What's new

India's GDP overtakes France to become the 6th largest in the World. Britain is next

There are bad people, poverty stricken people, prole with backward mentality everywhere. But I don't think India or any South Asian country can compare with Europe or US. The gap is way too big. Thus bragging here is rather a tasteless thing to do. If France starts giving free visa with PR to Indians.....how many Indians you think will stand in line? And what if it happens the other way? If India starts giving French citizens free visa with PR, how many French you think will want to take it? What's the point of being the third most powerful nations(even in your dreams), when you nation remains backward and even barbaric by some standards? Comparing India with South Asian nation is acceptable. Comparing it with countries that are way more develop than India, on stats that depend on population is sheer arrogance.
So you do the favour and make a comparison with Bangladesh ..The quote which you are compelled to reply with some YouTube video is comparison with south Asian country ..

Even if they become top economy of the world they will still be No. 1 unsafe country for women

There are bad people, poverty stricken people, prole with backward mentality everywhere. But I don't think India or any South Asian country can compare with Europe or US. The gap is way too big. Thus bragging here is rather a tasteless thing to do. If France starts giving free visa with PR to Indians.....how many Indians you think will stand in line? And what if it happens the other way? If India starts giving French citizens free visa with PR, how many French you think will want to take it? What's the point of being the third most powerful nations(even in your dreams), when you nation remains backward and even barbaric by some standards? Comparing India with South Asian nation is acceptable. Comparing it with countries that are way more develop than India, on stats that depend on population is sheer arrogance

You are talking about standards of living. We are going through transformation, after 1991 we opened ourselves to the world and after 24 years we are boosting our industrialisation capabilities multifolds and this is a lengthy process. A lot of things will get worse too but that's a part of development as we try to fix those things. That would increase the job opportunities and standard of living. By the way, it's personal choice how one has to spend his life. For a lot of people standard of living has a very low scale and for others high. Even though they have access to it.

So you do the favour and make a comparison with Bangladesh
Fine.
Indians on average lives less than Bangladeshis.
Also this level of backwardness(like on that video) doesn't happen Bangladesh.
And in terms of power or influence Bangladesh is much behind India.
Quality of life for people living there is similar for both. Life's good for the rich....meh for the middle imcome peole and bad for poor(that's somewhat true everywhere. But an average poor in BD or India cannot be compared to an average poor of France or UK)

There are bad people, poverty stricken people, prole with backward mentality everywhere. But I don't think India or any South Asian country can compare with Europe or US. The gap is way too big. Thus bragging here is rather a tasteless thing to do. If France starts giving free visa with PR to Indians.....how many Indians you think will stand in line? And what if it happens the other way? If India starts giving French citizens free visa with PR, how many French you think will want to take it? What's the point of being the third most powerful nations(even in your dreams), when you nation remains backward and even barbaric by some standards? Comparing India with South Asian nation is acceptable. Comparing it with countries that are way more develop than India, on stats that depend on population is sheer arrogance.
Yar sahi kaha lekin inhe kaun samjhaein.

You are talking about standards of living. We are going through transformation, after 1991 we opened ourselves to the world and after 24 years we are boosting our industrialisation capabilities multifolds and this is a lengthy process. A lot of things will get worse too but that's a part of development as we try to fix those things. That would increase the job opportunities and standard of living. By the way, it's personal choice how one has to spend his life. For a lot of people standard of living has a very low scale and for others high. Even though they have access to it.
Like I said........India is doing good economically. And it will continue for sometime. What I don't here is the bragging and boasting about third powerful country and 75 times bigger than others and blah blah blah......posting that dog video was not the right thing. I will edit that post and take that vid out.

All these things you are mentioning called nuisance value....have no worth until unless you people got better per capita income and facilities.....World attracted to Indian because of population to sell their products...they are not bringing anything very good to India but for them India is just a very big buyer that is the only thing....

The real achievement for a country like India would have been to be on par with a developed nation like France when it comes to quality of life,education,infrastructures,productivity,digitalization,healthcare,social security,protection of the poorest,weak and most needy people,quality of public services provided to the population etc.

Nations similar to India have still a long way to go faced with many challenges,but wish any developing nation good luck in this painful struggle.

But not for Toilets? funny

Even in europe you have to pay 50 cents and toilets are not built every where. Only a few stations. Same for USA.
The issue of toilet was, people did not prefer building toilets inside home due to sanitation which I fully agree. Even in villages people later built toilets outside home. Because a sick person may carry some desease in the feces or when guest comes. So to avoid spread of disease toilets should be at a distance.

It's not nice to have tatti/feces close to where you cook or sleep this is my belief. But with current economy people have money to build toilets, as one cabin would cost more than 15-20k rupees. The question is how to connect it to sever as in many developed countries too it's a big question so what they do is once a week the government sends the tank and it cleans the waste tank. This is the most effective solution for this.

I would suggest government to have a plant which produces electricity from bio degradable waste like tatti, and other waste. With the current economy, we can afford such plants in every state which is almost 29 plants.. This will be another boost to Indian energy production.

Even in europe you have to pay 50 cents and toilets are not built every where. Only a few stations. Same for USA.
The issue of toilet was, people did not prefer building toilets inside home due to sanitation which I fully agree. Even in villages people later built toilets outside home. Because a sick person may carry some desease in the feces or when guest comes. So to avoid spread of disease toilets should be at a distance.

It's not nice to have tatti/feces close to where you cook or sleep this is my belief. But with current economy people have money to build toilets, as one cabin would cost more than 15-20k rupees. The question is how to connect it to sever as in many developed countries too it's a big question so what they do is once a week the government sends the tank and it cleans the waste tank. This is the most effective solution for this.
In India you don't need any thing....when you feel...go to nearest open area or beach...just you need to do lift the lungi sat down and start using PDF and start talking about GDP.....:lol:

In India you don't need any thing....when you feel...go to nearest open area or beach...just you need to do lift the lungi sat down and start using PDF and start talking about GDP.....:lol:

I guess you did not read the last part. Actually we can afford to have plants in every state which is 29 and can produce electricity out of tatii / feces. One plant costs around a billion or half a billion or so.
I would like to know if there is any such plant already operation in pakistan producing electricity from bio degradable, would like to read about it and how it is implemented.

ok so when french will mass migrate to india for looking jobs?

Back
Top Bottom