What's new

India's 700,000 Army for Kashmir Occupation, while Pakistan Freely recruits from Azad Kashmir!

Wow great development of India Kashmir, can anyone show bridges, universties, hospital in Pakistan Kashmir as well.
Hence the same reason, Pakistan will lose the pebliscite if and when happens. People are riding the Islamic bogey since 70 years and they have got nothing on the name of development.

Baaki we can send politicians from UP/Bihar to campaign before pebliciste..... they will present such a rosy picture of India, lol even the Pakistani punjabis will agree to do peblisciste in Punjab. :haha::haha:

As the so called Azad Kashmir comes over to Indian control, all the Pakistani authrities all Pakistani laws will automatically be nullified and Indian laws will be aplicable till pebliciste. hence the so called azad forces will have to lay down weapons, and will only be recruited by Indians. Once that is done peblisciste will happen in impartial way.

Once India wins it, which it will and that too without cheating, (i repeat you are the bravehearts of the soil but suck in diplomacy and politics) Indians forces will set foot on the land for which the unneccasary blood was spilled.

No it won't. It is Azad, my forefathers made sure of that. Not a single stone will have an Indian boot on it. There will be no Indian laws, our local administration and men, from the Azad Kashmir regiment will take care of the needs of the population. The UN forces will be there to make sure armed Indian are allowed no where near the region and they will oversee a fair ballot.
India winning, no it won't, otherwise you would have made a mention of it over the years, and once again Indian forces will never, ever set foot on Azad Kashir soil.

Last edited:
Then you need to read up on how the UN has operated over the last 50 years, especially regarding conflict resolution. They occupy the place where hostile forces squared off in order to create peace.
There is Azad Kashmir now, and the Indian army will never be allowed there by the locals, and the UN will respect and cater for that.
I just presented my interpretation, you seem to think the UN doesn't have a role in this. How are they going to monitor the process without boots on the ground?
As for the UN mandate, here is the hint, it's a UN resolution, their forces will be there, as they have been in many other conflicts e.g. East Timor, South Sudan etc.
On a lighter note , UN forces will be there of Europe, US, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and every damn country whose pussy cat you have bugged. We will ensure that in the background :haha::sarcastic:

Then you need to read up on how the UN has operated over the last 50 years, especially regarding conflict resolution. They occupy the place where hostile forces squared off in order to create peace.
There is Azad Kashmir now, and the Indian army will never be allowed there by the locals, and the UN will respect and cater for that.
I just presented my interpretation, you seem to think the UN doesn't have a role in this. How are they going to monitor the process without boots on the ground?
As for the UN mandate, here is the hint, it's a UN resolution, their forces will be there, as they have been in many other conflicts e.g. East Timor, South Sudan etc.

UN passes resolution to be implemented at that time frame and not as per what happen to region after 7 decade.

The fact remain -

1- There was no Azad Kashmir for UN then. It mandated Indian government to maintain and control state of J&K that include whole Jammu, Kashmir, Laddakh, Askai Chin and GB.

2- The resolution specifically talks about responsibilities for
a) What Pakistan government need to do
b) What India government need to do
c) What UN need to do.

While describing the UN role, it restrict itself in appointing a general secretary as plebiscite administrator. UN is not that incompetent in drafting resolution that it can miss as important aspect as issuing UN forces and its responsibilities when it didn't miss even the possibilities of having locals for maintaining law and order.

It may amuse you but it says in case locals are deemed insufficient by plebiscite administrator, it may ask for more forces from either from India or Pakistan, based on mutually agreed terms.

No UN forces even when there is lack of local help.

Now coming to East Timor and South Sudan

1- Go read the resolutions which should mention the role of UN forces.

2- Those comes under chapter VII of UN charter which is enforceable, means UN has to enforce those resolution, thus comes into picture the UN forces.

@Joe Shearer

No it won't. It is Azad, my forefathers made sure of that. Not a single stone will have an Indian boot on it. There will no Indian laws, our local administration and men, from the Azad Kashmir regiment will take care of the needs of the population. The UN forces will be there to make sure armed Indian are allowed no where near the region and they will oversee a fair ballot.
India winning, no it won't, otherwise you would have made a mention of it over the years, and once again Indian forces will never, ever set foot on Azad Kashir soil.
well than it totally negates the Kashmir resolution in current form. So either you will have to get the resolution modified. Or you can go back to the way the things are. We as Indians are ok with both.

Though no one says it louder, but Kashmir is more of a stratergic issue rather than human rights issue. You dont care for human lives, (by "you" here i mean the establishment) it has more to do with the survival instinct. But let me tell you a fact, Pakitan will never let Kashmir solve. There are reasons behind it. They need a pending issue to unite the country. Let me tell you how? You have corruption, you have regional issues, nothing unites you as the Kashmir issue.

For example, just before the current situation in Kashmir, everyone in pakistan was after the blood Nawaz Sharif because of cables and dwindling economy, now the focus has totally shifted to kashmir. He went in good books of many with just a few statements about Kashmir as simple as that.

When did journalist becomes the jury? The letter of accession and its validity was never contested and considered valid in every argument conducted ever in any forum.

Hence I shall not put my efforts in discussing something based on hearsay. We have enough proven content to ponder on.

Thank you.

Typical Indian denial....if its not in a favorable light of India, it has to be false.

Surely, your nation isn't the most righteous in history?

Last edited:
Indian Army has 700,000 Hindu, Sikh Security men for the brutal Occupation of Jammu & Kashmir While on the contrary Pakistan gets its major volunteer recruitment in Pakistan Army from Azad Kashmiris

700,000 man army is a huge army

Typical Indian denial....if its not in a favorable light of India, it has to be false.

Surely, your nation isn't the most righteous in history.

None of the international body including UN contested the authenticity of instrument of accession. Neither the Maharaja himself.

I will take their words on your supposed journalist.

Thank You.

On a lighter note , UN forces will be there of Europe, US, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and every damn country whose pussy cat you have bugged. We will ensure that in the background :haha::sarcastic:

Afghanistan peace keeprs? No wonder you resort to icons in our post, it reads like a silly comic.
Afghanistan doesn't contribute any troops to UN operations!
The top ten contributing countries go in this order; Ethiopia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Rwanda, Nepal, Senegal, Egypt, Ghana and Indonesia.
We'll take Egypt, Indonesia and Nepal, let's see your wonderful plan unfold.
I find it hilarious that you even wrote down your fantasy of some pact with the US and Europe, to nab Kashmir for India. You should get out more.

Few pictures here and there doesn't prove anything. People of Kashmir been raising voice for last many decades and held number of huge protest in EU. They want independence and they deserve since 1947.

UN passes resolution to be implemented at that time frame and not as per what happen to region after 7 decade.

The fact remain -

1- There was no Azad Kashmir for UN then. It mandated Indian government to maintain and control state of J&K that include whole Jammu, Kashmir, Laddakh, Askai Chin and GB.

2- The resolution specifically talks about responsibilities for
a) What Pakistan government need to do
b) What India government need to do
c) What UN need to do.

While describing the UN role, it restrict itself in appointing a general secretary as plebiscite administrator. UN is not that incompetent in drafting resolution that it can miss as important aspect as issuing UN forces and its responsibilities when it didn't miss even the possibilities of having locals for maintaining law and order.

It may amuse you but it says in case locals are deemed insufficient by plebiscite administrator, it may ask for more forces from either from India or Pakistan, based on mutually agreed terms.

No UN forces even when there is lack of local help.

Now coming to East Timor and South Sudan

1- Go read the resolutions which should mention the role of UN forces.

2- Those comes under chapter VII of UN charter which is enforceable, means UN has to enforce those resolution, thus comes into picture the UN forces.

@Joe Shearer

You're not quoting facts, your presenting your opinion.
There is an Azad Kashmir today, you can't simply erase present day realities. The UN will take note of these.
Yes the resolution does talk about what each country needs to do.
The UN will have to bring in its forces due to the sensitive nature of the region, they have done this time and time again. The resolution itself is old and doesn't take into account today's reality.
Oh don't worry the locals will be enough, the AJK regiment will be in civilian clothes.
The UN also has to carry out a referendum, it won't be possible without its forces. You pointing out my examples actually strengthens the argument for UN forces i.e. the potential for conflict is too great, so hence letting Indian administrators do the job simply won't do.

You're not quoting facts, your presenting your opinion.
There is an Azad Kashmir today, you can't simply erase present day realities. The UN will take note of these.
Yes the resolution does talk about what each country needs to do.
The UN will have to bring in its forces due to the sensitive nature of the region, they have done this time and time again. The resolution itself is old and doesn't take into account today's reality.
Oh don't worry the locals will be enough, the AJK regiment will be in civilian clothes.
The UN also has to carry out a referendum, it won't be possible without its forces. You pointing out my examples actually strengthens the argument for UN forces i.e. the potential for conflict is too great, so hence letting Indian administrators do the job simply won't do.

Why hasnt China held a referendum on Tibet or Xinjiang?

700,000 man army is a huge army

Imagine how much it costs to sustain, fight and operate military operations in Jammu & Kashmir? This is bleeding India economically, human lives and only going to increase, & increase....till final solution of Kashmir.

Oh i dint realise you where talking about terrorists operating outside of India,we are least bothered about them,you can support them ,i thought you where talking about the terrorists who kill local kashmiries ,anyone who cannot defend themselfs and dont agree to the views of terrorists.
Apart from Tamil,i speak 6 other languages,i understand everyones pain.
We don't Have such issues in asad Kashmir neither Kashmiris in Indian occupied are killing any civilians like ttp do,thats the difference of terrorists and freedom fighters

Afghanistan peace keeprs? No wonder you resort to icons in our post, it reads like a silly comic.
Afghanistan doesn't contribute any troops to UN operations!
The top ten contributing countries go in this order; Ethiopia, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Rwanda, Nepal, Senegal, Egypt, Ghana and Indonesia.
We'll take Egypt, Indonesia and Nepal, let's see your wonderful plan unfold.
I find it hilarious that you even wrote down your fantasy of some pact with the US and Europe, to nab Kashmir for India. You should get out more.
Dude come on, that was on lighter note. Have a sense of humor.

we will ask Afghans to first contribute forces then we will do referundum. you already claim us to be evil little beings. let us behave like one. Lol

Ok let me be serious.
Do you really think we would need a pact to nab Kashmir? Europe and US already consider Kashmir to be bilateral issue which should be solved between Pakistan and India. Lets get realistic no intifda, no terrorism, no other BS is ever going to solve it. India is ok with the status quo. As far as solving the Kashmir issue goes here is the most realistic plan without getting into emotional about forefathers. Even the Indians have spilled blood for Kashmir. But lets have a realistic practical approch towards problem
  1. Stop whatever malicious activities India accuses Pakistan of
  2. Stop whatever malicious activities Pakistan accuses India of
  3. If Pakistan wants Kashmir, ok thumbs up. good. agreed. Now what you have to offer in return? Pakistan needs to have something which India would want of equal importance and value. Intial Pakitani approch was bleeding India with 1000 cuts but India survived it and started reciprocating in Pakistan(as claimed by many Pakistanis). So that approch is dead. To do that lets see why Kashmir is important to Pakistan
    1. If a muslim majority state becomes part of India it totally negates the idea of Pakistan which says hindus and muslims cannot live together.
    2. India will hold the taps of waters of Pakistan which is a very dangerous equation. India can easily cause destruction in Pakistan as heavy as nukes without firing a single nuke
    3. Silk route
    4. National pride
Now the question is what you have to offer in return. Any intelligent Pakistani would think Indian policy is that if you kill our one we will kill your two. You dont cause problems for us we wont cause problems for you. India is ok with that stand.

Back
Top Bottom