What's new

Indians evil designs against Pak won’t be successful: Rasheed

As Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed said "hamara to pehlay hee hal kharab ha hindoostan ko akal karni chahye" :P

IS he recently lost election.. seems like that...
He actualy won his seat!

Our defence comprises of 70% of missiles and 30% of aviation. On the other hand, India’s assets depend upon 70% of aviation and 30% missiles”.

Indeed much sense to Pakistani logic and thinking level.
If you have proof, prove the statement wrong!

Apart from missiles and aviation, there is lots of stuff in armed forces.

ehhhh and you Indians were the ones who were even advocating surgical strikes across LoC and now war drums along with hollow threats like one in your post.

give us a break and focus on peace NOT empty rondoo threats

Apart from missiles and aviation, there is lots of stuff in armed forces.
your procurment system is corrupt , delays,delays,delays!
Your mainstay mig21 is a flying coffin.......

ehhhh and you Indians were the ones who were even advocating surgical strikes across LoC and now war drums along with hollow threats like one in your post.

give us a break and focus on peace NOT empty rondoo threats

Comprehension problem? My post directed to the one who asked me to prove that there are 30%-70% raito of missiles and aviation ONLY in armed forces of both armies. From where the surgical , cross border stuff came from?

your procurment system is corrupt , delays,delays,delays!
Your mainstay mig21 is a flying coffin.......

Who cares,

“No territory of India is far from our reach except Assam. Pakistan and India both must live as peaceful neighbours and avoid creating tensions for one another or both will suffer,” Sh Rasheed told a private television channel.

With India's missile shield in place, I wonder how Pakistan's missile going to reach beyond Rajastan desert. Even if Pakistan able to fire one missile, I doubt whether they will get a chance to fire the second one.

Missile shield is only for Delhi & Mumbai while other important cities like Kottarakkara, Mundur, Pattiakad, Venjarammmodu etc are under the threat of Pakistani Missiles.

lols He was clever, wasn't he?? Who knows he could have played his part in recent Karachi unrest too!!
Definitely kill the pakistanis by giving them extra hard boner. Lol nice and innovative attack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom