What's new

India's GDP overtakes France to become the 6th largest in the World. Britain is next

why are you flying American Flag instead of Indian?
answer this

This is answered by your own sister in pakistan in pakistani media...many love to be named indians than pakistani's once go abroad...watch until end...you will get answer

@ Indians, I like the chinese thinking on this " shut up and continue to work".

It's better not to get excited especially in front of these trolls. India has a gigantic load of problems to take care of, and it will take a long time to do it.

This is answered by your own sister in pakistan in pakistani media...many love to be named indians than pakistani's once go abroad...watch until end...you will get answer

an inferiority complex ridden False Flagger is not worthy of a reply
12814051_449378055262522_7593071586979761495_n.jpg

Look at how good we are @ US....We are the most peaceful,educated good people in US

yet you are ashmed to be an Indian
its ok buddy learn to recognize who you are and own it instead of seeking approval of white masters
you are what you are and no one can change that

yet you are ashmed to be an Indian
its ok buddy learn to recognize who you are and own it instead of seeking approval of white masters
you are what you are and no one can change that

Look buddy even westerners have good opinion about Indians and not any kind of approvals....
If you work hard and talented, world will come to you rather than other way around...

The jionist yahoodi ishtar (star) may be shiny right now, but momin pak Ishtar+crescent moon will be victorious in the end. Weight and watch friends.

sorry but apko ghalat blue print mil gaya hai....
weight ko watch karenge to wait kon karega Randhawa Saab..

Why are you posting this? To prove how poor India is? What you are saying is 22 Indian's productivity is same as just one French. That is pretty distressing figure.

If it took me, my four brothers, my eight cousins, my nine second cousins to pick the same weight as a regular French bodybuilder at my local gym you think I would come here on PDF and brag about it? I would fcukin hide that fact. Hide in shame. That it took 22 of us to pull what one Frenchie does. Not start opening threads about it.
Pakistanis memebers must avoid particular threads based on Economy.
You guys don't deserve to write a comment on India's GDP as ypur nation is worst. India is still better and overtaking big economy each amd every year.
Ya.. still a long way to go but atleast we are on a right track. But its opposite in case of pakistan.
So guys we have every right reserved to celebrate our successful story on each passing year. Don't feel offended if we surpass Japan to become 3rd largest economy of the world.

Back
Top Bottom