a Bangladeshi he'she will most probably slap you right at that moment:omghaha:.Nobody here likes them because of their parasitic nature.They come into my state illegally and then they start all sorts of anti-national activities against India:mad:
in delhi there are whole societies full of them. But mostly they are maids here and hence keep in check. they even change their names over here and pretend to be hindus.

in delhi there are whole societies full of them. But mostly they are maids here and hence keep in check. they even change their names over here and pretend to be hindus.
I know their nature quite well as i myself have dealt with some of these lungiwalas and believe these people are masters in the art of disguise.Heck,some of them live here among the BD Hindu refugees in refugee colonies pretending to be Dharmics and even regularly visit the temples just to maintain their new identities:sick:

I'm appealing to the North East Indians, don't feel ashamed, let your opinions be raised!
I'm appealing to all Bangaldeshi lungiwalas,don't feel ashamed of doing the lungi dance,let your dance be seen by the entire world:rofl:

These Indians have no shame.

The OP specifically asked for the opinions of North-Easterners!

Back
Top Bottom