What's new

Indian Zen Mobiles to enter Bangladesh by April

I just can not understand why bd government is teaming up with these unknown low class brand of india... instead of trying to teaming up with big brands... I personally think huawei is much better than this zen... as huawei has a good present in bd... so bd could team up with it or even with samsung.... I think korea would be glad to do so.. as it would give them chance to increase their market share... now what a shame... this lower class bharti brand will manufacture 1 million cell and will make bd its dumping ground... :S
Wat to do dude,
Ur govt doesn't have the incredible thinking capacity like u..
They r dumb....They are going to sigh MoU with barathi companies:cry:

I just can not understand why bd government is teaming up with these unknown low class brand of india... instead of trying to teaming up with big brands... I personally think huawei is much better than this zen... as huawei has a good present in bd... so bd could team up with it or even with samsung.... I think korea would be glad to do so.. as it would give them chance to increase their market share... now what a shame... this lower class bharti brand will manufacture 1 million cell and will make bd its dumping ground... :S

did you forget mighty INDIAN RAW. they have buyed AL and their government.:taz:

Indian handset manufacturers and companies are nascent,as of now,only 5% of the Indian mobile phone market is their share.

Thats rite but their percentage of share is increasing rapidly. Don't know about Zen but Micromax builds really good mobiles. Micromax X series are cool according to their prices.

X550
Micromax-X550-Qube1.jpg

x600
63539o.jpg

guys is there any Indian cellphone with android & front facing camera?
I need one (for wifi skype calls) and if given the choice I'd rather buy an Indian one..

^^here

Micromax Android is also cool...

Micromax-Android-A60.jpg

Rs. 6,999
Form Full Touch
Band

GSM 900&1800MHz - WCDMA 900/2100MHz
OS Android 2.1 Eclair
Weight 105g
Display 62K TFT, (320*240 pixels) 7.1 cm Touchscreen
Camera 3.2 megapixels, auto-focus camera
Audio Player Yes
GPS Yes
Wi-Fi Yes
Video Player Yes, with video recorder and video streaming
GPRS/WAP/MMS Yes
Processor 600 MHz
Bluetooth Yes, Bluetooth 2.1
Internal Memory 150MB
Expandable Memory Up to 32 GB
Battery Type 1280 mAh Li-ion Battery
Talk Time Up to 4 hours
Stand by Time Up to 10 days

Don't think those big companies will be interested for such JV with BD govt. You have to work with unknown low class Indian company named Zen. :)

^^here

Micromax Android is also cool...

by the looks of it, doesn't look like it has a front facing camera. could you please confirm?

my other alternative is HTC Glacier which has a front facing camera so you can make video calls by skype over wifi
thumb_550_mytouch4g_image.png

by the looks of it, doesn't look like it has a front facing camera. could you please confirm?

my other alternative is HTC Glacier which has a front facing camera so you can make video calls by skype over wifi
thumb_550_mytouch4g_image.png

This one has

3g and front camera
Micromax H360
img_176002_micromax-reliance.jpg

Mobile TV
- Touch Screen/Touch Lens technology
- Dual Camera Feature-3 Mega Pixel Camera & VGA Camera for ‘Video Telephony’
- Video Telephony
- Lightning fast internet browsing- HSDPA 3.6Mbps
- Nimbuzz Social Messenger
- SSL compatible email client
- 3 MP CMOS Camera
- Java support
- Expandable Memory up-to 8GB
- Video player and recorder (MP4, 3gp, 3g2)
- Audio player and recorder (AMR, AAC, MP3, IMY, MIDI, MMF)

Micromax H360^^

We need Micromax to compete with Nokia...

Best of Luck Micromax..
And u to Zen..

Don't think those big companies will be interested for such JV with BD govt. You have to work with unknown low class Indian company named Zen. :)

If big companies like Nissan or Mitsubishi can come here to manufacture car then what made you think that huawei or sanding will not come to bd... It will ensure big market for them as they have a small market share in bd... Which is mostly dominated by nokia.... By coming to bd they will get another benefit and that is free access to many countries without duty including EU where they have a very tiny share.... Get a life before coming with these sort of dumb comment.....

If big companies like Nissan or Mitsubishi can come here to manufacture car then what made you think that huawei or sanding will not come to bd... It will ensure big market for them as they have a small market share in bd... Which is mostly dominated by nokia.... By coming to bd they will get another benefit and that is free access to many countries without duty including EU where they have a very tiny share....
You have seen that they are not coming. If someone find that it is upto their business. Zen is not a bad company itself. But it is much more for BD.

Get a life before coming with these sort of dumb comment.....
Wake up from dreaming about dumber things about Samsung! and get a life before calling Zen 'lower class bharti brand' because you are far away to have anything like Zen.

Back
Top Bottom