What's new

Indians never win

We either go for gold or nothing at all.

Little consolation medals like bronze wouldn't make me want to chest thump. :drag:

so thats why you never do anything .. now i get it. charpoy mein baithke charas maarna aur world domination ke khwaab dekhna.. gold milega tum logon ko. goldmilega

He is more credible than your bs of having Zero Gold and fantasise of trashing china in sports
this is indias best ever olympics.. is this china's best ever .. no.. so shut up please

We either go for gold or nothing at all.

Little consolation medals like bronze wouldn't make me want to chest thump. :drag:
Yes this is exactly the kind of boastful(God/Allah/Bhagwan knows for what),arrogant and delusional attitude that has the might to take down an entire nation with it>Why dont u guys learn something from neighboring Iran??

Anyways, genetic doping in future Olympics is going to be the criteria for more medals unless there are proper guards and tests against it.. The treatment is readily available in our neighborhood..

no we didnt get even a single medal but we were hoping you guys will make up for our loss, but you disappoint us like always. You know our situation like a guy who gets beat up everyday at school and one day he takes one of the biggest guy from his neighborhood to school to show off.....you were that show off for us, the shinning India, the pride of our neighborhood. But what did you do, you ashamed us even more.

you want to be the Big guy in the block then show us you are worthy of it, so far you fart when you walk harder.

believe is or not, baring situation where athelets from both our countries are participating, we admit or we dont but we cheer the other country (india/pak visa versa).

stop self pitying

because with it you will never be successful

you were that show off for us, the shinning India, the pride of our neighborhood. But what did you do, you ashamed us even more.

we are improving by every Olympics

next time we will get above 10 medals sure including 1 to 2 gold

These guys make me proud. But they have some real balls for even taking up sports in India.

Some young athletes like this guy couldn't make it because of 30,000 ruppees. And he didn't even have that much in his account.

It's just not the right time to get into sports in India. If I was there, I would not want my son to take up sports.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atleast now people In India are noticing Olympics , that in itself is a big achievement. If the parents find out that excellence in sports(other than cricket) can secure ones future, they will stop the emotional hatyachaar and let the kids pursue their sports activities, more and more companies will come up to sponsor the games which will attract more talent. This is our best olympics to date, hope the momentum is kept strong.

Whatever coconut.

You British cheated just to win medals. How pathetic.
Coconut?
Sour grapes. Why don't you concentrate on improving?

We did much better than out previous Olympics with a 100 % improvements in the total medals won . I don't know about the others .
An improvement yes, I'm afraid it's still quite a bad performance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom