What's new

India's Mars Mission:- Some Amazing Pics

Very impressive facilities, best of luck to India. I truly wish you guys succeed, where even Russia failed on numerous occasions. This will definitely put a cork in those racist westerners! :tup:

One added benefit of you guys succeeding would be that our government will finally start allocating some money to cash-starved SUPARCO. What a shame, although we started at the same time, we have been left decades behind. No worries, there is no time like today to start.

Very impressive facilities, best of luck to India. I truly wish you guys succeed, where even Russia failed on numerous occasions. This will definitely put a cork in those racist westerners! :tup:

If the past mars missions by other countries are any indication , the success rate is below 30% .

One added benefit of you guys succeeding would be that our government will finally start allocating some money to cash-starved SUPARCO. What a shame, although we started at the same time, we have been left decades behind. No worries, there is no time like today to start.

How is that an added benefit for us ??

You guys lagging behind us by decades will be the added benefit ....... :yay:

not gonna happen. ISRO has a shoestring budget

felt happy with the comments of pakistanis..all the best ISRO u never stop making us proud despite of all the hardships u faced.

Yar, when Neil Armstrong stepped on moon, his words were "...big leap for mankind"... not for mere westerners or whites or Americans. Whether it is Russia or China or the US or India or Pakistan exploring the space, it will be for a greater good of all of us.

After all, it is a legacy of those westerners that India is trying it out. That China got the space station. That Pakistan has advanced so much in missile tech. Let us see the good they did, and not deride them for the bad we see in them.

Their efforts and achievements do command respect, whether we give it to them or not won't change history.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom