What's new

India's Light stealth aircraft.

Oh my god , hahahahaha . Thanks for giving me that laugh, and what was their equivalent design which you believe Tejas was copied from? I was hoping you would say Mirage and I could blast you, but Northrop came out of the blue.

And you still haven't answered me on Pakistan's contribution to the Joint Venture aircraft Program called JF-17.
May be Tejas design was sent by some divine force in the brain of Modi jee

Hey listen up everybody. Tejas is copied from nothing. Such a sh*t design can only be an original. Now let them Indians be. They want to build another one.

"It may be worth noting that the Mirage III/5/50 as well as the double-delta winged Draken, held the dubious distinction of having the lowest (read worst) aspect ratio of any fighter to date ie, 1.94 and 1.8 respectively, but this record has now been surpassed, surprisingly, by the very modern Tejas with a ratio of 1.75!"

Bara design kitta vaii. kya designer ne.

Last edited:
Hey listen up everybody. Tejas is copied from nothing. Such a sh*t design can only be an original. Now let them Indians be. They want to build another one.

"It may be worth noting that the Mirage III/5/50 as well as the double-delta winged Draken, held the dubious distinction of having the lowest (read worst) aspect ratio of any fighter to date ie, 1.94 and 1.8 respectively, but this record has now been surpassed, surprisingly, by the very modern Tejas with a ratio of 1.75!"

Tejas is copied. Calm down now.

LSA_Light_Stealth_Aircraft.png

Stealth features looks good

Light Stealth Aircraft will rock the sky in coming years

Sh!!ty design, without any proper research. There are no large company involved in this project hence we can't say anything about the fate of this paper plane.

It is going nowhere, and ADA will go with LCA MK2 and we'll see the first PT by 2025, may be if everything goes perfectly as thought.

You are a JF user.You should have known by now who copies who

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom