What's new

Indians boycotting 'Made in China' wares for Beijing's support to Pak

nothing can be done in one day it takes time but chinese have lost all trust love respect on india and indians and slowly we will igrnoare chinese products for those of compitition even if they are expensive but not chinsese lets see how things turn in couple of yeras till the your guess is as good as mine so dont get too much botherred about this news but on things for sure chinese have lost all goodwill respect and trust they had built over the years
OK... I suddenly think of one thing, Freedom 251 now how?

who cares what you think keep thinking there wont be any friendship between india and china or even normal relations between tow naighbours from now on china has chosen to shield a plane hijakker so now we will show china what happens when you push too much a person who was first to help you when you needed help the most .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarkanath_Kotnis

4da2707615df613a

Over 90% of lithium-ion batteries that power electronic devices are Made in China. You guys are gonna have a hard time boycotting Chinese products. :D
That's because they're super cheap, as compared to many other parts of the world, & rare earth extraction is also bad for the environment not necessarily because only China has lithium or rare earth minerals ;)

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GhcmB_ZY3yEJ:fortune.com/2016/03/29/lithium-tesla-mine-nevada/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

By giving more incentives to domestic companies, kinda like how China did it, except you also had state policies that discriminated against foreign firms :laugh:
You will be 1 years old son, to the primary school to take the exam? Or let him with Ronaldo a football match?

You will be 1 years old son, to the primary school to take the exam? Or let him with Ronaldo a football match?
Your post makes no sense, unless you're referring to me as a toddler in which case :tsk:

That's because they're super cheap, as compared to many other parts of the world, & rare earth extraction is also bad for the environment not necessarily because only China has lithium or rare earth minerals ;)

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:GhcmB_ZY3yEJ:fortune.com/2016/03/29/lithium-tesla-mine-nevada/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

So our smart smart smart Indian friends use rare earth elements to make lithium batteries?

That's NEWS to me. :rofl:

No, you guys have neither the capital nor the knowhow to make lithium batteries.

Lithium battery is a 100 billion USD industry In China. In India, it is zilch. :lol::lol:

So our smart smart smart Indian friends use rare earth elements to make lithium batteries?

That's NEWS to me. :rofl:

No, you guys have neither the capital nor the knowhow to make lithium batteries.

Lithium battery is a 100 billion USD industry In China. In India, it is zilch. :lol::lol:
If you couldn't understand the context of having Tesla extracting lithium, for it's own batteries, & rare earths being mentioned in the same post then you certainly won't understand the point I was making :wave:

If you couldn't understand the context of having Tesla extracting lithium, for it's own batteries, & rare earths being mentioned in the same post then you certainly won't understand the point I was making :wave:

Just tell us what rare earths are used in lithium-ion batteries. :azn::lol:

Tesla extracting lithium? Again that's NEWS to me. :rofl:

For now, Tesla makes its batteries from cells supplied by Panasonic which in turn relies on lithium carbonate and/or lithium hydroxide supplied by lithium salts producers based in China, Chile and Argentina.

Last edited:
Reread the post, again o_O

Extracting Lithium is a hard & time consuming process, not unlike rare earths, both are in abundance in the US but also more expensive & environmentally unsafe to extract especially rare earths :disagree:

Search google or baidu for Rare Earths Trade Dispute & then come back to me.

Your post makes no sense, unless you're referring to me as a toddler in which case :tsk:
You can understand what I mean. Very nice

who cares what you think keep thinking there wont be any friendship between india and china or even normal relations between tow naighbours from now on china has chosen to shield a plane hijakker so now we will show china what happens when you push too much a person who was first to help you when you needed help the most .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarkanath_Kotnis

Oh, thank God, you remember Mr. Kotnis.
But you should also remember a man....Mr. Nehru.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/392828/forward-policy-nehru-govt-blamed.html

If India can put all focus on economic growth, India will be successful... The problem is not with others.

I don't remember China ever complained to the US about these things...

Last edited:
Over 90% of lithium-ion batteries that power electronic devices are Made in China. You guys are gonna have a hard time boycotting Chinese products. :D
Yes.
Samsung has just ditched their own batteries which allegedly caused explosions and turned to China-made lithium-ion batteries. :D

Tesla extracting lithium? Again that's NEWS to me. :rofl:

For now, Tesla makes its batteries from cells supplied by Panasonic which in turn relies on lithium carbonate and/or lithium hydroxide supplied by lithium salts producers based in China, Chile and Argentina.
Someone is fooling around....
Hope india in reality is not full of RSSers....

Back
Top Bottom