What's new

Indians are dirty according to israelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Observant Jews, like Muslims, also can’t stand idolatry and idol worship. Sure, the Israel government might sell weapons to India and make quick cash, but at the people level, opinions about India are quite clear, just like in Arab countries.

Wait till Indians learn Jews are muwahhids (monotheists) as well 😁.

This is kind of immature. Have u guys ever heard what turks say about Pakistanis? Or what saudis and emaratis say about Pakistanis? Believe me its way worse than wat these israelis say about indians.

This is kind of immature. Have u guys ever heard what turks say about Pakistanis? Or what saudis and emaratis say about Pakistanis? Believe me its way worse than wat these israelis say about indians.

This guy is now pained that Jews hate idol worshipers :)

Oranges and apples

This guy is now pained that Jews hate idol worshipers :)

Lolz am pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of Pakistanis. Israelis may hate indians or not but ur own so called ummah and allies hate u the most and call u way worse racist names.
I just say the truth and that hurts many. Sorry but truth is truth.

As a general thing it’s not bad, but yes there are racists among them. But again they also abuse each other.
All in all believing in your delusional supremacy never leads to anything good. It’s also forbidden in the faith.

Last edited:
Lolz am pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of Pakistanis. Israelis may hate indians or not but ur own so called ummah and allies hate u the most and call u way worse racist names.
I just say the truth and that hurts many. Sorry but truth is truth.

Hey dumbo

Those who hate Pakistanis are racist scumbags just like you are. They don't follow Islam. Those who follow Islam don't do anything like that. While as per Judaism idol worshipers deserve to be killed and Jews hatred for Hindus is based on theology and not just racism

That is why @mulj said apples and oranges

Phull sapporrrt to ijrael :lol:

there is a hope and there is 'no hope'. here I find India might have said bye bye to Israel....
the 'revenge' of Israel from Palestine ongoing, and now, Israel has long way to travel without India :enjoy:

Hey dumbo

Those who hate Pakistanis are racist scumbags just like you are. They don't follow Islam. Those who follow Islam don't do anything like that. While as per Judaism idol worshipers deserve to be killed and Jews hatred for Hindus is based on theology and not just racism

That is why @mulj said apples and oranges

Islam? Lolz seriously? What has Islam to do with Pakistanis? Stop claiming to be thekedars of Islam, this banana pathetic republic has nothing to do with Islam, infact are the worst hypocrites, so stop hiding behind Islam. Jews may consider whatever but they are way more closer allies than Pakistanis are of their muslim ummah chummah. Infact Pakistan have a direct hand in killing thousands of Palestinians. Jew may or maynot hate idol worshippers as much as ur so called muslim brothers hate u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom