What's new

Indian woman sets husband's Genitals on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beskar

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hilarious revenge! Unfortunately, the poor guy died :|

Jealous wife charged with murder after setting fire to husband's genitals

By Mirror.co.uk 6/01/2009

A jealous wife who set her husband's genitals on fire because she suspected him of an affair has been charged with his murder.

Rajini Narayan, 44, confessed to neighbours in Adelaide, Australia, that she carried out the revenge attack last month after she saw him hug another woman.

She was initially charged with endangering life and arson but the charges were upgraded to murder after her 47-year-old husband, Satish , died from his injuries last week.

Prosecutor Lucy Boord told an Australian court that Narayan told neighbours she was a "jealous wife" but she had not meant to kill him when she doused the sleeping man's genitals with an alcohol-based solvent and then set him on fire.

Ms Boord said Narayan admitted: "I just wanted to burn his ***** so it belongs to me and no one else ... I didn't mean this to happen."

The husband jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of alcohol, causing the fire to spread and resulting in nearly £500,000 damage to their house and an adjacent property.

Narayan was remanded in custody for psychological assessment. She has been charged with murder, arson and three counts of endangering life, as the couple's three children were at home during the incident.

December 28th, 2008 - 11:40 am ICT by ANI - Send to a friend:

Melbourne, Dec 28 (ANI): An Indian man whose genitals were allegedly set on fire by his wife lost his battle to survive at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.

Satish Narayan, 47, was in a critical condition in hospital after suffering burns to most of his body. And yesterday the engineer succumbed to his injuries.

Police has declared the incident a major crime and it is likely his wife, Rajini, will face a charge of manslaughter or murder.

It has been alleged that Narayan’’s wife doused his genitals with methylated spirit and then set him on fire about 5.30am on December 7, reports News.com.au.

Mrs Narayan had been charged with causing serious harm to her husband, arson and endangering her children.

It is believed a major blaze was sparked at the couple’’s Cleland Ave townhouse in Unley when Narayan jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of methylated spirit.

Narayan suffered burns to 85 per cent of his body. His wife and their three kids, however, escaped unharmed from the burning house. (ANI)

:cheesy:Haha ouch!! lol bab ra bab :what: :crazy: :lol:

Wow. She got some nutz(pun intented). Good for her. Domestic Abuse by men is the dastardly and cowardly act ever.

Wow. She got some nutz(pun intented). Good for her. Domestic Abuse by men is the dastardly and cowardly act ever.

Well, he wasn't actually ABUSING her, only going out with other women :P

Who is gonna Stand for Men's Right :undecided: now. Do we need a Organization for Men's Rights :woot: and Protection of Genitals.:rofl::rofl:

Women are going Crazy :crazy: these days i think the Tide is turning hahahahahaha :rofl::rofl:

Who is gonna Stand for Men's Right :undecided: now. Do we need a Organization for Men's Rights :woot: and Protection of Genitals.:rofl::rofl:

Women are going Crazy :crazy: these days i think the Tide is turning hahahahahaha :rofl::rofl:

They've always been crazy! After all, fire's been available to mankind for a LONG time now :D

haye Allah yeh kya Behoodgi (absurdity) hai (no pun intended)?? Hum esi liye bar bar yeh Forum quit kerna chahtey hai:undecided:

Things like this should be debatable and be room for discussion regarding women rights in Pakistan and India.
Burning the genitalia of men doesn't only happen in India, it happens everywhere in the world.
Some women just can't live with the truth.
As imrankhan righteously pointed out, certain men having affairs with other women while being married(I'm not encouraging cheating or anything, I oppose it because it's really wrong), should seriously consider underpants made of steel with a lock on it or something. :lol:
Crazy things happen in our world, can't do much about it.

we need a mens convention for mens rights :rofl:
burning balls... thats not kool man :flame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom