What's new

Dirty Hafiz Stopped PTI to protest against Israel

Israel have right to exist just like Pakistan.

Right to exist doesn't give anyone right to oppress, evict, humiliate, imprison, kill and massacre others.

Right to exist is only valid if everyone living in that region enjoys equal freedom, equal rights and respect.

They have the right to coexist.

Their right to exist is more like their right to make others extinct.

Right to exist doesn't give anyone right to oppress, evict, humiliate, imprison, kill and massacre others.

Right to exist is only valid if everyone living in that region enjoys equal freedom, equal rights and respect.

They have the right to coexist.

Their right to exist is more like their right to make others extinct.

True, which is why I said Palestine also have right to exist. You only quoted my line about Israel.

No excuse to not mention Palestine in his statement.
Actually he doesn't want to hurt the lobbying moeed and other minions are doing for him in west.
why do you want IK yahoodi to talk about israeli aggression ? why you not demanding corrupt sour hafiz whiskey to condemn israel ? bajway na maan to chudwai the russia ko condemn kar k yaad ha na govt policy k khilaf bhonka tha ?

There are many protests going on in the country they are .just a search away...enough to put shame in gumrandos whose leaders message from jail didn't have a mention of the palestine situation..? So is ik the real agent? Or an opportunist who would zip when he needs west.

So now can you show me Tweet from DG ISPR?
While chief of duffers was so quick to condemn the Russian of Ukraine?

There are many protests going on in the country they are .just a search away...enough to put shame in gumrandos whose leaders message from jail didn't have a mention of the palestine situation..? So is ik the real agent? Or an opportunist who would zip when he needs west.
But it is Nawaz Sharif living a life of luxury and seeking help and cooperation from the Zionists, being that he is their loyal dog.

Imran Khan hasn't begged or cried for a deal. That fat Shaitan Nawaz began crying within first 15 minutes!

Im not a pmln spokesperson here nor i support them....
Noones stopping pti to put a statement on palestine.. Imran has visibly ducked this to build bridges with washington and then that's what NS has also been doing for a long time..that's what all these political prostitutes do..no surprise.
NS is their pet dog. IK told them "absolutely not".

One hand you accuse IK of being a Zionist agent, at the same time then you demand he denounce Zionism from his prison cell?

Surely if IK is indeed a Zionist, why would he then make any statement?

And if he doesn't, why hasn't Nawaz Sharif?

Kash tu Thora Parha likha hota. BetaPak. The PM statement is states and asims stance...now cry all you want over this..That statement was given during islamabad security dialogue.. you can wait till next such event for a statement from chief.

I am not asking about Bhangi Kukkar, I am asking about Munira Mistry. Any statements against Israel?
If Bajwa can give statements against Russian invasion of Ukraine then Asim should give statement against
Israel.

Screenshot_20231014_065435_Facebook.jpg

What ridiculous lies are are you spouting?

PTI have been the most vocal in statements and condemnation on their Twitter account ever since war broke out. There are numerous tweets, including from today. No other political party comes close in how active they've been on the subject. You just have to scroll through their account and avoid such nonsense.

Again, more blatant nonsense and lies. There's no one who's been more categorical in their support for Palestine and Palestinians than IK over the years. There's countless videos supporting that, whether he's asked about it by Western media, or when on stage at any policy think tank. Places that other useless corrupt politicians fail to appear on, because, well, they're useless.

And always articulating the point excellently, unlike the sold out Faujwari's elsewhere.

And to demolish your post completely, here's a tweet from his account (used sparingly since being in jail) from Saturday, 07th October when war broke out - enjoy reading:

"Imran Khan visited Israel and kissed isrealis PM hand, while Maulana stating Hamas should be careful about Israelis is okay"

Now being patwari that I am you can't convince me otherwise

Screenshot_20231012_091939_Facebook.jpg

Again, there's not much point discussing this with someone who has profound comprehension issues, is ignorant of all the documented evidence in front of him, and has been exposed so badly that he has to keep peddling lies through desperation.

You go on your merry way given everyone in this thread has shown you to be the ignoramus that you are.
Imran didn't care to mention Palestine in his statement from jail... ..

why do you want IK yahoodi to talk about israeli aggression ? why you not demanding corrupt sour hafiz whiskey to condemn israel ? bajway na maan to chudwai the russia ko condemn kar k yaad ha na govt policy k khilaf bhonka tha ?

I am not asking about Bhangi Kukkar, I am asking about Munira Mistry. Any statements against Israel?
If Bajwa can give statements against Russian invasion of Ukraine then Asim should give statement against
Israel.
You folks seem to keep drawing a parallel here with bajwa condemning Russia for invading Ukraine..
There is no parallel here.infact it's a hypocrisy on your part.

Russia INVADED a smaller country. Regardless whatever machiavellis Ukraine did to provoke... invading intenaional borders invokes international criticism.

Imagine if Pakistan today invades Afghanistan.. the world will condemn Pakistan to death and they will forget what afghans do or did in past.
What sort of reaction Pakistan expected from world when India invaded east pakistan?

EVEN THEN BAJWA USED THE WORD "WE CANT CONDONE" INSTEAD OF "CONDEMN" IN HIS SPEECH AT ISLAMABAD DIALOGUE BOTH ARE NOT THE SAME THINGS...
AND FURTHER SAID THAT PAKISTAN UNDERSTANDS RUSSIAS GEOGRAPHIC CONCERNS . PAKISTAN VOTED ABSTAIN 3 TIMES AT UN INSTEAD OF TAKING SIDES.
AND AS FOR THE WEAPONS THATS BUSINESS.

Last edited:
This is now becoming common knowledge:

Clutching straws..

What's next connection theory......Pakistani pink salt gets packaged in Israel. Implies pakistan dump salt on palestenian wounds???

Waiting for a similar statement as below to come from imran while he is in jail..

Last edited:
Imran didn't care to mention Palestine in his statement from jail... ..

You can't read English. And you're ignorant. And your lies have been smashed.

Stop being a laughing stock.

And as you can't read English, then maybe, just maybe you might understand Urdu.

And if you do, then listen to IK saying this regarding the 'zulm' and 'nainsafi' of the Palestinians which has been reposted by PTI on their Twitter feed just today:

Last edited:
Clutching straws..

What's next connection theory......Pakistani pink salt gets packaged in Israel. Implies pakistan dump salt on palestenian wounds???

Waiting for a similar statement as below to come from imran while he is in jail..

Something wrong with your IQ level??

IK is locked in dungeon, the real power is with Asim army chief, as a defacto head of state why has he not condemned Isrealis collective punishment against Palestinians, stop playing whataboutism.

Back
Top Bottom