What's new

India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media

LOL, you glee over this??

A visit from the saudi defence minister..While thousands of Pakistanis lost their job in Saudi Arabia?

Before you jump on it...Indians working there lost theirs too..but a couple of billion remuneration which is lost is more important for pakistani bubble economy than for India.

Kid, do you think few jobs are much more important then countries in ME are getting screwed and ruling setup under immense pressure? There are more important issues discussed between Pakistan and SA.

We will let the Indian minister tweet about the plight of Indian workers in Saudi Arabia.

@Taimoor Khan

This is Chinese debt Sir.

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/china/external-debt

Your comments on their status?

I thought the debts were short term and long term broadly speaking as also the commercial debts were those whose payments were a routine in any EXIM transaction.

However, being a kid (at least someone accepts I am young, bored of being called old), I would really like to learn from you on how China is being subsidised.

Do you know the amount of debt America owes to China? and for the matter her external debt. Do you know who controls the Federal reserve bank who prints the American dollar? None of the entities which control the FED are american. The problem with your Indians kind is that you start assuming that you lot are some sort of super power. The like of Chinese, the americans. they are the big boys, they can manupilate the numbers, economy, even the currency. With you lot a third world country with 480$ billion external debt, making noises about Pakistan external debt is to be honest, rather hilarious. And ofcourse there is a little matter of being subsidized by USAID since you lot came into existence.

For the rest, WTF you are on about?

Kid, do you think few jobs are much more important then countries in ME are getting screwed and ruling setup under immense pressure? There are more important issues discussed between Pakistan and SA.

We will let the Indian minister tweet about the plight of Indian workers in Saudi Arabia.

Do you know the amount of debt America owes to China? and for the matter her external debt. Do you know who controls the Federal reserve bank who prints the American dollar? None of the entities which control the FED are american. The problem with your Indians kind is that you start assuming that you lot are some sort of super power. The like of Chinese, the americans. they are the big boys, they can manupilate the numbers, economy, even the currency. With you lot a third world country with 480$ billion external debt, making noises about Pakistan external debt is to be honest, rather hilarious. And ofcourse there is a little matter of being subsidized by USAID since you lot came into existence.

For the rest, WTF you are on about?

Read the sequence of your posts. I have posted it from the other day, when you shot shit with your statement that Indian economy is being subsidised. I asked you to explain. Still waiting. Posted all the relevant posts for everyone's perusal.

Coming back, when you talk Chinese economy to me ... please don't forget to mention the Real Estate and over leverage there.

Actually, you know what? I never quoted you today also. Was telling people to listen to the drivel you were dishing out .. you were told the same by LeGenD at the other thread ... talking through your hat are you? Anyways you bore me .. am off.

Cheers!

Its all about jobs old man, aren't your ex servicemen guarding the saudi princes?.

Read the sequence of your posts. I have posted it from the other day, when you shot shit with your statement that Indian economy is being subsidised. I asked you to explain. Still waiting. Posted all the relevant posts for everyone's perusal.

Coming back, when you talk Chinese economy to me ... please don't forget to mention the Real Estate and over leverage there.

Actually, you know what? I never quoted you today also. Was telling people to listen to the drivel you were dishing out .. you were told the same by LeGenD at the other thread ... talking through your hat are you? Anyways you bore me .. am off.

Cheers!

I have already rested my case, what else there needs to be discussed? A nation sitting proudly on top recipient of USAID, you think it was all done in the name of charity? Your verbal diarrhea wont change these glaring facts.

Come up with something tangible otherwise keep that gob shut, and in it is your solace.

The problem with you Indians as I mentioned earlier, you lot start to compare yourself with the likes of Chinese, American, other powers and developed nations. Its quite funny to see you lot jump up and down with excitement and being hyper.

I have already rested my case, what else there needs to be discussed? A nation sitting proudly on top recipient of USAID, you think it was all done in the name of charity? Your verbal diarrhea wont change these glaring facts.

Come up with something tangible otherwise keep that gob shut, and in it is your solace.

The problem with you Indians as I mentioned earlier, you lot start to compare yourself with the likes of Chinese, American, other powers and developed nations. Its quite funny to see you lot jump up and down with excitement and being hyper.

Did I quote you at all?

Its all about jobs old man, aren't your ex servicemen guarding the saudi princes?.

Jobs are for those who serve, like Indian minister tweeting about the situation of Indian workers. atm we are discussing the geopolitics with the Saudis. So yea keep on worrying about your job loses.

Maybe.... what are you? Sweeper in sheikh mansion?

Did I quote you at all?

lol, now i think you are losing your mind. Back to sleep kid. I guess its quite late where you are.

Jobs are for those who serve, like Indian minister tweeting about the situation of Indian workers. atm we are discussing the geopolitics with the Saudis. So yea keep on worrying about your job loses.

lol, now i think you are losing your mind. Back to sleep kid. I guess its quite late where you are.

@illusion8
@hellfire

A sure sign that you are dealing with an insecure young person is when he runs out of arguments, and starts calling you 'kid'. Unmistakable clue. I'd be surprised if this person has graduated yet. What's mature guys like you doing with him (other than playing him for a fool)?

Quite sane oldie. Quite sane. Did I quote you today at all? You did .. senile Alzheimer's perhaps? Get your self checked.

Jibes aside, you posted crap and you think you deserve attention? India had Coke since decades nationalised in 1977 ...... and you posted crap on that too!!! Get your facts straight. You are a laugh, be it "you indians" or whatever. If you have p1ssed me off, guess you have really pushed it a bit too much with your ignorance. Good day.

Ciao

@illusion8
@hellfire

A sure sign that you are dealing with an insecure young person is when he runs out of arguments, and starts calling you 'kid'. Unmistakable clue. I'd be surprised if this person has graduated yet. What's mature guys like you doing with him (other than playing him for a fool)?

I realised that a bit too late after quoting him.

@illusion8
@hellfire

I did not even quote him. The dullard came the other day and today .. to get *** whupped

Sir Brain-Farts-A-Lot has the gall to post crap and then run ...... he was teaching me economics .. I wanted to brush up my finance management degree :woot:

India works with both Russia and USA.

Just like China is trading with Russia and USA simultaneously.

Not true. India is siding with US in geopolitics. Russia will soon refuse to sell their top of the line weapons to India as India aligned more with the west. But this is the choice, US lead west or China/Russia dictatorship. India is about to choose the western democracy. As a result, it will shake up the international alignment. Soon, India's arch rival Pakistan will side with Russia and it will be Pakistans getting Russian hardwares while India get mostly American ones.

Not true. India is siding with US in geopolitics. Russia will soon refuse to sell their top of the line weapons to India as India aligned more with the west. But this is the choice, US lead west or China/Russia dictatorship. India is about to choose the western democracy. As a result, it will shake up the international alignment. Soon, India's arch rival Pakistan will side with Russia and it will be Pakistans getting Russian hardwares while India get mostly American ones.

Come out of the cold war mindset...... this is a world where everyone needs to maintain relations with everyone else and besides that India knows how to play competing interests..... after all democratic politics is all about about give and take and balancing competing interests...... so Indian politicians know how to play this game very much

Back
Top Bottom