What's new

India's Mars mission sparks another UK aid row

Did you read my post?

India gong to spend $ 90 million on mars mission for 3 years
British media response-

'Yet India still struggles to tackle poverty and child malnutrition'
'Despite the British cash, India rejected a British-built Typhoon fighter jet as preferred candidate for a £13billion defence deal and chose a French option instead.'

'Critics of Singh’s Congress party say instead of the Mars mission, the government should concentrate on providing the basic needs of people such as electricity and safe drinking water.
Two weeks ago, the electricity grids that serve more than 600million Indians collapsed for hours in the world’s largest blackout.'

India going to spend $1000 billion on Infrastructure for next five years
British media-no comments

India to spend $10 on a program that ensures job for rural poor

Any thing to say about this?

Did you read my post?

India gong to spend $ 90 million on mars mission for 3 years
British media response-

'Yet India still struggles to tackle poverty and child malnutrition'
'Despite the British cash, India rejected a British-built Typhoon fighter jet as preferred candidate for a £13billion defence deal and chose a French option instead.'

'Critics of Singh’s Congress party say instead of the Mars mission, the government should concentrate on providing the basic needs of people such as electricity and safe drinking water.
Two weeks ago, the electricity grids that serve more than 600million Indians collapsed for hours in the world’s largest blackout.'

India going to spend $1000 billion on Infrastructure for next five years

India to spend $10 on a program that ensures job for rural poor

Any thing to say about this?
Alright steady on.
Papers like controversy believe it or not, that's how they sell.
I take it that last figure is a typo? 10 dollars ain't good.

Its Internet INDIANS, if you want to use it.
India.gif

The term is Internet Hindu, it was given to you lot by an Indian journalist who observed similar behavior by many Hindus online. (that being obnoxious, hostile to dissenting opinion, anti Pakistan, Islamophobic, anti congress, and anti minority.

@topic

The British people have every right to be upset since they are the ones giving the money.
If India refused the aid then the British people would have no right to say anything.

The term is Internet Hindu, it was given to you lot by an Indian journalist who observed similar behavior by many Hindus online. (that being obnoxious, hostile to dissenting opinion, anti Pakistan, Islamophobic, anti congress, and anti minority.

call us you may anything. Wont change the fact that INDIANS view themselves as INDIANS first and then Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Christians.
India.gif

So when some Indian posts here in his country's defence, it is Internet INDIAN in defence of his country, and no one can tell he is Hindu, Sikh or Muslim or Jain or Christian. Can you?

India has already refused the aid and told we dont need it. !! Also the money they give goes to people in need. They dont provide money to ISRO.

The British people have every right to be upset since they are the ones giving the money.
They are not giving us money they are just repaying a small bit of huge amount they looted from ud for 200 years man if not for these britishers subcontinent would have been completely different place from what it is now

I just want to utter the famous reply of Anthony McAuliffe against of request of surrender by Heinrich Freiherr von Lüttwitz during Siege of Bastogne... "NUTS"...looks like Brits took MMRCA deal defeat personally,just like americans.. :lol:

They are not giving us money they are just repaying a small bit of huge amount they looted from ud for 200 years man if not for these britishers subcontinent would have been completely different place from what it is now

Yes so right, infact what they are paying us will not cover even the SIMPLE INTEREST of what they looted.

Who is in effect what is referred in your country as a Liberal Fascist. When she found out that withthe advent of social media and spread of internet ,she just cannot escape criticism like before for her statements..so decided to coin the term 'Internet Hindu' for her detractors.

I sorry but that comment was so dumb that I don't even know what to say.
They are not giving you money......but they are giving you money......
that is basically what you said.

Your justification doesn't mean anything.
The fact is that UK is giving India money FULL STOP.
It doesn't matter why or how much, what matters is that it is happening.

Now people in he UK have every right to be upset since they are giving money to the world's biggest weapons importer.
And India is under no obligations to take that money.
So if you don't want to be humiliated like this, then simply don't take the money.

But you are taking the money and that is fact you have to realize.

Alright steady on.
Papers like controversy believe it or not, that's how they sell.
I take it that last figure is a typo? 10 dollars ain't good.
typo $10 billion

What do $200 million do when NREGA(program that ensures job for rural people) spending for $10 billion?
It is just peanuts

Our FM said we dont need that:rofl:
Now people in he UK have every right to be upset since they are giving money to the world's biggest weapons importer.
So if you don't want to be humiliated like this, then simply don't take the money.
They are more keen than us about giving aid !!!!
India's Space program does not depend on UK aid!!!!

But you are taking the money and that is fact you have to realize.

GoI doesn't receive any money from UK. Its the NGOs that benefit and AFAIK, GoI can only monitor NGO's funding, they have no right to tell them from where they should get the funding and from where they should not.

I said high thrust Rocket engines,moon missions,your own space launch vehicles...got it
No we do not have those. Your point?

typo $10 billion

What do $200 million do when NREGA(program that ensures job for rural people) spending for $10 billion?
It is just peanuts

Our FM said we dont need that:rofl:

They are more keen than us about giving aid !!!!
India's Space program does not depend on UK aid!!!!
Perhaps that is the problem. Maybe you should care a little more about the people in need.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom