What's new

India's GDP overtakes France to become the 6th largest in the World. Britain is next

And the well versed reason is India is not letting them do.
Thats the situation now. In 50s or 60s or 70s, India didn't have enough say to stop the construction and Pakistan had way better economy than India. Also, Pakistan had a better diplomatic standing than India because of close alignment with USA.

WTF!!!!!!!!..............WHAT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!...........They are even more ugly then the ugliest apes in the universe...........:sick:

These things are the truely sub-human abominations........:eek:
With that kind of thinking it is obvious that your have a poor life , try to improve it .

They are tribals. I think if you live too far from cities you may not get enough time to worry about looks.
And they are not sub-humans. Nor abomination, they are human beings like you. Under the skin color, everything is the same.

@waz @WAJsal Please take a note of these crass remarks which is nothing short of bigotry.

Sure it is. Only indian bigotry is acceptable. I am stating a fact. I never said they should have a holocaust committed against them. Like indians constantly call for against Pakistanis/Muslims. Like the sikhs committed against my people in August 1947.

With that kind of thinking it is obvious that your have a poor life , try to improve it .

Just being honest

Let the pakis do their randi rona that's all they can do, infact it's funny.

It's Pakistanis on here, but you knew that full well (looking at your previous post history)....Just a polite reminder that term is used by folks who will refer to you as Dothead.
Regards. :-)

Sure it is. Only indian bigotry is acceptable. I am stating a fact. I never said they should have a holocaust committed against them. Like indians constantly call for against Pakistanis/Muslims. Like the sikhs committed against my people in August 1947.

Just being honest
If you honestly helped even one in need your honest opinion would have changed . Don't worry these people far away from your kind of thinking usually live far happier life than you ..

They are tribals
No they are not. These are our 'tribals'. Proud. Fierce. Notice the differance. Well dressed. Well fed. This is the differance between the noble Indus and swampy/jungly Ganga.

7666559998_1642015a29_z-629x385.jpg

images

Ps. I just checked and apparently there are just over 100 million tribals in India. Phew!. That is half of Pakistan. Ganga India is really Aboriginal unlimited. And don't lecture us on morality. Your own country discriminates against Dalits/ Shudras/Tribals. One look at Bollywood tells us a lot. I guess your not going to get a SRK from these 'tribals' anytime soon.

No they are not. These are our 'tribals'. Proud. Fierce. Notice the differance. Well dressed. Well fed. This is the differance between the noble Indus and swampy/jungly Ganga.

7666559998_1642015a29_z-629x385.jpg

images

Ps. I just checked and apparently there are just over 100 million tribals in India. Phew!. That is half of Pakistan. Ganga India is really Aboriginal unlimited. And don't lecture us on morality. Your own country discriminates against Dalits/ Shudras/Tribals. One look at Bollywood tells us a lot. I guess your not going to get a SRK from these 'tribals' anytime soon.
Add the South Tibet people on the list of Indian discrimination.

You are an indian. I am a Pakistani. Your people have committed genocide against my people. Your race and nation calls for the destruction of my race and nation. It is not your or your ilk's prerogative to lecture me on morality.
Calm down ..nothing gonna happen ..Don't live in such kind of mentality ..Everyone is human being ..I think you are very young and hence flowing with emotion ..

Why are you posting this? To prove how poor India is? What you are saying is 22 Indian's productivity is same as just one French. That is pretty distressing figure.

If it took me, my four brothers, my eight cousins, my nine second cousins to pick the same weight as a regular French bodybuilder at my local gym you think I would come here on PDF and brag about it? I would fcukin hide that fact. Hide in shame. That it took 22 of us to pull what one Frenchie does. Not start opening threads about it.

Actually we are a 10 Tr USd economy. However, our rupee is valued low against USD (So as of Pakistan). So definitely we are not as poor as world thinks. People say anything to please themselves but reality is different.

Add the South Tibet people on the list of Indian discrimination.

What is fault of occupied North Arunachal Pradesh? Add them as well.

My verdict & POV;
After 5000-10000 posts at old PDF & few posts on this PDF version; i have realised one thing. Dont focus the negativity frustrations written in an online thread which makes u angry or pis.s.es u off.

Dont know how you all feel, but isnt it strange the hatred frustrations negativity is found in our continent; from Afghanistan all the way to Bangladesh. Swearwords discrimination i-am-better-than-you-because-higher education/income-status in society castes backgrounds areas etc.
Inferior complexes, pulling legs, skinny this that antiMuslim Hindu remarks. My mind has left tht fully bcuz it will be an endless wheel spinning around around no 1 will back from. Junglelaw attitude.

Thanks to politics media & zombie followers who cant think selfcritical how much damage the LEASED elite groups of British Empire in Pakistan India Bangladesh have used to fight each other Pre& after partition. There i said it!! Its a bitter reality & we r still suffering.
No power can undo Pakistan neither can india fusionise Pakistan as part of india. Wont happen. How is that? Just like Saif Ali Khans movie where he said; un key ghar mein ghuss kerr maarey gey.
Eventhough it was a MOVIE fascinating enough both Pakistanis & Indians joined a consensus; we rejected laughed & REALISED it is NOT possible!

Very simple formula; we r neighbours hate each other enemies & actually cooperate with each other 2 oddly hate each other.
This is our bond love. Imagine no india or Pakistan - it will be boring man! Thx to our Allah & ur Hindu Gods we have cricket flag hoistings at Wagah border so our enemy-ship-ish-isms exists! Life as a Pakistani/indian would be boring for 200 mill Pakistanis & 1 bill indians! Enjoy cherish this relationship! We luv u indians & u luv us that is y we remember each other now dont we ;)

Cant explain this BUT ONLY Pakistanis Indians can experience this.

Now focus on ur nations Pakistanis Indians y x z.
I am not even focusing on antiPak remarks by that group of indians Hindus who run own control indian media politics antiPak sentiments & its blind followers. There r more productive priorities in ur own basic lives; fix them & get mentally more strong thus u can contribute 2 Pakistan.

If some humble respectful sane mature indian says he or she is from india; i ask sorry which country? does it even exist? & rapidly apologise because the sense of humor is instantly recognised & get a clap on the shoulder by an indian stating; zajardast mazaak sixer bhai! Bohot naughty ho tum!
Bcuz such indians r sane & understand no hard feelings.

I have also met indians who say Pakistan is terrorist nation state & ur the reason 2 all evil. I say hey thanks; we will soon see u at the border so we can have a grill party. Hopefully u will be at grill party or else we will be grilling cooking roasting u for the feast meal. A lot of my indian friend's have laughed bcuz it is not a reality & we dont eat humans 2 make punch through line tht we r not terrorists which they then realise tht Pakistan is not as they perceive.

No need 2 worry about overreactions as sane mature indians still exist dear Pakistanis & vice versa.

I have met a lot of indians pakistanis in my life; some stupid some humble respectful with great good manners who u can enjoy a cup of tea with!! :)

Rotten soar apples & shiny juicy apples r everywhere.

In terms of politics military & sports; yepp Im Pro Pakistan & luv 2 watch india vs Pak matches with indians.

As many of Indians Pakistanis i have met agree; our religions parents families cultures countries should NOT be criticized cursed.
Extremism has its faces if any above mentioned is NOT respected then thats where it starts.
Peace :)

It is in history wrriten by your own forefathers.
Even south Indians has nothing common with north Indians, east Indians nothing common with western Indians. But still they are Indians.
If you are not Indian , what you are?

Pakistanis are completely different to virtually ALL the different types of indians that make up modern day india. Pakistanis have FAR FAR more in common with eachother than with anyone to the East of us. This huge difference is getting bigger all the time and is now unbridgeable.

PS Where is the evidence to support your claims that Jinnah shouted "hindustan" Zindabad?

lol. And they point fingers at us!

img_4234-jpg.485878

His grammar is simply atrocious for a person sporting flags from a English speaking country

On the subject matter, Gotta admit India is going forward, No need to be salty about it, Given it will be the most populous nation in few years, With such a humongous market it can sell to the rest of the world it's inevitable it will be one of the largest economies simply given the numbers

It's better for India's neighbors to make use of this development for their own economic growth than be pissed about it

As for the sensationalist headlines dismissing an industrialized country like France that's eons ahead in terms of development in all facets to India, Just another jingoistic narration by the well known Indian media that sans any sense of reality, Just like Bollywood Indian media thrive on the escapism of it's masses
10/10. Great post.

India has already surpassed Britain's economy 6 months back. I did a small analysis and found out that with current dollar exchange rates, the economy of Britain is 2.6 Trillion, although there is no data they are giving out beyond 2016, where as India has passed the 2.8 Trillion mark. And will be over 3 trillion by next year.

Some people here don't have pity or not even ashamed of what they are posting. One of the is comparing his gym orgasm with economy of two nations which is utter nonsense and other making stupid comments like oh India is still home to poor. This is nothing but jealousy among those who don't even have money to build their dams.

The current British economy is firmly prepared to head in reverse. Especially with Brexit taking place as it is.

Back
Top Bottom