What's new

India's deafening silence after Trump's Jerusalem shift

India did the right thing.

Arabs are fool and chutyas and would always have good relations with India even if it stays silent or whatever.

Why ruin your relations with an ally like Israel when you have arabs on your side anyways?

What india got?
Millions of indians getting jobs in Muslim countries especially in GCC that made a considerable portion of Indian economy for years even today...

It is a mutual need for both countries to support each other..It is not any political support rather than economic necessity by Arabs and South Asians...If economic support can counter balance the lack of political support by Arabs for Kashmir issue, then India can provide aid to Palestine and its people and in the same way, we can stay neutral for Israel Palestine conflict.

Proud of You Modi Goverment

No point is Supporting Palestine and Muslim Lobby - Muslim appeasement has been Stopped.

It is a mutual need for both countries to support each other..It is not any political support rather than economic necessity by Arabs and South Asians...If economic support can counter balance the lack of political support by Arabs for Kashmir issue, then India can provide aid to Palestine and its people and in the same way, we can stay neutral for Israel Palestine conflict.
There are many other countries that can easily replace indian labour in those countries.

There are many other countries that can easily replace indian labour in those countries.

Do not you think, Saudi Ara did not think about the option of hiring Non Indian before hiring Indian people in their country?? In economics, no one does any favor to other party, it is the profit that matters. That is why, i am respectful for Arab nations for providing employment to million of Indian, but it is not one way street...

It's not just about labor. Why would you want to openly be hostile a larger country? Heck, you wouldn't even do that to a smaller country.

Why blame the Indians ?

Saudis are driving their American cars to McDonalds and like , after gorging on these junk American food they are returning home to watch some American tv show or movie !!

Do not you think, Saudi Ara did not think about the option of hiring Non Indian before hiring Indian people in their country?? In economics, no one does any favor to other party, it is the profit that matters. That is why, i am respectful for Arab nations for providing employment to million of Indian, but it is not one way street...
Bangladeshis, Filipinos, Afghans, Africans can easily be economical alternatives.

Bangladeshis, Filipinos, Afghans, Africans can easily be economical alternatives.

Completely agree with you..Why even look for others, when Pakistan being the friend of Arabs, can replace the Indian who are present in Arabs...So the question is, why Arabs has not done it? There must be some economic reason for hiring Indian in their workforce rather than political reason.

Completely agree with you..Why even look for others, when Pakistan being the friend of Arabs, can replace the Indian who are present in Arabs...So the question is, why Arabs has not done it? There must be some economic reason for hiring Indian in their workforce rather than political reason.
There are a large number of Pakistanis there but definitely Indians presented a cheaper option due to demographics that is why I didn't include Pakistanis in the list. However Bangladeshis offer a cheaper solution.

There are a large number of Pakistanis there but definitely Indians presented a cheaper option due to demographics that is why I didn't include Pakistanis in the list. However Bangladeshis offer a cheaper solution.

You are correct....So that is what i am trying to convey from beginning of my post...Arabs and India has trade relation which is independent of political relation which is not aligned to our interest.

Good work India.

Not our dogs, not our fight. Jinko neta banna hai bante rahen .

tu phir bangladesh, Afghanistan aur srilanka may bund pangay kyo lay rakhay hain 70 saal say ?

You are correct....So that is what i am trying to convey from beginning of my post...Arabs and India has trade relation which is independent of political relation which is not aligned to our interest.
Mate, if India had a clear pro-Israel stance, believe me..there would be much less number of indians in Arabia. Remember a large number of them worked in homes i.e. private hiring so if the Arab people (not the Govt) knew that India has pro-Israeli stance as it has today, I'm pretty sure most of them won't consider an Indian despite being the best economical option. Same goes for small businesses. Also govt could put an embargo on hiring indians or just simply deny them visas.

Back
Top Bottom