What's new

India’s best-hated ‘gora’ explores Pakistan’s mad love affair with cricket

A frightening prospect, I assume in this strange anatomical phenomenon, the Aussies' digestive system is based in their skulls, which would explain the strange behaviour of this Journalist and his thinking?

Joe, did you smoke some strong ganja before reading this thread?

EDIT: And can you tell me where I can get some?

Drat.

Busted again. I think you guys know too much about me. All my own fault.

Chaacha jii ... it hurts my brain to think too hard ..
So use simple straight language with me so that I can get your jokes too. .

images

OK.

It's not Amsterdam, trust me. It seems more like the Afghan stuff. Has that Air corridor opened up with Afg-Ind? It looks like the Afghans have started exporting.

The wind is definitely blowing towards east from Afghanistan

Amsterdam.

And it's instinctive response. Holier than thou attitude coupled with delusional racism.

Look who's talking. Look who's overlooking the million and one threads on why Pakistanis are different and are fair, and handsome, and not like black Indians.

Chor pakre kotwal ko.

Andrew Simonds sent this message.

He couldn't handle Punjabi gaali. Lots of not-Punjabis can't.

Look who's talking. Look who's overlooking the million and one threads on why Pakistanis are different and are fair, and handsome, and not like black Indians.

Chor pakre kotwal ko.

He couldn't handle Punjabi gaali. Lots of not-Punjabis can't.

And I have posted there as well.

And I love the irony here. Indian racism on Andrew and the first part of the post.

Classy

It's not Amsterdam, trust me. It seems more like the Afghan stuff. Has that Air corridor opened up with Afg-Ind? It looks like the Afghans have started exporting.

I was three years out of a certain institute of professional learning when I got an emergency call: come down quick, it's urgent. With visions of football-injured players waiting for urgent local help, I barreled down to the place, way out of the city. Rushing in, jumping out of the car, I found some very contented looking guys hanging around near the main gate. "So what's the emergency?" I was taken gently by the hand, to the main gate, and across the country road in front, to stand in front of an entirely green field. "So what is it?" "Look at what's growing right here, at our doorstep, chief!" I looked and my reason reeled; it was a field full of, um, 'grass'.

Exports? You haven't done the Kulu-Manali stuff, then? Poor guys.

and who is dennis ? a journalist ? a troll ? man india is fu*ked , dennis hates india ! ab hamara kya hoga :cry:
Greatest and most famous white guy to have ever roamed the earth this dennis , so famous that even wikipedia couldn't put his accomplishments together, no wiki page. Pakistanis are so lucky to have universal celebrities like him touring their country while we Indians have to be content with having small time celebrities, performers and entertainers like Brad Pit, Hugh Jackman, Coldplay, Metallica, Bieber and craploads of others touring India every now and then.

dennis exposes the face of real india especially the common indian you see on the internet.
Yeah a random white guy with twitter followers less than by ex exposed India :lol:

Just cuz hardly any known personality visits Pakistan doesn't mean you people have to suck up to some Tom, Dick and harry white dudes

Last edited:
I was three years out of a certain institute of professional learning when I got an emergency call: come down quick, it's urgent. With visions of football-injured players waiting for urgent local help, I barreled down to the place, way out of the city. Rushing in, jumping out of the car, I found some very contented looking guys hanging around near the main gate. "So what's the emergency?" I was taken gently by the hand, to the main gate, and across the country road in front, to stand in front of an entirely green field. "So what is it?" "Look at what's growing right here, at our doorstep, chief!" I looked and my reason reeled; it was a field full of, um, 'grass'.

Lovely manali yum yum

Hint : Has to be picked at 1:00 pm when the sun is highest

So did you try it or not? And then did you try the Afghan stuff? Only one way to find out which one is stronger.

So did you try it or not? And then did you try the Afghan stuff? Only one way to find out which one is stronger.

Didn't get much Afghan stuff; rare bits were hoarded, contrary to the whole ethos of charasis. The local stuff that they showed me was watery; it was just that they were excited at the vast, free quantities available (for a very short time; once people twigged what was going on, the field was cropped to the root). It was mostly Kulu-Manali stuff. Afghan shit was in a class of its own.

I realised what I'd written; just to clarify, Kulu-Manali grass and shit were very very good, but imho Afghan was the best.

Didn't get much Afghan stuff; rare bits were hoarded, contrary to the whole ethos of charasis. The local stuff that they showed me was watery; it was just that they were excited at the vast, free quantities available (for a very short time; once people twigged what was going on, the field was cropped to the root). It was mostly Kulu-Manali stuff. Afghan shit was in a class of its own.

I realised what I'd written; just to clarify, Kulu-Manali grass and shit were very very good, but imho Afghan was the best.

I will vote for the air corridor between Afghan and India to be opened simply because I want to flood India with the Afghan goods so you guys can enjoy it more.

Wait, does that sound malicious?

I will vote for the air corridor between Afghan and India to be opened simply because I want to flood India with the Afghan goods so you guys can enjoy it more.

Wait, does that sound malicious?

Heh.

No. Not to those into it. And not to the bhakts either; they will remember that this was an old, very old tradition of Sadhus, and that Shiva is supposed to be fond of the stuff, and they will shut up. It is those in the middle who will have conniptions.

Seams like attention seeker then hater

This guy really rattles a few cages but he's hilarious

<sigh!>

The difference between literacy and education....

http://www.potw.org/archive/potw96.html

Just shaved today, btw.

I'm just winding you up. From what I've seen so far you're not an outright troll. But you've been on this forum a lot longer than I have. You know a lot of Indian members who join do so to troll and the same is true in reverse.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom