What's new

India's Mars mission sparks another UK aid row

DC and AC generators were invented by intelligent men and not people like you...
Indian powerplants use Indian designed turbines,generators...
What you said is like giving credit of F22 to wright brothers
Only so many ways to make a turbine...all discovered in the west...unlike that diamond...which the Indians had nothing to do with...it's geology...perhaps you've heard of it?

Only so many ways to make a turbine...all discovered in the west...unlike that diamond...which the Indians had nothing to do with...it's geology...perhaps you've heard of it?

Loll that diamond was found in our land, and if brits wanted it they could copy the diamond.

Copying wont take the diamond away from India. But they instead snatched it from us. We build turbines but dont steal american turbines to run indian plants. I hope u get the logic.

Why are we fighting over this aid, let UK decide whether to give it or not.. We will be grateful if they given even 100 Rs for something Nobel and equally nonchalant if they don't...

However, we cannot focus on short-sighted policy of removing poverty, to lift more people from poverty and most importantly to sustain that trend we need to stay competitive cause these days loss of one is another's gain...

I request Indians to stay decent and stop this age old feud with the west, please move on...

I do see the point you are trying to make....everyone knows it was found in India...so credit is where it is due....it was cut in the west....we know the geology of India and south Africa produced most diamonds...long before there were people there.

Why are we fighting over this aid, let UK decide whether to give it or not.. We will be grateful if they given even 100 Rs for something Nobel and equally nonchalant if they don't...

However, we cannot focus on short-sighted policy of removing poverty, to lift more people from poverty and most importantly to sustain that trend we need to stay competitive cause these days loss of one is another's gain...

I request Indians to stay decent and stop this age old feud with the west, please move on...
Poverty will not be completely eliminated in the near future...at least using it for a space program provides good jobs for the educated...keeps them in your country...where they can be part of a solution...increases knowledge for everyone..also part of the solution...spends money in India...also part of the solution...etc. A nation that spends aid this way should be offered as much as can be given...far better use than the majority of aid...

I do see the point you are trying to make....everyone knows it was found in India...so credit is where it is due....it was cut in the west....we know the geology of India and south Africa produced most diamonds...long before there were people there.

Poverty will not be completely eliminated in the near future...at least using it for a space program provides good jobs for the educated...keeps them in your country...where they can be part of a solution...increases knowledge for everyone..also part of the solution...spends money in India...also part of the solution...etc. A nation that spends aid this way should be offered as much as can be given...far better use than the majority of aid...

You are right, if aid can make people sustain themselves, what better than that.. If money spent by the govt creates job opportunities, poverty will slowly and surely reduce... Sadly our govt is focussed on making the people lazy by giving them money instead of jbs...

You are right, if aid can make people sustain themselves, what better than that.. If money spent by the govt creates job opportunities, poverty will slowly and surely reduce... Sadly our govt is focussed on making the people lazy by giving them money instead of jbs...

That 10 billion dollar per year NREGA is one of the biggest dole outs in the world. Instead of using that labour to build infra, Govt is using them to clean canals & roads.

Been to many Foriegn museums...many tech ones will have aircraft..locomotives etc.

People conquer lands from the beggining of recorded history...not our fault you couldn't protect your stuff...

that is same as a thief saying " I am not guilty of stealing , you could not protect your house well " .

To all those who whine about western museums having Asian, Native American, Chinese artifacts etc. ...send back all western paintings, engines, electronics in your museums and we will talk.

We have thrown money at the face of those inventors before buying those inventions and have used those technologies duly coming to our ways via trade respecting brand and intellectual property rights unlike Western powers who have looted Asian properties by cowardly illegal invasions. Western world is not doing some favour to rest of the world rather has built their nations selling those with their consents.

England should stop this aid immediately.

All those Indian Millionaires sitting in England can pony up and start sending this aid to India.

The Brits were not this b*tchy when we were considering their aircraft for $10 billion, but after their plane got kicked out they started this whole drama.

If you wanna stop aid, then stop it don't beat around the bush making a commotion out of it.

England should stop this aid immediately.

All those Indian Millionaires sitting in England can pony up and start sending this aid to India.

They should and we will no longer hear the many cooked up stories of India's poverty.

Why does shining India accept such peanuts anyway via NGOs or otherwise?

I bet it's all these Muslims aka illigal Bangladeshies who are to be blame. These Muslim are poor and need handout. They definately should not be given any handout as they are all illigal bangladeshis and are hurting Indias reputation.... Let's kill em all I say .... Damn Bangladeshi poll volters....

Wheres modi when u need him

Why does shining India accept such peanuts anyway via NGOs or otherwise?

I bet it's all these Muslims aka illigal Bangladeshies who are to be blame. These Muslim are poor and need handout. They definately should not be given any handout as they are all illigal bangladeshis and are hurting Indias reputation.... Let's kill em all I say .... Damn Bangladeshi poll volters....

Wheres modi when u need him

:offtopic: post by "cyber jehadi"jamati .

Back
Top Bottom