What's new

India's 700,000 Army for Kashmir Occupation, while Pakistan Freely recruits from Azad Kashmir!

You're not quoting facts, your presenting your opinion.
There is an Azad Kashmir today, you can't simply erase present day realities. The UN will take note of these.
Yes the resolution does talk about what each country needs to do.
The UN will have to bring in its forces due to the sensitive nature of the region, they have done this time and time again. The resolution itself is old and doesn't take into account today's reality.
Oh don't worry the locals will be enough, the AJK regiment will be in civilian clothes.
The UN also has to carry out a referendum, it won't be possible without its forces. You pointing out my examples actually strengthens the argument for UN forces i.e. the potential for conflict is too great, so hence letting Indian administrators do the job simply won't do.

Then please ask for a new UN resolution as per today's date and realities, no point in asking for implementation of UN resolutions of Apr 21, 1948.

While you reach out to UN for new resolutions, ensure they are passed under chapter VII which can only mandate UN forces to come and settle the issue

No resolution under chapter VI can get UN enforcement through its troop.

You have given in your post all the reasons why UN resolutions of 1948 are not implementable today in its current form. That vindicate India's stand.

But you will be disappointed to know that as per Simla agreement, Pakistan is bind to resolve the issue bilaterally and can not reach out to third party anymore. It will be breach of mutual treaty. This is the reason why UN always suggest us to settle it mutually and may mediate in case both parties invite UN to do so. UN too want the nations to honor mutual treaties which are binding as per UN charter.

PS: I am presenting hardcore legal fact, I will be happy to be proven wrong if countered by legal argument, by now you have presented none.

U are
Wow great development of India Kashmir, can anyone show bridges, universties, hospital in Pakistan Kashmir as well.

India has big planes which would be most effective to send tanks and troops to the other side.
U are most welcome
Give us honour to defend our Pakistan

On a lighter note, there are other largely armed groups of non-state actors that would like to kill as many of your folks as they could and will apply their Sharia law on you, how would you feel about that?
Dude come on, that was on lighter note. Have a sense of humor.

we will ask Afghans to first contribute forces then we will do referundum. you already claim us to be evil little beings. let us behave like one. Lol

Ok let me be serious.
Do you really think we would need a pact to nab Kashmir? Europe and US already consider Kashmir to be bilateral issue which should be solved between Pakistan and India. Lets get realistic no intifda, no terrorism, no other BS is ever going to solve it. India is ok with the status quo. As far as solving the Kashmir issue goes here is the most realistic plan without getting into emotional about forefathers. Even the Indians have spilled blood for Kashmir. But lets have a realistic practical approch towards problem
  1. Stop whatever malicious activities India accuses Pakistan of
  2. Stop whatever malicious activities Pakistan accuses India of
  3. If Pakistan wants Kashmir, ok thumbs up. good. agreed. Now what you have to offer in return? Pakistan needs to have something which India would want of equal importance and value. Intial Pakitani approch was bleeding India with 1000 cuts but India survived it and started reciprocating in Pakistan(as claimed by many Pakistanis). So that approch is dead. To do that lets see why Kashmir is important to Pakistan
    1. If a muslim majority state becomes part of India it totally negates the idea of Pakistan which says hindus and muslims cannot live together.
    2. India will hold the taps of waters of Pakistan which is a very dangerous equation. India can easily cause destruction in Pakistan as heavy as nukes without firing a single nuke
    3. Silk route
    4. National pride
Now the question is what you have to offer in return. Any intelligent Pakistani would think Indian policy is that if you kill our one we will kill your two. You dont cause problems for us we wont cause problems for you. India is ok with that stand.

Then please ask for a new UN resolution as per today's date and realities, no point in asking for implementation of UN resolutions of Apr 21, 1948.

While you reach out to UN for new resolutions, ensure they are passed under chapter VII which can only mandate UN forces to come and settle the issue

No resolution under chapter VI can get UN enforcement through its troop.

You have given in your post all the reasons why UN resolutions of 1948 are not implementable today in its current form. That vindicate India's stand.

But you will be disappointed to know that as per Simla agreement, Pakistan is bind to resolve the issue bilaterally and can not reach out to third party anymore. It will be breach of mutual treaty. This is the reason why UN always suggest us to settle it mutually and may mediate in case both parties invite UN to do so. UN too want the nations to honor mutual treaties which are binding as per UN charter.

Oh dear chap, no need for another one. I'm arguing on the basis that in the resolution it clearly says in C part i " That the presence of troops should not afford intimidation or appearance of intimidation to the inhabitants of the state".
So you see Indian troops are intimidating and henceforth an alternative would be made available.
Anyway, we know this vote will never happen.

Shias haha Child i Live in budgam a Shia Majority District There is piece here
You guys sitting Doing google on Internet on tabloids Have zero Knowledge about Ground Situation

Do google be happy :tup::tup:

Sound like what Modi does on the internet when he talked about human rights violations in Azad Kashmir. He had lofty words to say about ''liberating'' us, so when is your army coming? Too much talk, not enough action!

Believe it boy, we want you to come!

Dude come on, that was on lighter note. Have a sense of humor.

we will ask Afghans to first contribute forces then we will do referundum. you already claim us to be evil little beings. let us behave like one. Lol

Ok let me be serious.
Do you really think we would need a pact to nab Kashmir? Europe and US already consider Kashmir to be bilateral issue which should be solved between Pakistan and India. Lets get realistic no intifda, no terrorism, no other BS is ever going to solve it. India is ok with the status quo. As far as solving the Kashmir issue goes here is the most realistic plan without getting into emotional about forefathers. Even the Indians have spilled blood for Kashmir. But lets have a realistic practical approch towards problem
  1. Stop whatever malicious activities India accuses Pakistan of
  2. Stop whatever malicious activities Pakistan accuses India of
  3. If Pakistan wants Kashmir, ok thumbs up. good. agreed. Now what you have to offer in return? Pakistan needs to have something which India would want of equal importance and value. Intial Pakitani approch was bleeding India with 1000 cuts but India survived it and started reciprocating in Pakistan(as claimed by many Pakistanis). So that approch is dead. To do that lets see why Kashmir is important to Pakistan
    1. If a muslim majority state becomes part of India it totally negates the idea of Pakistan which says hindus and muslims cannot live together.
    2. India will hold the taps of waters of Pakistan which is a very dangerous equation. India can easily cause destruction in Pakistan as heavy as nukes without firing a single nuke
    3. Silk route
    4. National pride
Now the question is what you have to offer in return. Any intelligent Pakistani would think Indian policy is that if you kill our one we will kill your two. You dont cause problems for us we wont cause problems for you. India is ok with that stand.

This has all been discussed before.
But anyway, the dispute will go on, and that's that.

On a lighter note, there are other largely armed groups of non-state actors that would like to kill as many of your folks as they could and will apply their Sharia law on you, how would you feel about that?
And yes Indians will sit like "Becharas". the problem with you guys is, you guys come up with brilliant plans, really brilliant from operation gibraltor to kargil, from bleeding india from 1000 cuts to mumbai 26/11 but there is a problem. You always forget their will be repurcussions. Some very serious repurcussions. India is 4 times bigger than you and you have 4 times less money. India has 4 times more money to invest in 4 times less land. Do you know who will be in deeper sh!t with this approch. You would already know that. Farzi bravado does not win wars it is won by intelligence.

It is not my plan, it is someone else's plan. We are fighting them for now but they will never forget their 'ghazwa e hind' training after the fall of Syria.
And yes Indians will sit like "Becharas". the problem with you guys is, you guys come up with brilliant plans, really brilliant from operation gibraltor to kargil, from bleeding india from 1000 cuts to mumbai 26/11 but there is a problem. You always forget their will be repurcussions. Some very serious repurcussions. India is 4 times bigger than you and you have 4 times less money. India has 4 times more money to invest in 4 times less land. Do you know who will be in deeper sh!t with this approch. You would already know that.

This has all been discussed before.
But anyway, the dispute will go on, and that's that.
And we are ok with that. At the same time, you dont poke us, we wont poke you.

Isi baat par have some Jalebi
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Oh dear chap, no need for another one. I'm arguing on the basis that in the resolution it clearly says in C part i " That the presence of troops should not afford intimidation or appearance of intimidation to the inhabitants of the state".
So you see Indian troops are intimidating and henceforth an alternative would be made available.
Anyway, we know this vote will never happen.

That is the expectation from Indian forces and unless the expectations are proved wrong by the acts of final minimum force, it should not be concluded that Indian force would have gone with intimidation.

Also, if that was the fear factor, Pakistan should have simply not agreed to the resolution in its current form and should have asked for UN troop explicitly. But Pakistan agreed to it.

Anyway, we know this vote will never happen

I agree.

And we both knows why. Old resolution is not implementable, new resolution under chapter VII can not be obtained.

@waz My whole argument lies within the premise of what resolution actually is.

Your argument talks more about what resolution should have been.

I think we both are clear on the case now, lets take some rest. :)

It is not my plan, it is someone else's plan. We are fighting them for now but they will never forget their 'ghazwa e hind' training after the fall of Syria.
We have seen enough "Gazwa e hind" Enthusiasts for the past 20 years. Thanks to our little brothers on the west. But do our little brothers know that those Gazwa e hind enthusisasts also consider our little brothers as munafiqs. And first they want to do gazwa on the munfiqs on our west first.

This is my theory, If it happens India will make sure that Pakistan never falls. Pakistan is wall for India against middle eastern BS. No one wants talibs next door to India. And if their would be a case where it would be sure that Pakistan will fall India and China will join forces. Reason being after India, China would the next target for these enthusiasts because that is the biggest kuffar land.

Having said that we wont mind Pakistan engaged in never ending battle where no one is a clear winner.

Is there a reason that you guys will fail and they will survive to do a "gazar ka halwa e hind"? :D

We don't Have such issues in asad Kashmir neither Kashmiris in Indian occupied are killing any civilians like ttp do,thats the difference of terrorists and freedom fighters
Then you dont know what happened in kashmir ,how some lakhs of kashmiries have become refugees in their own country.how these terrorists have killed fellow kashmiries who dint agree with them.

Back
Top Bottom