What's new

Indians Surrender

Rare footage from 1971 war showing how thousands of Indian soldiers had surrendered in West Pakistan even before fall of Dacca, the Indian POW after being addressed by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto were eventually repatriated in exchange for Pakistani prisoners from East Pakistan, many of which were civilians.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Xeric @Icarus
wow what a thread.... congrats jammer bhiyye :D

waise sharm bhi barree buri cheez hai khaas ker jab insaan apni har ka badla lene ke chakkar me sab kuch gawwa baithe per fir bhi uska dushman usse kai gunna jyadaa rasookhdaar aur takatwarr ho jaye :haha:

challo aap bhi khush ho lo mujhe apse hamdardi hai khaas ker un 93000 pak faujio se jinki sharm ki wjaha se aap jaise hub bul watan pakistani aise pani hi tazleel kerwaane walle threads banate rehte hain :sarcastic:

:chilli::chilli::flame::flame::flame::flame::chilli::chilli:

Thats y I m saying Pakistan forces raped innocents bangladesi(formerly called east Pakistan) in large members. They wrestle well with women not with mighty Indian army i think. I agree with you that incident brought defame to west Pakistan. What to do sometimes shit happens.............

Congratulations...... as I thought.
Stop nourishing your brains with cow urine, urinated by your historians and media.
Open eyes and see where moral status of Indian and Bengali armed forces is .......
"40K army jeans raped 3 million women."........my a$$.

Rare footage from 1971 war showing how thousands of Indian soldiers had surrendered in West Pakistan even before fall of Dacca, the Indian POW after being addressed by Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto were eventually repatriated in exchange for Pakistani prisoners from East Pakistan, many of which were civilians.

@Irfan Baloch @Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Xeric @Icarus
Stop feeding lies to your people...they were captured during the war... not surrendered.

What would you call this:
COY_KpxU8AAwaQu.jpg:large

Captured Pakistani soldiers at Lahore in 1965

As i said, your own version of history does wonders for your egos, turn a few pages and understand that history is not only restricted to the erstwhile East Pakistan

The worst commanders in Asia's History.

jeep-of-general-niranjan-prasad-abandoned-in-Pakistan.jpg

Major General Prasad’s abandoned jeep later captured by Pakistan Army

Major General Niranjan Prasad was commander of the 15 Infantry Division of the Indian army which fought Pakistan army in the 1965 war between India and Pakistan. Despite commandering a superior force, in terms of numbers of infantrymen and its accompanying artillery, Major General Prasad managed a complete collapse of his command and control. Major General Prasad’s men abaondoned their vehicles and fled following fierce counter-attacks by the Pakistan army.

The Indian Defence Minister wrote in his book, titled, “1965 War- The Inside Story”:

“On learning that, Lt. Gen. Harbakash Singh and the corps commander drove in a Jonga (Nissan P60 Jeep) to the battlefront. Army commander found that the enemy (PAF) air attack had created a havoc on G.T. Road. (Indian) Vehicles were burning and several vehicles of 15 Division abandoned on the road, the drivers having run away, leaving some of the engines still running.

Maj. Gen. Niranjan Prasad was hiding in a recently irrigated sugar cane field. As described by Harabakash Singh: “He (Prasad) came out to receive us, with his boots covered with wet mud. He had no head cover, nor was he wearing any badges of his rank. He had stubble on his face, not having shaved.” Seeing him in such a stage, Harbakhash Singh asked him: “Whether he was the General Officer commanding a division or a coolie? Why had he removed badges of rank and not shaved? Niranjan Prasad had no answer.”

Seems some one has left the zoo gate open and Bharti baboons are making a racket.
Try to activate a brain cell and for example explain how does a single Pakistani helicopter pilot can just take over 50 Indian POW without them first surrendering to him.
This willis jeep,that australian pic these are getting old jammer post something new,you had own Brigadiers were sacked in 1965 for their incompetence while ART. Brig shami was killed in ambush and your other high ranking lt gen Nasir ahmad khan embraced martyrdom before khemkaran fiasco.

Star plaqe (brigadier) from captured vehicle 1965
x2nvqp.jpg

viewoftroops23-9-1965.jpg

@Windjammer you know how ridiculous you sound speaking of honor and morality ?? I can go on to show how other 4 legged mammals where honorable than you, but it would be in a bad taste. Think I went overboard undermining you ?? Well then look at the thread title, when a person cannot respect someone else country (even in an online anonymous forum) then how can they even talk of honor. Do they even teach you that ?? How hard can it be to capitalize a letter. Plus how honorable was it to torture Indian POW ?? And as far as Indian way goes, someone previously in the thread testified it.

For your questions about how many birds did IAF lost in war, well I have no shame in accepting that we where terrible. We lost many good men there. It was attributed to both good pilots and machine from your side. It was the pinnacle in PAF history. Now answer me this, dose this picture ring a bell
surrender.jpg

Plus I think @Jamwal's doing a great job highlighting the skills of PA.

Last edited:
@Windjammer you know how ridiculous you sound speaking of honor and morality ?? I can go on to show how other 4 legged mammals where honorable than you, but it would be in a bad taste. Think I went overboard undermining you ?? Well then look at the thread title, when a person cannot respect someone else country (even in an online anonymous forum) then how can they even talk of honor. Do they even teach you that ?? How hard can it be to capitalize a letter. Plus how honorable was it to torture Indian POW ?? And as far as Indian way goes, someone previously in the thread testified it.

For your questions about how many birds did IAF lost in war, well I have no shame in accepting that we where terrible. We lost many good men there. It was attributed to both good pilots and machine from your side. It was the pinnacle in PAF history. Now answer me this, dose this picture ring a bell
Pakistan_Surrender_1971_War.jpg

Plus I think @Jamwal's doing a great job highlighting the skills of PA.
@kṣamā

It took a while in coming but here you are full of your Indian table manners, yet criticising me, do you in your derelict mindset even know the meanings of what are ethics and morals, far from it, you barking insults certainly goes a long way to show your up bringing, listen up wise guy, it's fine if your kind post surrender pictures on daily basis yet the thread title is offensive to you....just goes to prove your moranic thoughts and i am sure you know all about four legged creatures since you probably grew up with them and obviously you would admire your countryfellow as iam giving you both a bloody nose but sadly for you he has ended up in a pink saree.....ideally you would suit one too.

@kṣamā

It took a while in coming but here you are full of your Indian table manners, yet criticising me, do you in your derelict mindset even know the meanings of what are ethics and morals, far from it, you barking insults certainly goes a long way to show your up bringing, listen up wise guy, it's fine if your kind post surrender pictures on daily basis yet the thread title is offensive to you....just goes to prove your moranic thoughts and i am sure you know all about four legged creatures since you probably grew up with them and obviously you would admire your countryfellow as iam giving you both a bloody nose but sadly for you he has ended up in a pink saree.....ideally you would suit one too.
this got to be the best answer of this thread

well done.
stay classy

this got to be the best answer of this thread

well done.
stay classy

Thank you sir, but honestly how dumb can these people be..... on a Pakistani forum, they post 1971 pictures even when they lose a cricket match, yet when their own soldiers are shown surrendering, the term is as offensive as cow slaughter.
I mean what did they think, the mighty Indian army never surrenders.

Thank you sir, but honestly how dumb can these people be..... on a Pakistani forum, they post 1971 pictures even when they lose a cricket match, yet when their own soldiers are shown surrendering, the term is as offensive as cow slaughter.
Thats the way they are mate. I'll give you an example of how they work. Go to a youtube video related to Pakistan. You'll see these people abusing like pests. They start off with abusing religion then mother sister etc etc. Even if there's a video about Indian Muslims, for e.g today I saw one about gujrat riots, even there they would do the same things. But if you meet them in person they'll have a smile on their faces and act all civilised. We should know what we're dealing with, These are sub humans.

@kṣamā

See now you are angry and frustrated. And we all know what happens when Pakistanis get angry....<BOOM>. I know @Shot-Caller will be swift enough to post "Angry ? Prove it", to him I say that your ELITE MEMBER was so steamy that he could not even use spell check !!

Frustration is very common, as you say it "in your kind" and why won't you be ?? You consider yourselves as martial race but are brought to your knees by veggi baniya Indians !! You say you have given bloody nose to India but in return get a country carved out of you!! But you know what it is really overkill to post pics of your army's surrender, a look at the globe and it shows. Don't tell me you are not frustrated and ashamed of that bcoz this thread just quantifies it. Which, by the way, is based on a Google Image search "Pakistan taking Indian POW, for a change " and when you ran out of material you had to resort to the bovine excrement of a post you made.

Again as pointed by me in my first comment, If your really want to be a historian, be a un biased one.Keep all facts on table. Say the entire narrative. But you know that won't turn up good for cause.

Wow it seems Indians are shell shocked, The Indians thought they won outright.

I once had a few indian colleagues that i was working with. Good people and hard working as well. We jelled quite good but the moment you show them something that was wrong or could be improved with any of their work.. they would revolt.. go haywire.. it usually started with comments like.. " i agree, butttttt"... or... "you can be right butttt".... "i am sure you know this butttt" and
after a few more buttts they would resort to vague comments or accusations about work i had supposedly not done a few days/week ago and how my comments or suggestion was full of hatred for indians.....
and finally to statements like.. "you people thinkkkk"..... or "what do you think of urself"...."your comments stench with hatred"... "u are not the prime race"..... "u can not undermine us by pointing our so called flaws"... etc etc etc..

over years i learned to enjoy the childish attitude and the comments passed.... they made a fool of themselves every now and then and we (4 or 5 nationalities) always had a gud laugh repeating or reminding their comments to each other.

@ksama thank you very much for enabling me to relive those memories. I owe you one

Last edited:

forget everything else, we don't need to prove how fickle they are, just on the matter of "cricket" they act so insecure & vile! At least spare sports, brave India. lol

As for so called 1971 victory, Dear Indians, you guys attacked us while we were dealing with our internal matters & while you guys were training & funding terrorists. We weren't as cunning when your army was engaged & battered by the Chinese army, Kashmir was there for taking! but our army is no Hyena, unlike Indian army, that attacks while the enemy is at another front. You guys have been doing the same right now, attacking our civilians at LoC & Sialkot border while our army is dealing with your proxies at Western front. Shows how brave the Indian army is, always been cunning.

forget everything else, we don't need to prove how fickle they are, just on the matter of "cricket" they act so insecure & vile! At least spare sports, brave India. lol

As for so called 1971 victory, Dear Indians, you guys attacked us while we were dealing with our internal matters & while you guys were training & funding terrorists. We weren't as cunning when your army was engaged & battered by the Chinese army, Kashmir was there for taking! but our army is no Hyena, unlike Indian army, that attacks while the enemy is at another front. You guys have been doing the same right now, attacking our civilians at LoC & Sialkot border while our army is dealing with your proxies at Western front. Shows how brave the Indian army is, always been cunning.
Being one of the biggest nation doesn't exactly qualify you to have a big heart or mind or a brain for that matter.
The Indians are never shy to drag in 1971 in every other thread but you will indeed never see them talking about the 1962 humiliation or the bloody nose they were given in Sri Lanka commonly known as India's Vietnam. They thought they had all the battle victories in 1971 alas a reality check will hurt them where sun don't shine.

Back
Top Bottom