What's new

India's Mars mission sparks another UK aid row

They really need to make up their minds.

After all, all that aid money goes into Maino Mafia's pockets anyways.

So I'd say UK should save their money.

They really need to make up their minds.

After all, all that aid money goes into Maino Mafia's pockets anyways.

So I'd say UK should save their money.
They can if they want to.....
But why the hell are they bullying us for it??

Most of the problems of India is because of its Over Poulation and India has to control its population only. otherwise India has around 350mil Upper Middle Class, similar to total population in 1947/1951, whose per capita income on PPP is similar to the Very High HDI countries like Argentina, Poland, Saudi Arabia etc. one day I calculated as below:

we find GDP of India was $4.45tn in 2011 but its still manipulated by the US/UK since 2006. as, till 2005, we had a different way of measuring GDP on PPP which used to include 'estimated' 'undocumented' part of GDP also. and I remember, this way GDP of high population 'developing' countries was around 60% to 70% higher, of the country like Brazil/Turkey it was around 10% higher. and for the developed nations, the difference was hardly around 1% to 3%. like as below:

for 2005, India's GDP at PPP is estimated at $ 5.16 trillion or $ 3.19 trillion depending on whether the old or new conversion factor is used

It's official: India's a trillion-$ economy - Times Of India

means, GDP of India on PPP was already $5.16tn in 2005. again we have India's growth rate since 2005 as below:

India GDP Annual Growth Rate

here we find, average growth rate of India from first quarter 2006 till december qurater 2011, stood at around 8.6%, on 'annual' basis. hence even if we consider 8.5% annual growth rate of india for the six year time between 2006 to 2011, and considering GDP on PPP of India at $5.16tn in 2005, we may calculate its value by 2011 as below:

GDP on PPP of India by end 2011 = 5.16*1.085*1.085*1.085*1.085*1.085*1.085 = $8.42tn

but we would also get to know that PPP value consider value of goods and serivces in US$ term, means we would include the factor of inflation of United States also. and if we consider average 1.5% inflation of US for those six year, with considering an overall factor of just 1.08 only then also, then GDP on PPP of India comes around = 8.42 * 1.08 = $9.1tn by 2011.

and it still hasn't included 'Value Added' effects also. but we also know that the undocumented part of GDP might not have registered the similar growth as the accurate datas which we consider in New Method, so I would put GDP on PPP of India at least at $8.1tn by 2011.

again, for those who have further interests, we know that share of agriculture was aroud 15% in India's GDP in 2011 therefore, we find share of agriculture in indian economy, 0.17 * 8.0 = $1.36tn, on which 52% population of india is dependent. means around 600mil people based in agriculture in india have per capita income = $2,266.

this way, 8.1 - 1.36 = $6.74tn is left for rest of 600mil people based in industry and service in India, with per capita income of around $11,000 on PPP which is higher than Brazil.......... :enjoy:

again, we have news that a third of the population of cities are either in slum or in bit better condition only, so we would consider per capita income of 300mil living in cities in low condition at hardly $2,500 which takes a share of $750bil hence we are then left with around 6.74 - 0.75 = $6.00tn, around, for rest of 300 mil people, the so called Middle Class of India with per capita income around $20,000 on PPP. but it is estimated that agriculture sector also have around 50mil Middle Class whose share is more 'undocumented' as agriculture is also non-taxable business in India. so we find total middle class of India around 350mil with per capita income around $19,000 on PPP which is similar to Very High HDI countries like Argentina, Poland, Saudi Arabia etc :coffee:

Just want to say one thing to the senior members,

We should not act like ungrateful SRILANKANs and BANGLADESHI's here!!!

Thanks to UK for their friendly gesture!! :cheers:

$200 million aid is simply nothing my dear...
Indian aid to afganistan
' Having committed a $2.3 billion aid program, India is one of the largest donors to Afghanistan, investing in the economy, humanitarian aid, education, development, construction and electrical projects'
Indians in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can't deal logically with these internet Hindus.
They have the world's largest false ego.
They think they are better then you despite the fact that they are taking your aid.
It's really is like a pan handler accosting and degrading a man who gave him money.
And many of them honestly think they are a Galactic supa dupa pawa.

now que the rabid frenzy of Internet Hindus insulting Pakistan despite it being completely irrelevant to the topic and my post.
(never said these internet Hindus are smart or creative :) )
you have already shown how logical you are... there was not any need to mention any religion...there are more muslims in India than pakistan...many muslims are involved in ISROs projects...The director of India's first satellite launch mission was Dr APJ Abdul Klalam, an Indian muslim. that's the difference between indian muslims and others they call themselves INDIANS and then muslims...and about ego and creativity, you know atleast we did something rather than bashing other nations and religions.

I feel pitty about British PM :D
The guy is facing rage at home but he made a commitment to NGOs in India which is his responsibility morally
On other hand GOI don't give a dam about the issue but if he STOP that aid he might see adverse effect in defence sales to India whatever those are :D poor guy :D

No one is being unfgrateful, but UK should also not expect a 200 million aid to NGOs as a licence to dictate terms and conditions to India on what we should pursue and what we should not.

No one is being unfgrateful, but UK should also not expect a 200 million aid to NGOs as a licence to dictate terms and conditions to India on what we should pursue and what we should not.

Indian budget has around $800million aid for poor countries every year, check my post#231. and with the fact that India has given billions of dollars to other countries, how will this $200million aid effect on Indian economy. and just because of this $200million, these British pigs have got a say even if India plan for Mars also :meeting:

Back
Top Bottom