What's new

India’s Isolation In Asia Deepens As China And Pakistan Boost Military Ties

India in no way is isolated. Neither is Pakistan.

Difference is, India has been on record stating it is actively seeking to isolate Pakistan. Pakistan has said no such thing.

Ok I didn't know Indian Express is a third rate source. Good to know that. Is all Indian media third rate? I guess it is, right?

Ok then how about this one from Washington Post:

More than 53 percent of Indian homes — about 70 percent in the villages — lack toilets. Poor sanitation and contaminated water cause 80 percent of the diseases afflicting rural India, and diarrhea is a leading killer of children younger than 5, UNICEF says.

But I agree with you on one part, that it is essential part of hindu culture not to use a toilet at home. This is what major theme of above report is also saying.

Not only but also Muslims .
Mostly in northern parts of India .It is not because of religion but because of illietracy.
Things are already changed .within few years that issue will eradicated.

This is new India ,if you dont know .We dont have any that historical baggage .
And what happened in decades ago is not an issue to us .

Begging ?:lol:
Look who is talking .Please ask your PM for next alms from GCC .:D
We are a newly industrialized country.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newly_industrialized_country
So now you know where is the money from.

Refugees crisis caused by your leaders .

We also have refugees.
And we also help others .
Pakistan is not a matter in there.

We already had several chances .Thanks to the moral highness and conscience of older gen leaders .You are still here .
Otherwise we could have finish you in 1971 .
Then Indian leaders and citizens didnt interested because of their old historical sympathy.
New GoI ,leaders and Indians citizens represent new gen India .
We need a developed nation than wasting our resources for quarrel with a failed neighbour

Since i know your germs regarding trolling for quite long:-) so i will give you another clue "Big Emerging Markets (BEM)" Read it to understand where we are also please check NEST

all this comments by indians on this thread proves how miserably modi failed at isolating pakistan

the guy is a fraud mark my words. watch his bubble burst in his 2nd term.

if obama couldn't keep up his popularity in the second term who tell hell is a hindu terrorist like Modi.

Since i know your germs regarding trolling for quite long:-) so i will give you another clue "Big Emerging Markets (BEM)" Read it to understand where we are also please check NEST

Lol:lol:
Industrialized means they are already shed their traditional ,unsustainable income sources.

We are also world largest emerging market .

I am also in that 70% category .:D
So far I have a very good life style in my nation .Means the middle class.
Size of that middle class in this nation is 50 crore .
Ultra rich is 15 crore .Rest of them are common families with good income so that they dont have any poverty .Rest of them are poor that is 20 crore .
They have nice welfare schemes from GoI so that they will get 35 kg stationery for 2 rs .
Now dont tell me that you know more than me .Because I am an Indian

Former FM (now Prez) Pranab Mukherjee
told the UK to withdraw their peanut .And their peanut prgm ended in 2015

Amazing how an Indian pulls numbers out of thin air !!

Meanwhile India's contribution to U.N 2015 budget,

A stunning 0.66% of the total U.N budget of roughly $3 billion dollar not considering peace keeping expenses.

http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=ST/ADM/SER.B/910

Lol:lol:
Industrialized means they are already shed their traditional ,unsustainable income sources.

We are also world largest emerging market .

We know what industrialized mean, we are producing fighter planes, tanks, missiles etc. Those are very high end industrial products

Amazing how an Indian pulls numbers out of thin air !!

Meanwhile India's contribution to U.N 2015 budget,

A stunning 0.66% of the total U.N budget of roughly $3 billion dollar not considering peace keeping expenses.

http://www.un.org/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=ST/ADM/SER.B/910

Money is only for our own purposes .Not for donating so called peace process .

We know what industrialized mean, we are producing fighter planes, tanks, missiles etc. Those are very high end industrial products

Oh yes. We know that even US imports their majority weapons from Pakistan.

i dont think there is anyone dumb enough to believe the title
not even on this website

Crap anywhere and lie everywhere ... 2 Pillars of the Hindu Culture.

why_so_serious__by_lisong24kobe-d5ek08j.jpg

Post reported.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom