What's new

India's First indigenous aircraft carrier to be launched this December.

Didnt soviet union fell and collapsed?? shame you did not come to help your friends either!

Ahhh well we all know you helped your American friends and where you are today.............. :woot:

Sorry we are not interested in interfering in others matters until they ask for it or if it does not impact us.... :agree:

oh by the way can you tell me the percentage diffrence in the budget of collapsing soviet union and collapsing India for defence.

Didnt soviet union fell and collapsed?? shame you did not come to help your friends either!

o_O Where was China and Uncle Sam when you were getting your butt whooped in '65,'71, '99 and more importantly why are your so called American friends attacking you with drones. :flame:Use you brain for once before maing senseless rants as I do not like attacking anyone and seem like I de railed the thread when simply you could have minded your own business and focus more on the development of your country than tell us what to do.

India is sounding more and more like soviet union at its primacy.. Huge defense budgets while hapless populace..and tall indigenous claims! Then what happened next is down the history..and everyone is well aware.

This applies more to your country than us.

India is far more stable than you can imagine.

Amazing!!! In 4 years? so lets wait for the india's indigenous aircraft carrier.

LOL. Has India even started building a shipyard that can build a carrier? Kind of funny to go straight to carrier when India doesn't even build its own warships.
what do you have stolen copied license produced junks, what is your shipyard made of Indian Steel???

LOL. Has India even started building a shipyard that can build a carrier? Kind of funny to go straight to carrier when India doesn't even build its own warships.

All hail the NEW chiNtroll
A place had been left vacant after the sad Banning of the Great Schinese and his 2 prodigy Peaceful and Faithful guy
You have nearly filled the empty space yourself

You can google Godavari class , Brahmaputra class , Shivalik class frigates , Delhi class , Kolkata class Destroyers
kora , Kamorta class Corvettes , Car Nicobar class FAC , Magar class and Shardul class LST ,
90 of the 225 warships operated by Indian Navy and Coast Guard were built in India

By the way Vikrant is being built in at Chennai shipyard which is capable of building vessels upto 50000 tons , and was previously used for mordernisation and refit of India 's current Aircraft carrier INS Viraat

You can even find out vikrant under construction at CSL using google earth , though the picture available might be 3 months old

But my guess is that u might not have found the info becoz I DONT THINK GOOGLE IS AVAILABLE IN MAINLAND CHINA AND BAIDU IS UNDER CCP CONTROL , so i will accept ur apology for ur ignorance

An important life advice to u would be " u will get respect when u learn to give respect " u can learn a lot from other chinese members like Seizecrossbow or Chinesedragon or even cardshap

Quote:
Originally Posted by HongWu View Post
what do you have stolen copied license produced junks, what is your shipyard made of Indian Steel???

he is a fake flag. dont bother replying to him.

All hail the NEW chiNtroll
A place had been left vacant after the sad Banning of the Great Schinese and his 2 prodigy Peaceful and Faithful guy
You have nearly filled the empty space yourself

You can google Godavari class , Brahmaputra class , Shivalik class frigates , Delhi class , Kolkata class Destroyers
kora , Kamorta class Corvettes , Car Nicobar class FAC , Magar class and Shardul class LST ,
90 of the 225 warships operated by Indian Navy and Coast Guard were built in India

By the way Vikrant is being built in at Chennai shipyard which is capable of building vessels upto 50000 tons , and was previously used for mordernisation and refit of India 's current Aircraft carrier INS Viraat

You can even find out vikrant under construction at CSL using google earth , though the picture available might be 3 months old

But my guess is that u might not have found the info becoz I DONT THINK GOOGLE IS AVAILABLE IN MAINLAND CHINA AND BAIDU IS UNDER CCP CONTROL , so i will accept ur apology for ur ignorance

An important life advice to u would be " u will get respect when u learn to give respect " u can learn a lot from other chinese members like Seizecrossbow or Chinesedragon or even cardshap

BUSTED!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is a repeat performance of our favourite song!

Hong Wu,Hong Wu whatcha gonna do?
whatcha gonna do,
when they come for you?

Hong Wu Hong Wu whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do ,
when they come for you? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

P.S. On a serious note, I agree with the advice given by Archie. Please learn from people like CS, CD and SeigeCB.

Fair enough. India has at least two shipyards that can handle warships. Mazagon and Cochin.

I wonder why Shivalik and that other carrier is being built in Russian shipyards.

Last edited:
BUSTED!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is a repeat performance of our favourite song!

Hong Wu,Hong Wu whatcha gonna do?
whatcha gonna do,
when they come for you?

Hong Wu Hong Wu whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do ,
when they come for you? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

P.S. On a serious note, I agree with the advice given by Archie. Please learn from people like CS, CD and SeigeCB.

You have been reported for trolling and acting like a teenager.

You have been reported for trolling and acting like a teenager.

bestest example of irony if any one don't know what it is.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and INDIA is not building any air craft carrier in russia its russian aircraft carrier only which INDIA is buying after refitting. and please be little more informative before posting non sense.

Mr HongWu:devil:.... where r u these days.... come down to earth.

India has started building IAC back in 2009.
Search in the google for some pics...Check the below image or goto cochinshipyard.com for more pics.

PL-18.jpg

PL-16.jpg

PL-29.jpg

We can sink Chinease AC with only 4 brahmos :victory::chilli:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom