What's new

India's 700,000 Army for Kashmir Occupation, while Pakistan Freely recruits from Azad Kashmir!

because India dosent train and send terrorists to your side. The Indian army is deployed because of Pakistan if not Kashmir would be a very developed state by now and people would have loved their armed forces.
HHAHAHAHA, as if Hindia is some kind of angelic nation, I am sure you have your incompetent Yadav/Patel types over here though they have not made any progress due to patriotic folks over here.

They are demanding Plebiscite...They are demanding freedom not Shariah....
They want ISIS. they want khalifat. They want shariah... And they think Pakistan will provide them all these... so they want Pakistan... And They are minority in Kashmir according to Mehbooba Mufti an aboriginal of Kashmir and CM of Kashmir... So we Indians will listen to her and not some Pakistani sitting in Islamabad stroking his keyboard hard and cursing Indians...

INFRASTRUCTURE

The first cable bridge in North India at Basoli, J&K

main-qimg-e8a2bbff9504447f0706d022036a4077-c

main-qimg-31f2f1b02c9af5057ca2fcf0c227eeba-c

JAMMU AIRPORT

main-qimg-6a7935791a5064dd3d7e52f670b606a5-c

LEH AIRPORT

main-qimg-53c3cbb7dfb6225b82ec88d39bdaa311-c

SRINAGAR AIRPORT

main-qimg-df585e19d403b5760b83e880638027ab-c

KASHMIR RAILWAYS

main-qimg-cc0e1cbeeed59ea16a4e0c3902b5fc38-c

main-qimg-3fcbff361a3b1f8e642f5c924a8d7537-c

WORLDS TALLEST ARC TYPE BRIDGE COMING UP IN J&K

main-qimg-0d8de7e252cd9ed35d1d1eeb22826f4c-c

There is also plan to build a new expressway from New Delhi to Katra

Government planning India's longest 600 km expressway to connect Delhi and Katra
Thanks for building for us we take it all as well with Kashmir:coffee:

Azad Kashmir is lot better than IOK.....no brainer to find that out......Curfew, pellet guns and daily protests against forces are common thing in IOK (Indian Occupied Kashmir)....thats why it is said...OCCUPIED....for a reason...

even comparing the situation between these two Kashmirs is a sin.

Azad Kashmir is lot better than IOK.....no brainer to find that out......Curfew, pellet guns and daily protests against forces are common thing in IOK (Indian Occupied Kashmir)....thats why it is said...OCCUPIED....for a reason...

Wait wait.

Shot and beaten like this you mean?

@Sarge

For any normalization of relationships, first and foremost is the reduction in the propaganda and hate mongering. It is quite apparent between the two nations, and more so on this forum. Unfortunately a fact.

That is why, an attempt at countering the 700000 figure. This attempt at scoring brownies by distortion of facts, is merely ensuring perpetuation of inaccuracies that breed a new generation of ignorants, further vitiating the environment. The solution will only be a political one at the end of the day. That requires an informed citizenry and a politician at the same time.

When I said 300000 at outside limits for all troops, I mean CAPFs, Army, RR, JKP, BSF . As you will be aware, the majority of IA is along LC. Hardly any troops are stationed in the valley. The hype is built on the convoys which move to support the deployment along LC.

Your ORBAT is commensurate with the minimal dissuasive posturing needed. Had it been 700000 IA troops, you would gave got your ARN and ARS Northwards in perpetuation.

Thanks

@Sarge

For any normalization of relationships, first and foremost is the reduction in the propaganda and hate mongering. It is quite apparent between the two nations, and more so on this forum. Unfortunately a fact.

That is why, an attempt at countering the 700000 figure. This attempt at scoring brownies by distortion of facts, is merely ensuring perpetuation of inaccuracies that breed a new generation of ignorants, further vitiating the environment. The solution will only be a political one at the end of the day. That requires an informed citizenry and a politician at the same time.

When I said 300000 at outside limits for all troops, I mean CAPFs, Army, RR, JKP, BSF . As you will be aware, the majority of IA is along LC. Hardly any troops are stationed in the valley. The hype is built on the convoys which move to support the deployment along LC.

Your ORBAT is commensurate with the minimal dissuasive posturing needed. Had it been 700000 IA troops, you would gave got your ARN and ARS Northwards in perpetuation.

Thanks
700,000 is a political figure just like 100,000 figure for Pakistani POWs in 1971.

I dont get into politics of situation that much and Kashmir(whether Azad Kashmir or IOK) has too much controversy about it. My best guess would be that, the number of CRPF and RR deployed are there to counter Insurgents/mujahideen. The BSF present is also a part of COIN force to an extent.
GB scouts are around 2500 in number only. Usually there are Sunni-Shia conflicts in GB area of Pakistan Kashmir. This is why we dont see Rangers and FC in kashmir and the GB scouts are mostly locals trained paramilitary for defence of areas in case of war or COIN duty. NLI is now regular infantry and will be used as offensive or defensive force just like other infantry regiments.

In any case, if during a war PA forces do make a thrust inside IO-Kashmir , unfortunately the sheer numbers of BSF, RR and CRPF present in kashmir can delay the PA advance and probably give enough time for IA to fly in or para drop reinforcements to deny PA capturing a critical sector.

Wait wait.

Shot and beaten like this you mean?

hahahahahah......Hey my Kashmiri brethren....when did you and your fellow Kashmiris shout slogans against Pakistan? Azad-Kashmiri @django Zibago

Why Indians are replying for sake of argument....It is Pakistan who is briefing whole world what is happening in Indian Occupied Kashmir......Indians don't even want to talk Kashmir, let alone doing propaganda against Azad Kashmir and his highly patriotic people.....

Azad Kashmir was/is/will be doing fine with Pakistan.....

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/350709-PMLNs-Masood-Khan-takes-oath-as-new-AJK-Presiden

hahahahahah......Hey my Kashmiri brethren....when did you and your fellow Kashmiris shout slogans against Pakistan? Azad-Kashmiri @django Zibago

Why Indians are replying for sake of argument....It is Pakistan who is briefing whole world what is happening in Indian Occupied Kashmir......Indians don't even want to talk Kashmir, let alone doing propaganda against Azad Kashmir and his highly patriotic people.....

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/350709-PMLNs-Masood-Khan-takes-oath-as-new-AJK-Presiden

Pakistan briefing the whole world?
Like this you mean?
And failing miserably.
r

While India doing just fine.
Proving how Pakistan is the one harboring terrorists.
http://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12483.doc.htm

The same old trashy videos they keep circulating and I've already answered them in past. Not long ago lawers held a protest for higher pay in Mirpur. Some of my Ulema ikram are from Kotli and there are many Madaris there, so there is NO anti-self (Pakistan) protests! We ALWAYS get protests in the summer months when the bigli is out for 22 hours.

You'll be surprised majority of the protesters are women; free of sexual harassment and fear of rape, or being shot like in IOK. Azad Kashmir is the most peaceful part of Pakistan, you don't have trouble of any kind.

Let the Hindustanis believe their own lies, WE WANT THEM TO COME INTO AZAD KASHMIR and then they'll see our ''love'' for them. These fools don't realize we hate them more than the average Pakistani. The ONLY terrorists here are the Hindustanis and we've been witnessing their crimes and the UN Human Rights Commission has logged them. I've posted reports from them in the past and as typically Hindustanis reject them. Never the less, their crimes are known to the world and recent acts of terrorism towards the people of IOK is indicative of this.

This is a rubbish article written by some Pakistani propagandist..and represents false reality on both side.

These are mainly old load shedding protests. Azad Kashmir people will willingly lay their lives down for their fatherland Pakistan, we hate them more than say a even a Lahori, we have refugee friends who have told us what the situation is in IOK, it makes our blood boil.Kudos friend.

Back
Top Bottom